Skip to content

Weight Loss, Diets and Training

It Works

1.6 (1,400 reviews)
    • www.itworks.com

"I called to cancel, but not only did my account get charged for another shipment, I also had to call back a second time to get the return label. I was also charged to cancel. Total scam. Don't waste your money."

Read All 2777 reviews Customer Service

Noom

1.5 (1,149 reviews)
    • www.noom.com

"I started FREE trial for a month, with Noon, but I didn't receive anything from them so i assumed that I wasn't on 'the course" Then 2 payments have been taken from my account one of £49 and another of £39 ! I no longet wish to..."

Read All 2390 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nutrisystem

1.8 (511 reviews)
    • www.nutrisystem.com

"I was offered a six-month 30% discount on any a la carte frozen orders. So, I paid for it and, three months into it, my 30% discount was gone. When I called to complain, they said Nutrisystem has the right to change your plans...."

Read All 869 reviews Customer Service

VShred

1.5 (217 reviews)
    • vshred.com

"Hello my name is Michael Adams. A while back when I had a family party at my house. My wife's cousins boyfriend stoll my information from me in my office area. He did a fraud on my account and ordered almost a thousand dollars..."

Read All 462 reviews Customer Service

iFIT

2.1 (265 reviews)
    • www.ifit.com

"Handlebar came with problem and electric motor for resistance not working. I call to report and immediately gave me solution."

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Trim Down Club

1.5 (194 reviews)
    • www.trimdownclub.com

"I no longer would like to be a part of trim down.
    and would like to cancel my subscription.
    all the information for this item for pics are no longer available and should not be asked for because this information should be in your re..."

Read All 395 reviews Customer Service

Apex Vitality

1.3 (205 reviews)
    • apexvitality.com

"Don't have the product in inventory anymore, bomber I used this product before, and it worked great... IDK why demand wasn't high, my friend shared her tube with me and I love it she mentioned their free trial, but that was about..."

Read All 366 reviews Customer Service

G Plans

1.5 (201 reviews)
    • g-plans.com

"You can easily reach someone to take your money, but you can't get in contact with anyone. Very frustrated customer."

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service

MyFitnessPal

1.5 (127 reviews)
    • www.myfitnesspal.com

"I am getting frustrated; your phone number is out of service! I am trying to cancel a payment of 29.99 for My Fitness Pal and cancel my subscription! I am getting the run around online! My phone number is 315-794-****. If this is..."

Read All 306 reviews Customer Service

Klinio

1.1 (108 reviews)
    • klinio.com

"It turns out after further review,METAPAY NOOLER LE BUYIGME.charged us the $297.79, 5 times. We, (BECU and I) are looking into this problem. BECU Boeing Employees Credit Union. Gabriellle Shim is the BECU personel working with us"

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service