Browse Dentistry Companies

Dentistry

DentalWorks

1.6 (90 reviews)
    • www.dentalworks.com

"on 9/29/2021 I went to dentist because I had a tooth ache, they said I need to have the tooth pulled and I need to spend 6, 000 to get two implants and a bridge.I told them no, I cant afford that, the billing lady in office said i..."

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

Brighter Image Lab

1.9 (113 reviews)
    • brighterimagelab.com

"I spent $2400 on an upper and lower veneer. I also purchased the 2 year extended warranty. After one year of occasional use the bottom veneer snapped in half. I was shocked since I work from home and only wear these occasionally..."

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

United Concordia Dental

1.2 (88 reviews)
    • www.unitedconcordia.com

"I had the high option plan with United Concordia 2014 ****. Great Expressions is a part of United Concordia's network. When I was going to get a couple of crowns at the top and a new partial. The dentist said since I had great..."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

Delta Dental

1.2 (73 reviews)
    • www.deltadental.com

"Multiple instances of not paying claims they always seem to find a loophole when they dont even pay back the premiums that i pay yearly.
    Internet sites go doDont wn frequently so you cant even check on claim status"

Read All 160 reviews Customer Service

Sexton Dental Clinic

2.5 (65 reviews)
    • www.sextondental.net

"fit of dentures. even though I had a second lower plate made after I had to drive back from Fl a second time, they were still a poor fit but the doctor insisted that they were okay. I will never return to the place."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Invisalign

1.5 (83 reviews)
    • www.invisalign.com

"Hello,
    Can you please find out why my name in Itero account does not appear i have a patient this afternoon for a scan.
    Can you please make sure this problem is fixed.
    Best wishes,
    Nebil Boussetta
    Mob: +353833****66
    Mob: :+216********"

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Familia Dental

1.6 (113 reviews)
    • www.familiadental.com

"No orthodontist! My daughter is in pain and losing weight! I keep calling they give me the turn around! Im literally on hold as i write this! Do not use these *** *** people"

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Smilecare Dental

1.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.smilecare.com

"These people at Galaxi Way in Concord have such a poor work ethic. You make an appointment and they don't even register it in their computer. They do not send you a courteous reminder of it. So whe you show up they're not aware..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Bright Now Dental

1.5 (55 reviews)
    • www.brightnow.com

"they agreed to take care of my dental problem. they pulled a couple of teeth and have done nothing for three months or so. the dentures have been sitting at their office. now they are hounding and demanding that I pay them in..."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

Allcare Dental

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • allcaredentistry.com

"I went back for my permanent partial denture and they closed their doors with no remorse to those who's money they stole. I hope that they all rot in *** and none of them get another job. While they go on their merry way the rest..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service