Browse Dentistry Companies

Dentistry

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2085 reviews)
    • www.aspendental.com

"1 They refused to fill out the form my dental insurance needed to reimburse me 1000 of the 4500 I had to pay as Aspen was not in my network . I asked three times .2. I was rescheduled 3 different times for the same appointment..."

Read All 4346 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Dentures

2.0 (361 reviews)
    • www.affordabledentures.com

"There is a nurse or aid that is ABSOLUTELY rude and hasn't answered any of my questions. Last Nov I had 22 extractions and got a temporary set then. Had an appointment today 4/27/2021 @ 9am to get my permanent plates as discussed..."

Read All 936 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Western Dental

1.5 (248 reviews)
    • www.westerndental.com

"It has been over40 business days and still no refund 2504.00 dollars on my debt card and I have called three times"

Read All 825 reviews Customer Service

Clear Choice

2.0 (209 reviews)
    • www.clearchoice.com

"They changed me 28000 for the first time and 21000 for the second time. The loan they set up was a RIP off I paid 10,000 for the first year and the loan company took 6,000 out that's a tip off .the pray on the poor people."

Read All 386 reviews Customer Service

Monarch Dental

1.6 (95 reviews)
    • www.monarchdental.com

"I have tried getting annual cleanings twice at Monarch Dental. The first time, they were double booked and didn't bother to tell me until I arrived. The second time, they confirmed my weekday appointment via text earlier in the..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Great Expressions Dental Centers

1.7 (226 reviews)
    • www.greatexpressions.com

"Dr. Kristen Moore at Great Expressions charged over $1,500 for unnecessary treatments. I will be filing a court claim."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service

Greenberg Dental And Orthodontics

1.6 (157 reviews)
    • www.greenbergdental.com

"The orthodontist was the only working in the Winter Garden location, that day. He stated his father is Middle Eastern and his mother is Caribbean. The orthodontist name is Khaled Hamdallah, I believe.
    I allowed my, 15 yr old, son t..."

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

Instasmile

1.8 (165 reviews)
    • www.instasmile.com

"Ive purchased my ordered it has been delivered but I have no mail. Ive went out of town for a few days I came home I didnt have a package."

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service

Snap On Smile

1.7 (107 reviews)
    • www.snaponsmile.com

"I want to return 2 sets of the goods due size cannot use at all so want a refund back the money urgently"

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Coast Dental

1.6 (105 reviews)
    • www.coastdental.com

"Poor sub par dental.Hygenist and Dentist sub par. Only want to sell you dentistry you dont need. Uses poor quality dental lab. Xray machine does not take quality xrays for proper diagnosis."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service