Skip to content

Weight Loss, Diets and Training

ViSalus

1.9 (11 reviews)
    • visalus.com

"They could redo their website and have a customer care number that, when you phone it, a human answers to help solve the problems you are having. It's a very poor system with zero help."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Ultra Sound Weight Loss

• ultrasoundweightloss.co.uk

" annie,aaron,and anthony ,andrea and tony and mike and asa all uswl family dun but director andrea ,uswl have opened in other names sure inch loss,rapid inch loss hkeris2ltd , amd slimline clinics all operating at the..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Konscious Keto

1.8 (18 reviews)
    • konsciousketo.com

"Would not let me check out I think app made me order twice originally ordered 3 bottles very disturbing to say the least"

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Optavia

2.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.optavia.com

"The product was actually pretty good but the company charged my account FRAUDULENTLY TWICE and then when I tried to work with them to get my money back I was given the run around and had to go through my bank! Be vigilant and..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

eMeals

1.3 (23 reviews)
    • emeals.com

"I signed up for their free trial to see if the recipes worked for my family. I found that they did not. I went into the account management and cancelled. They tried to upsell me another 2 week trial, but I didnt take it. I went to..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Lean Body Burn

1.5 (7 reviews)
    • www.leanbodyburn.com

"just plain sick unable to take Lean body burn"

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Unimeal

1.2 (15 reviews)
    • unimeal.com

"My doctor does not approve of me uesing your plan and I agree with his advice , so I want to cancel my subscription and get a refund which I should, your company has been taking my money without any plan been used"

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

KetoGeniks

1.0 (17 reviews)
    • ketogeniks.net

"Items cancelled but still keep getting the cancelled item and charged. This is obviously a scam and is being run by criminals whose only goal is to money at any cost."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Platinum Herbal Wellness

1.1 (12 reviews)
    • Weight Loss, Diets and Training

"I bought it last spring. Tried it for 2-3 months...nothing happened. I started using it again...it has been several weeks. I see no change. Product does not work."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Age Rejuvenation

1.7 (23 reviews)
    • agerejuvenation.com

"As soon as you open the door, you feel at home! The staff is amazing; the doctors are excellent and the treatment exceeds expectations."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service