Browse Weight Loss, Diets and Training Companies

Weight Loss, Diets and Training

KetoCycle Diet

1.4 (37 reviews)
    • ketocycle.diet

"I already filled this out this should not be so difficult to get a live person and then cancel. Why do you need 10 words no not purchase. When they make do thing so hard to cancel you know it is an unreliable company. Bbb bb. No...."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Silver Sneakers

1.9 (36 reviews)
    • www.silversneakers.com

"I'm gonna call you on September 6 on September 6:00 in the morning and we'll do a 3 way conference call with my insurance insurance company it'll be around 9:30 in the morning thank you"

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tummy Tuck Belt

1.9 (37 reviews)
    • www.tummytuckbelt.com

"please immediately stop charging my credit card and stop sending your bogus product. this is a shame. any further charges will be denied"

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Kyle Leon

3.2 (7 reviews)
    • Weight Loss, Diets and Training

"ordered and paid for, was never sent an email. They can't find my order with my email address or name. all communication being done on FB Messenger. I can't get a refund as I can't get the information of what I paid for."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

VShred

1.5 (33 reviews)
    • vshred.com

"I ordered turmeric black paid for the product and have not received my order. I've been trying to find out why I haven't received my order. I re-sent my mailing address. If it was lost I didn't lose it. If you are the quality..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Force Factor

1.3 (30 reviews)
    • forcefactor.com

"I had taken your Score! product back in fall of 2020. I was extremely disappointed in the product after trying it several times. I know the money back guarantee is long up but i was going to ask if you could give me another chance..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Medifast

2.5 (22 reviews)
    • www.medifast1.com

"I lost weight 3 weeks in but was developing frequent migraines(I am a migraine sufferer). Researched the fuelings because I cannot have chocolate or msg. With the start of week 3 my body was very sick, vomiting, dizzy, elevated..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

The Slim Co

2.1 (30 reviews)
    • theslimco.com

"I purchased some slimming patches on 19th August. SHUN402935**** FOR $38.91 and I have not received them B Shepley"

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Premier Green Coffee

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.greencoffeepremier.com

"So I ended up ordering the green coffee pills and somehow they also ordered garcinia cambogia. No problem, it was only another 5 bucks so I didn't want to waste my time for only 5 bucks. Two weeks later I have two charges on my..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Ultra Sound Weight Loss

• ultrasoundweightloss.co.uk

" annie,aaron,and anthony ,andrea and tony and mike and asa all uswl family dun but director andrea ,uswl have opened in other names sure inch loss,rapid inch loss hkeris2ltd , amd slimline clinics all operating at the..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service