Skip to content

Weight Loss, Diets and Training

Weight Watchers

2.1 (116 reviews)
    • www.weightwatchers.com

"First, I did not mean to use pissed customer access. Not at all . The customer service representative was. Extremely helpful,friendly, & curtious. She resolved my issue and then some. Thank you."

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service

Roca Labs

1.9 (97 reviews)
    • rocalabs.com

"This product did NOT work. I was So afraid to leave a review or tell anyone how I felt about the product in fear that Roca Labs would come after me."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Immudi

3.8 (141 reviews)
    • immudiplan.com

"I am totally confused about this plan. I didn’t realize it was all online. I want to cancel and receive a refund. Please tell me how to do this."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

Wu Yi Source

1.9 (2 reviews)
    • www.wu-yisource.com

"Worst company/product and customer service ever!!!
    It has been over a month of emails to receive a replacement camera.
    1 month after receiving my camera the LCD screen stopped showing the camera feed, after a month of emails with su..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

Fitelo

2.7 (76 reviews)
    • fitelo.co

"My complaint is against the company Fitelo. They charged me 15000 rupees for nine months and assured me that I would lose 5 to 6 kgs of weight in one month only. But on the contrary, I have gained weight and my uric acid levels..."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

The Camp Transformation Center

2.9 (93 reviews)
    • thecamptc.com

"I want to cancel my membership at The Camp transformation Center. I had a surgery, so I can't asist."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

BodyFX

1.7 (68 reviews)
    • bodyfx.com

"The company takes endless money and cancellation is impossible. Their customer service is non-existent."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Beachbody

1.5 (44 reviews)
    • www.beachbody.com

"Worst customer service ever! Tried canceling my order several times! They charged my credit card $128.19 on July 17, 2024. Called customer service the package didnt even leave the warehouse. Couldnt cancel it and charged me and..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Ripped Muscle X

1.3 (44 reviews)
    • www.rippedmusclex.com

"Didnot work,so plse stop charging my debit card,i have already talked to a lawyer!!!"

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

MyDiabetes Diet

1.2 (56 reviews)
    • mydiabetes.diet

"Dear Sir / Madam, I have joined your service online by selecting the 6 month plan and paid £57.00 as
    requested, I then followed the link through and was then asked for a further £199.00, I was unaware of the further costs involved..."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service