Browse Dentistry Companies

Dentistry

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,132 reviews)
    • www.aspendental.com

"I arrived early for my visit and was told I didn't have an appointment. On further review, I was told my appointment was cancelled because I didn't confirm. I showed my "thank you for confirming your appointment" text and was..."

Read All 4410 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Dentures

2.0 (362 reviews)
    • www.affordabledentures.com

"This was one of the most horrible and humiliating experiences I have ever gone through in my lifetime."

Read All 938 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Western Dental

1.5 (250 reviews)
    • www.westerndental.com

"the person that handles billing told me that they could not do my work on credit and i must pay before the could continue with the process after i was being examined. she told me that they did not do dental work on credit, she is..."

Read All 829 reviews Customer Service

Clear Choice

2.0 (223 reviews)
    • www.clearchoice.com

"I was seen on 7/19/21 and informed staff that I would be moving and needed an appointment before 9/15/21 due to I was relocating to Virginia west I came in 8/24/21 and asked the status Valerie (the front desk lady) responded with..."

Read All 402 reviews Customer Service

Monarch Dental

1.6 (97 reviews)
    • www.monarchdental.com

"I wish I never went to this unorganized establishment. They have lost retainers multiple times and its ridiculous how difficult it is to make a simple appt. I invested thousands of dollars into braces for my child and they cant..."

Read All 369 reviews Customer Service

Great Expressions Dental Centers

1.7 (228 reviews)
    • www.greatexpressions.com

"The Dentist left and relocated to another (unknown office). Later I learned she went to the *** office - outside of Atlanta.
    I reached out to the Buckhead office over 25 times to determine next steps. No one ever called back and th..."

Read All 342 reviews Customer Service

Greenberg Dental And Orthodontics

1.6 (161 reviews)
    • www.greenbergdental.com

"Staff are rude and disorganized I lost multiple Days of work and my son from school I have been faithful to this dentist office for many years my son will be 9 soon and hes only been seen by this dentistry and do not appreciate..."

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Instasmile

1.8 (184 reviews)
    • www.instasmile.com

"Both impressions were denied I need more puddy if I try it again and still doesnt work I want my refund"

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

Snap On Smile

1.6 (113 reviews)
    • www.snaponsmile.com

"AngryAngryVery bad product I want to refund my Money back. Bakwas product faltu product fraud product ranked bloody raskel."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

Coast Dental

1.6 (106 reviews)
    • www.coastdental.com

"For background, Coast dental has been canceling my appointments since 12/2020. I scheduled my appointment for today, 9/15 @ 2:10 PM, in office over a month ago. I provided my insurance information and ID, I was given a new..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service