Browse Weight Loss, Diets and Training Companies

Weight Loss, Diets and Training

Noom

1.4 (1,043 reviews)
    • www.noom.com

"I previously signed up for an account but canceled. I would like to sincerely sign up again but Im having a hard day time because my old information is interfering with my being able to fill out needed info.
    Also the price keeps ch..."

Read All 2130 reviews Customer Service

Nutrisystem

2.8 (459 reviews)
    • www.nutrisystem.com

"ice cream sandwich...most highly rated snack, has not been available for the last few weeks. it's one of the reasons we chose nutrisystem. will not be going back...i recommend using other programs that are consistent with their..."

Read All 762 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

GNC

1.9 (167 reviews)
    • www.gnc.com

"Placed order waited 2 weeks still did not recieve it. Tracking said it was sent to Texas i live in ind. called service rep checked and said it was back ordered gave me option to cancel. They are using fedx sure post. Looks like I..."

Read All 433 reviews Customer Service

Probioslim

2.7 (166 reviews)
    • www.probioslim.com

"I wanted my subscription canceled and the canceled it."

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service

Lipozene

1.7 (199 reviews)
    • www.lipozene.com

"First of all this is ridiculous treating a customer like this I will never do business with your people again second of all I would like to cancel my order due to the fact that I never received it my name is Andrea Messina"

Read All 415 reviews Customer Service

Apex Vitality

1.4 (205 reviews)
    • apexvitality.com

"Don't have the product in inventory anymore, bomber I used this product before, and it worked great... IDK why demand wasn't high, my friend shared her tube with me and I love it she mentioned their free trial, but that was about..."

Read All 366 reviews Customer Service

Nugenix

3.3 (159 reviews)
    • www.nugenix.com

"Havent received my order!!!u guys suck, I havent had my order delivered, its been more than a week and nothing! You tricked me into paying for more,
    Where the *** is my order is all I want to know"

Read All 306 reviews Customer Service

Trim Down Club

1.3 (151 reviews)
    • www.trimdownclub.com

"I want to cancel and not be charged anything more on my bank acct. Immediately.robin Schultz schultz.robin@***.com"

Read All 323 reviews Customer Service

iFIT

1.5 (146 reviews)
    • www.ifit.com

"We were about to use our treadmill but when it starting a message popped up say iFit admin has stopped we tried restarting it but the message keep popping up"

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

Roca Labs

2.6 (97 reviews)
    • rocalabs.com

"This product did NOT work. I was So afraid to leave a review or tell anyone how I felt about the product in fear that Roca Labs would come after me."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service