Browse Dentistry Companies

Dentistry

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,322 reviews)
    • www.aspendental.com

"Previous comments….good news…the office called and had a cancellation and fit me in and they made many adjustments to my partial and right now I am wearing both top and bottom…..this staff cares about their patients and you just..."

Read All 4705 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Dentures

2.0 (363 reviews)
    • www.affordabledentures.com

"After over 4 and 1/2 weeks of waiting for my dentures, I have started calling to find out about them and to get them to call the company to get them made. The company had started to not answer my calls, and yesterday they had my..."

Read All 940 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Western Dental

1.5 (256 reviews)
    • www.westerndental.com

"On May 19th, I came in to get my crown adjusted due to it being placed in higher than it should have been a couple of days prior. There was an obvious gap throughout my entire mouth, I was unable to eat correctly as the top part..."

Read All 842 reviews Customer Service

Clear Choice

1.9 (255 reviews)
    • www.clearchoice.com

"charged 1000 said i would be refunded over a month still no money now i have to go after the crooks watch yourself schaumburg clear choice should say clear scam"

Read All 447 reviews Customer Service

Monarch Dental

1.6 (101 reviews)
    • www.monarchdental.com

"Over charged and charged for work never done. Does not complete dental work but charges you for i. Trust me and so many others who were ripped off."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

Great Expressions Dental Centers

1.7 (234 reviews)
    • www.greatexpressions.com

"I have been trying to reach customer service since yesterday. I left my phone number, and no one has returned my call. I have been on hold for 45min. What is going on Great Expressions.
    Thelma Roberts
    404-702-**** or 404-765-****"

Read All 351 reviews Customer Service

Greenberg Dental And Orthodontics

1.6 (168 reviews)
    • www.greenbergdental.com

"I was fully covered on treatment they were to submit to insurance before appt pre-approval they did not and billed me. Got unbilled by billing office. Up front office very tacky at 10095 beach Blvd office manager not professional...."

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service

Snap On Smile

1.6 (116 reviews)
    • www.snaponsmile.com

"Hi I m paying 100 extra for fast delivery it shown in 5 days if I get I need to pay 100 extra but I ordered on 2nd but I got a mail that I get delivered on 7th December y I need to pay extra 100"

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service

Coast Dental

1.6 (112 reviews)
    • www.coastdental.com

"There doesn't seem to be anyone that you can talk to. You can call 50 different numbers and they all tell you they are in scheduling and they can't help you but they will have someone call you back. I have been waiting a year and..."

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

DentalWorks

1.6 (97 reviews)
    • www.dentalworks.com

"I went in for a night guard and they did a terrible job. I still paid the $490. A year later we get another bill. I go online to pay it and it claims we owe $2,153. Crazy. For what? I called the number on their company profile..."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service