Browse Dentistry Companies

Dentistry

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,138 reviews)
    • www.aspendental.com

"Gee, why didnt someone tell me the dentures should be in the $2k range. I got ripped off huge even according to them. Im gonna do everything possible to keep them from being paid or returned. Even if I see none of it I dont care..."

Read All 4417 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Dentures

2.0 (362 reviews)
    • www.affordabledentures.com

"This was one of the most horrible and humiliating experiences I have ever gone through in my lifetime."

Read All 938 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Western Dental

1.5 (250 reviews)
    • www.westerndental.com

"the person that handles billing told me that they could not do my work on credit and i must pay before the could continue with the process after i was being examined. she told me that they did not do dental work on credit, she is..."

Read All 829 reviews Customer Service

Clear Choice

2.0 (226 reviews)
    • www.clearchoice.com

"My wife and I bought upper and lower implants. They were acrylic attached to a metal bar. It cost us $40,000. In a little more than 3 yrs we have had to return to Clear Choice a dozen times for repairs. They just talked my wife..."

Read All 406 reviews Customer Service

Monarch Dental

1.6 (97 reviews)
    • www.monarchdental.com

"I wish I never went to this unorganized establishment. They have lost retainers multiple times and its ridiculous how difficult it is to make a simple appt. I invested thousands of dollars into braces for my child and they cant..."

Read All 369 reviews Customer Service

Great Expressions Dental Centers

1.7 (230 reviews)
    • www.greatexpressions.com

"Charged me excess money for a crown claiming that my insurance is lying to me and will not pay as much as they promised. Insurance paid what they had promised. Great Expectation refuses to return my excess payment back. Will not..."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

Greenberg Dental And Orthodontics

1.6 (161 reviews)
    • www.greenbergdental.com

"Staff are rude and disorganized I lost multiple Days of work and my son from school I have been faithful to this dentist office for many years my son will be 9 soon and hes only been seen by this dentistry and do not appreciate..."

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Instasmile

1.8 (184 reviews)
    • www.instasmile.com

"Both impressions were denied I need more puddy if I try it again and still doesnt work I want my refund"

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

Snap On Smile

1.6 (113 reviews)
    • www.snaponsmile.com

"I order on the online side from your advertisement of lumident but is showing product name is different and this dental implant not fitting proper and when I am searching some side I found this same product on Amazon is price..."

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

Coast Dental

1.6 (106 reviews)
    • www.coastdental.com

"For background, Coast dental has been canceling my appointments since 12/2020. I scheduled my appointment for today, 9/15 @ 2:10 PM, in office over a month ago. I provided my insurance information and ID, I was given a new..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service