Browse Dentistry Companies

Dentistry

DentalWorks

1.6 (85 reviews)
    • www.dentalworks.com

"I have asked my local office repeatedly for an itemized bill of my account. I am also paying Care Credit for services.
    I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WAS COVERED AND PAID, AND WHAT WAS NOT, FOR THE SERVICES PERFORMED!
    I do not want to, and wil..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Brighter Image Lab

1.9 (112 reviews)
    • brighterimagelab.com

"I ordered a set of veneers and paid in full. When I received my kit I was told to consult my dentist before proceeding to make sure my teeth were healthy enough... Turns out they aren't and my dentist strongly advised against..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

United Concordia Dental

1.2 (88 reviews)
    • www.unitedconcordia.com

"I had the high option plan with United Concordia 2014 ****. Great Expressions is a part of United Concordia's network. When I was going to get a couple of crowns at the top and a new partial. The dentist said since I had great..."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

Delta Dental

1.2 (69 reviews)
    • www.deltadental.com

"I reached out to my dentist of record.
    Multiple calls, no one answered, no one called back.
    I found another in-network dentist, but changes only allowed on the 1st of the next month.
    Requested Delta Customer Service make change effec..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Sexton Dental Clinic

2.5 (63 reviews)
    • www.sextondental.net

"I was going to make a appointment but after reading the reviews I am scared now WTH"

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Familia Dental

1.6 (112 reviews)
    • www.familiadental.com

"My sons appointment was at 5. We got there and they said there was an hour wait so we went out to sit in car. I then went across street to get a drink and the receptionist called and said I seen you leave I came right back and..."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

Invisalign

1.5 (80 reviews)
    • www.invisalign.com

"I need my Invisalign transferred immediately!! I have fully paid and havent been able to get service"

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Smilecare Dental

1.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.smilecare.com

"These people at Galaxi Way in Concord have such a poor work ethic. You make an appointment and they don't even register it in their computer. They do not send you a courteous reminder of it. So whe you show up they're not aware..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Bright Now Dental

1.5 (53 reviews)
    • www.brightnow.com

"I have been waiting since December 2020 to receive a $1595.06 refund where they over billed me!! What's with that!"

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Allcare Dental

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • allcaredentistry.com

"I went back for my permanent partial denture and they closed their doors with no remorse to those who's money they stole. I hope that they all rot in *** and none of them get another job. While they go on their merry way the rest..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service