Browse Dentistry Companies

Dentistry

1800 Dentist

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • www.1800dentist.com

"Really really bad costumer service and just a bunch of people trying to steal the practice's money. Don't use this service. Go to Zoc Doc, FB ads etc."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Katsur Dental And Orthodontics

1.9 (30 reviews)
    • www.katsurdental.com

"Closed for my appointment, never received a call even after I called the office 2x.The office staff never answers the phone and doesn't return phone calls. I had a tooth pulled in early Dec and I still don't have my partial, my..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Economy Dentures

1.9 (37 reviews)
    • www.economydentures.net

"Ive been waiting for my refund check for my bottom teeth since 2/19/2019 they told me at dunn ave jacsonville 2 wks now they say amonth i dont lnow why"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Abbey Dental

1.7 (37 reviews)
    • abbeydental.com

"I Had my first appointment to get my crown, and everything went smooth. It was the second appointment that was the trouble. I was scheduled for an 11:30 appointment. I confirmed the appointment, held up my part of the appointment..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Comfort Dental

1.9 (39 reviews)
    • www.comfortdental.com

"WORST DENTIST OFFICE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO! Went in to have a 5-minute, $100 O-Ring put in my denture, and ended up having an 1 and 1/2 hours visit, with the dentist, Dr. Tad Olson, having cemented the O-Ring in and COULD NOT GET..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Dentures And Implants

1.6 (46 reviews)
    • www.affordabledentures.com

"I have been treated with disrespect, rudeness and total disregard for the issues I'm having with my temporary plate.
    I refuse to accept this behavior. If my denture plan hadn't already been paid in full and a refund hadn't been den..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Ocean Dental Cancun

3.3 (27 reviews)
    • www.dentalworkmexico.com

"Pleasant person to speak too. Knew all the answers to all my questions."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

ImmediaDent

1.8 (31 reviews)
    • immediadent.com

"They closed without warning during COVID-19..... They should have let the client know they were not coming back, so they could look for other dentist options"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

DentKits

2.6 (21 reviews)
    • dentkits.com

"I ordered a top denture from this Company back in September. Right now it is March 1st and Im still dealing with this issue. I ordered the premium denture for $469. I did the impressions, returned them, and then I received a wax..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Dental Dreams

1.5 (16 reviews)
    • www.dentaldreams.com

"I had a 12pm appointment and wasn't taken until 1pm. Had a bad cleaning job. Want even given a fluoride treatment afterwards. Usually I have at previous dental visits.
    While I was waiting never once did I see them check patients te..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service