Browse Dentistry Companies

Dentistry

1800 Dentist

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • www.1800dentist.com

"Really really bad costumer service and just a bunch of people trying to steal the practice's money. Don't use this service. Go to Zoc Doc, FB ads etc."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Katsur Dental And Orthodontics

1.9 (30 reviews)
    • www.katsurdental.com

"Closed for my appointment, never received a call even after I called the office 2x.The office staff never answers the phone and doesn't return phone calls. I had a tooth pulled in early Dec and I still don't have my partial, my..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Economy Dentures

1.9 (37 reviews)
    • www.economydentures.net

"Ive been waiting for my refund check for my bottom teeth since 2/19/2019 they told me at dunn ave jacsonville 2 wks now they say amonth i dont lnow why"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Dentures And Implants

1.6 (57 reviews)
    • www.affordabledentures.com

"First it took forever to get dentures and they never fit. After way over 100 days of this we asked for our money back. They still charged us for the cost of the dentures and then took the dentures. This place is a nightmare."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Abbey Dental

1.7 (39 reviews)
    • abbeydental.com

"DServices! I suffered under their care. Terribly! I have videos. I went to Abbeys to have extractions &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;amp;;;;;;;; a partial made. They didnt clean my teeth before extraction &..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Comfort Dental

1.9 (40 reviews)
    • www.comfortdental.com

"I have an issue with the Loveland office. I went in there had a tooth pulled and ask for a treatment plan to get me into dentures without insurance. I got a treatment plan showing start to finish $1855.00. 2 months later I go in w..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Ocean Dental Cancun

3.3 (27 reviews)
    • www.dentalworkmexico.com

"Pleasant person to speak too. Knew all the answers to all my questions."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

ImmediaDent

1.8 (31 reviews)
    • immediadent.com

"They closed without warning during COVID-19..... They should have let the client know they were not coming back, so they could look for other dentist options"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Dental Dreams

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • www.dentaldreams.com

"I work for a small foster care agency and I often have to use Dental Dreams as there are not other dentists around the foster homes that accept their insurances. Recently I scheduled a young man in your Reading, PA. When he arrive..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

DentKits

2.6 (21 reviews)
    • dentkits.com

"I ordered a top denture from this Company back in September. Right now it is March 1st and Im still dealing with this issue. I ordered the premium denture for $469. I did the impressions, returned them, and then I received a wax..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service