Browse Weight Loss, Diets and Training Companies

Weight Loss, Diets and Training

Noom

1.4 (1011 reviews)
    • www.noom.com

"Hi, Ive been trying to cancel my subcription Id cancelled through the app then deleted it. But Noom have still tryed to take money of my credit card account. The company was unsucessful as Ive not enough funds to pay the £19.00..."

Read All 2056 reviews Customer Service

Nutrisystem

2.8 (455 reviews)
    • www.nutrisystem.com

"I cancelled my order for the second month on timely basis. But I have not received the refund promised to me. I have a photo of the cancelled order attached to the complaint I filed initially.
    cancelled order on 4/11/2021
    confirmati..."

Read All 754 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Probioslim

2.7 (168 reviews)
    • www.probioslim.com

"Made me feel bloated and upset my stomach"

Read All 426 reviews Customer Service

GNC

1.9 (164 reviews)
    • www.gnc.com

"Wanted to use buy 1 and 1 50% off but the one I spoke after waiting for a long period of time said I could not. One item in my order was said to be unavailable because it was discontinued, but I could order the item..."

Read All 429 reviews Customer Service

Lipozene

1.7 (198 reviews)
    • www.lipozene.com

"I need to talk to someone about the product. It's not working for me and i have been on this for 3 months. And have spent a lot of money on this product.i feel like I am gaining weight then losing weight. Ugh and I can't Get no..."

Read All 412 reviews Customer Service

Apex Vitality

1.4 (205 reviews)
    • apexvitality.com

"I've made an order and still haven't received it. My credit card says the company took the money off of my credit card. So please can I have my order. Please and thank you"

Read All 365 reviews Customer Service

Nugenix

3.3 (156 reviews)
    • www.nugenix.com

"Hi Ramon - We have cancelled your account for you and an automated email confirming this has been sent to the email address on file. There was no one time purchase selection on the program you chose. Anyone who wishes to not..."

Read All 304 reviews Customer Service

Trim Down Club

1.3 (139 reviews)
    • www.trimdownclub.com

"I would like to cancel . I have not used this . I forgot I had this . Meant to cancel before 30 days is up"

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service

Roca Labs

2.6 (97 reviews)
    • rocalabs.com

"This product did NOT work. I was So afraid to leave a review or tell anyone how I felt about the product in fear that Roca Labs would come after me."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Ifit

1.5 (136 reviews)
    • www.ifit.com

"Yes. I was compensated for a used machine which was in poor condition, not the like new as described"

Read All 212 reviews Customer Service