Skip to content

Dentistry

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,590 reviews)
    • www.aspendental.com

"Hello my name is Marcy Jensen, I have been to the Aspen dental clinic several times now and it's been the most horrible experience I have ever dealt with. I was seen and treated by Dr. Jonathan Thompson in which I required two..."

Read All 5143 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Dentures

2.0 (364 reviews)
    • www.affordabledentures.com

"Started my Dentures in McDonaugh then Dennis quit without my teeth being done. I had to go to another Affordable Dentures to get the rest of the implants completed. Never got the final liner till I moved to another place and even..."

Read All 941 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Western Dental

1.5 (272 reviews)
    • www.westerndental.com

"I was supposed to get a refund from you guys and instead, you sent it to Care Credit to pay off the account. That refund should have come to me. I have been paying off the balance to Care Credit. That wasn't your money to send to..."

Read All 861 reviews Customer Service

Clear Choice

1.7 (271 reviews)
    • www.clearchoice.com

"My husband had this done yesterday in Overland Park, KS. He had his teeth pulled at the hospital as he has high blood pressure. After this procedure which left him in extreme pain with 12 posts having been placed in his gums,..."

Read All 478 reviews Customer Service

Great Expressions Dental Centers

1.7 (261 reviews)
    • www.greatexpressions.com

"My name is Elviro Brown. My DOB is 9-21-1964. I am currently a patient at the North Dade Office here in Miami, Florida. About a month or so ago, I paid in full for a procedure that I later canceled. I have been trying to get my..."

Read All 386 reviews Customer Service

Monarch Dental

1.6 (110 reviews)
    • www.monarchdental.com

"I began visiting the Monarch Dental branch located in Bountiful, Utah on May 5th, 2023.
    Up to Nov 27th, 2023, they have only performed the following procedures:
    One extraction
    One root canal
    Three crowns
    Only one crown was done right,..."

Read All 385 reviews Customer Service

Greenberg Dental And Orthodontics

1.6 (176 reviews)
    • www.greenbergdental.com

"Inappropriate staff. I was patient there the old lady that works there in braces Aimee tice. Decided to send naked pictures of herself to my husband. Do not go here she will try to take any man she is desperate. I have proof as..."

Read All 286 reviews Customer Service

Snap On Smile

1.5 (130 reviews)
    • www.snaponsmile.com

"Sir, money is not the main reason, but I understand the order has been cancelled. I'm very sorry, and thank you for your effort."

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service

Coast Dental

1.5 (128 reviews)
    • www.coastdental.com

"DO NOT EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS COMPANY!!! Went for a root canal late 2023. Horrible experience but I'm a patient person & in Healthcare myself so I chalked it up to them being understaffed & overworked. I paid my..."

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service

DentalWorks

1.6 (104 reviews)
    • www.dentalworks.com

"Irresponsible clinic ! Did a lousy teeth alignment job and then said not their problem. Don't go to dentalworkz. Made a complain and took them 5 months to come back to revert claiming nothing they can do about the lousy job they..."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service