Browse Dentistry Companies

Dentistry

Absolute Dental

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • www.absolutedental.com

"they charged my cc and never did any work i went to someone else they won't take back the charges it is 8000 now going up daily"

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Smilebuilderz

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.smilebuilderz.com

"I went to smilebuilderz Urgent Care during covid lockdown. They started a root canal, but was not able to finish it at that time. I was able to go to my local dentist to have it completed. Smilebuilderz charged me for the entire..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rio Grande Dental

2.7 (11 reviews)
    • www.riograndedental.com

"beautiful, wonderful dentist Dr.Jessica Nitardy I'm overseas, and very thankful for my teeth, your beautiful face is a welcome sight to anyone, but yes, I am good. I've been in Kuwait for the past 5 months. I'm the helmsman on a h..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Risas Dental and Braces

2.2 (9 reviews)
    • www.risasdental.com

"I explained to Dr I was very high tolerant with pain and their medicine wasn't strong enough. Dr wouldn't allow enough time for medicine to kick in he continued forcefully. Dr didn't communicate with me and after I was fully numb..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

KC Denture

2.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.kcdenture.com

"Ive been to KC denture at least 3 times in the last 10 years I got new dentures in sept 2020 so 6 months ago yesterday I bit into a soft taco and a tooth fell out I called the office to get a repair and they had the nerve to tell..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Chestnut Hills Dental

1.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.chestnuthillsdental.com

"Have been returning to CH for more than 6 months because of pain. Even switched Dentists hoping for a better result. My bite was adjusted, then I had to return with my night guard to have it adjusted. Then a couple of fillings..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Golpa Dental Implant Center

2.5 (5 reviews)
    • www.4implantsolution.com

"My wife went to Golpa for upper and lowers last year and still has not recieved what we paid for. Her original set was perfect but had a flaw in the materiel and since then they have not been fixed. The lab has done 5 FIVE sets..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Sunset Dental Cancun

2.8 (3 reviews)
    • www.sunsetdentalcancun.com

"Three years ago I went to Sunset Dental Cancun to begin the process of repairing my teeth. They looked perfect for a few months but then a veneer fell off. Then another. Then my implant teeth started to fall out. Then my crown..."

Sunrise Dental

2.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.sunrisedental.com

"Had a implant crown fail after 2 years. It was rocking back and forth. They have no warranty at all unless you get your teeth cleaned there. I was not told this originally..There was no explanation as to why. They made me pay for..."

Dr Larry Stroud Dds

4.0 (5 reviews)
    • drlarrystroud.com

"My daughter contacted Dr. Larry Stroud for mini implants in March 2017. He informed her that after she had her teeth extracted 'which he did not perform that procedure' he could do the mini implant procedure, she informed him she..."