Browse Weight Loss, Diets and Training Companies

Weight Loss, Diets and Training

Hot Shapers

1.4 (20 reviews)
    • www.hotshapers.com

"I place an order and recieved the wrong order. I call.the company and they shipped out the right order but it's going on 2 weeks and still didn't receive my order. This is bad business and I will not order from this company..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

GoKetoGuide

1.2 (20 reviews)
    • goketoguide.com

"You sent me the FREE copy of your Keto bread book which I asked for but THEN you charged my account twice. Once for about $4 (which you returned to my bank account after I complained.) However you then took $84 from my bank accoun..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

MyFitnessPal

1.2 (17 reviews)
    • www.myfitnesspal.com

"Complaint no customer service phone number to speak with a live person for help. Really no help at all. I don't want to email back and forth so I uninstalled the app from my cell phone."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Lean Body Burn

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.leanbodyburn.com

"just plain sick unable to take Lean body burn"

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

G Plans

1.2 (23 reviews)
    • g-plans.com

"I have called customer service multiple times and nobody ever answers. I have emailed them and they'll say ok we canceled the transaction and it won't happen again but the next month they take my money again."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Isagenix

2.8 (22 reviews)
    • www.isagenix.com

"Im in between jobs, money pulling from my account cant afford right now. The product is liquid collagen, it actually taste great, no fishy taste. Want to order again and will do so when I can and am back on my feet. The sales rep..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

ViSalus

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • visalus.com

"I wanted to order Vi shape. My Vi ID is 346****."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

LiveLeanToday

2.0 (11 reviews)
    • www.liveleantoday.com

"TOTAL SCAM...DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. WORST EVER. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE...bought a product for 54 dollars and still have not received any product. It's been 2 months and NOTHING. NOTHING BUT RUN AROUND FROM THE COMPANY. TOTAL..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

KetoGeniks

1.0 (17 reviews)
    • ketogeniks.net

"Items cancelled but still keep getting the cancelled item and charged. This is obviously a scam and is being run by criminals whose only goal is to money at any cost."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Rockin Wellness

2.3 (6 reviews)
    • rockinwellness.com

"I lost my 15% off code for taking your survey today. How can I get it back to place my order? I was trying to order 10 bags and save the $150. Will this work with the 15% discount also? Can I order 5 of each instead of 10 of all..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service