Skip to content

Weight Loss, Diets and Training

KetoCycle Diet

1.4 (45 reviews)
    • ketocycle.diet

"I want the Mediterranean plan how do I change plans? I tried to set up plan but it said it couldn't."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Tummy Tuck Belt

2.0 (44 reviews)
    • www.tummytuckbelt.com

"This particular time: I was "Unsuccessful" in placing my order (for some unknown reason)I don't have an answer"

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nutrimost

2.3 (50 reviews)
    • nutrimost.com

"I did this program and lost 23 lbs. It was great until gobs of my hair fell out. Within a year I was also diagnosed with a Warthins tumor on the left side of the neck . This occurred 4 years ago and my hair never regained its..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Kyle Leon

3.4 (7 reviews)
    • Weight Loss, Diets and Training

"ordered and paid for, was never sent an email. They can't find my order with my email address or name. all communication being done on FB Messenger. I can't get a refund as I can't get the information of what I paid for."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Hot Shapers

1.8 (25 reviews)
    • www.hotshapers.com

"I place this order with excitement then to not receive what I wanted. When I place this order it said clearly and I have pictures. That it would come with my hot shaper and a free cream comes with it. So it made me even want the..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

GoKetoGuide

1.3 (30 reviews)
    • goketoguide.com

"I cant actually find the company no one has my order. you didn't have it either when I called the only number I could and there was no record of my order. The company listed on my bank account is LIFENOW. Do you happe n to have..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Medifast

2.1 (22 reviews)
    • www.medifast1.com

"I lost weight 3 weeks in but was developing frequent migraines(I am a migraine sufferer). Researched the fuelings because I cannot have chocolate or msg. With the start of week 3 my body was very sick, vomiting, dizzy, elevated..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

The Slim Co

2.1 (30 reviews)
    • theslimco.com

"I purchased some slimming patches on 19th August. SHUN402935**** FOR $38.91 and I have not received them B Shepley"

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Myzone

2.4 (23 reviews)
    • www.myzone.org

"watch is dead will not charge its brand new im not happy how do i fix it? When can I expect a new one just one hasn't worked in a long time I'm getting aggravated with it cuz I really do like it I like the accuracy of it it's..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Lose It

1.7 (22 reviews)
    • www.loseit.com

"The autofill popup is blocking the text box. I am unable to type any text. The autofill popup won't move."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service