Browse Weight Loss, Diets and Training Companies

Weight Loss, Diets and Training

It Works

1.6 (1,379 reviews)
    • www.itworks.com

"Tried the product. Could not handle the stomach pain and it doesnt work. Asked to return UnOPENED bags of product that they kept shipping and charging for and was told no. They should refund as their product is a scam."

Read All 2740 reviews Customer Service

Noom

1.5 (1,104 reviews)
    • www.noom.com

"my grandson is only 9 and he deleted my membership by mistakei am not happy u are not answering your phone please send me your correct number"

Read All 2304 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nutrisystem

1.8 (485 reviews)
    • www.nutrisystem.com

"I did not receive notice that shipping date was near. Phone lines are not operable on Sunday and I discovered this problem late Saturday evening"

Read All 803 reviews Customer Service

GNC

1.9 (174 reviews)
    • www.gnc.com

"I want my GNC account cancelled immediately! Please do so right away. Russell Koogler 530487**** or russellkoogler@***.net"

Read All 447 reviews Customer Service

Probioslim

1.6 (166 reviews)
    • www.probioslim.com

"I wanted my subscription canceled and the canceled it."

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service

Lipozene

1.7 (204 reviews)
    • www.lipozene.com

"Please be advised I did receive my order of 2x120ct Lipozene bottles. But I did not receive the 1 Free 60ct MetaboUp.
    Please advise when I will receive the Free bottle of 60ct MetaboUp
    Gerald Fodor"

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service

Trim Down Club

1.4 (184 reviews)
    • www.trimdownclub.com

"I've tried ending my subscription. No one will call! Just the fact you guys have a "pissed customer " speaks volumes! That let's me know you have a lot of people that are disssatified!!"

Read All 383 reviews Customer Service

Apex Vitality

1.4 (205 reviews)
    • apexvitality.com

"Don't have the product in inventory anymore, bomber I used this product before, and it worked great... IDK why demand wasn't high, my friend shared her tube with me and I love it she mentioned their free trial, but that was about..."

Read All 366 reviews Customer Service

iFIT

1.8 (212 reviews)
    • www.ifit.com

"One year after purchasing a rower from Proform the row strap broke. While attempting to repair it the bungee that provides opposing tension broke, and I could not figure out how to route it through the machine (there are no fewer..."

Read All 310 reviews Customer Service

Roca Labs

2.1 (97 reviews)
    • rocalabs.com

"This product did NOT work. I was So afraid to leave a review or tell anyone how I felt about the product in fear that Roca Labs would come after me."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service