Browse Dentistry Companies

Dentistry

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,171 reviews)
    • www.aspendental.com

"This place is a money-centered business, not a patient service oriented business.
    I have been there several times to finish a treatment. I have found that their prices are arbitrary---they change them at any time, even after they h..."

Read All 4460 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Dentures

2.0 (362 reviews)
    • www.affordabledentures.com

"I had pre paid several months ago for ultra fit top and lower dentures and lower 6 teeth extractions at the rockingham affordable dentures office. required to pre pay whole amount. so thousands of dollars spent and my nightmare..."

Read All 938 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Western Dental

1.5 (250 reviews)
    • www.westerndental.com

"the person that handles billing told me that they could not do my work on credit and i must pay before the could continue with the process after i was being examined. she told me that they did not do dental work on credit, she is..."

Read All 829 reviews Customer Service

Clear Choice

2.0 (233 reviews)
    • www.clearchoice.com

"Hi I had my upper and lower at clear choice west Covina it's been a nightmare first the took my blood pressure with wrong sized cuff and told me I had hypertension and see doctor before surgery mind this is after I paid 36000 so..."

Read All 418 reviews Customer Service

Monarch Dental

1.6 (98 reviews)
    • www.monarchdental.com

"Now that i am irritated enough to look for a corporate office # in which to complain to i am being guided to your reviews, and now i completely UNDERSTAND why you have a star rating here that reflects 1.6 out of a possible FIVE..."

Read All 370 reviews Customer Service

Great Expressions Dental Centers

1.7 (231 reviews)
    • www.greatexpressions.com

"I had appointment on Nov. 04 2021 @ 220 Pm and had the appointment card to verify the appointment and was told that I didn't have one today. Very poor customer service"

Read All 345 reviews Customer Service

Greenberg Dental And Orthodontics

1.6 (163 reviews)
    • www.greenbergdental.com

"Very unprofessional place. There is always a whole crew at the front desk but most of them prefere to ignore customers . Very hard to get a hold of them by phone. Been calling for a week to cancel and reschedule an appointment and..."

Read All 265 reviews Customer Service

Instasmile

1.8 (184 reviews)
    • www.instasmile.com

"It's been over 6 months and I haven't received my veneers yet I called them but the phone keep saying that the phone number was know longer in service and I haven't heard from them yet I need my veneers or my money back. Sarah..."

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service

Snap On Smile

1.6 (112 reviews)
    • www.snaponsmile.com

"It is not fitting at all. I followed the instructions correctly but it is coming out when i put it on. I am not happy at all. I feel i have been cheated. I paid Rs.1299 for this. Received today on COD."

Read All 200 reviews Customer Service

Coast Dental

1.6 (107 reviews)
    • www.coastdental.com

"Coast dental charged me and my insurance in Oct 2021. Got the lies and run around about emails and Corp.
    Did file with BBB. Coast dental only replies to make themselves look like they are taking care of it. 13 months later and stil..."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service