Browse Decks, Fencing and Gates Companies

Clear all filters
Decks, Fencing and Gates

Paterson Fence Installation

• patersonfenceinstallation.com

"Just try to specify ones substance can be as mind blowing. This clarity with your post is radiant and that i may believe you're a master for this issue. High caliber alongside your agree grant me to grab your present provide for..."

Paradise Fence And Decks of Milton

• Decks, Fencing and Gates

"DO NOT CALL PARADISE FENCING IN MILTON, FL VERY UNPROFESSIONAL I strongly believe in referrals and want others to know how I was treated! After Hurricane Sally, I have been trying to find companies available to give me quotes. Fin..."

• Advertisements

Nations Fence

• Decks, Fencing and Gates

"Well I was a first a little excited to get Nations Fence to install a fence for me but shortly after realized that their service and customer loyalty rates about a 2/10 on my scale. I am very forgiving but still feel that Nations..."

Midwest Fence and Gate

• www.midwestfenceandgate.com

"Midwest Fence & Gate Co. told me they would have my fence up and completed within 7-10 buisness days from the first installation day. It has been over a month. I keep getting told "next week", then next week comes and I'm..."

JP Diamond Fence

• jpdiamondfence.com

"Keeps getting worse with this company, checked on the fence posts that they said they "fixed" and it appears to be a new post but when I looked behind the fence JP Diamond Fence just attached a piece of fence post on top of the ol..."

Jims Fence Company

1.6 (1 review)
    • www.jimsfence.com

"Purchased a 6ft chain link fence that has been an eyesore. Guy makes excuses for poor workmanship. Website says 2-year warranty on Workmanship.Pictures can explain better."

J And A Gates And Fencing

• Decks, Fencing and Gates

"It has now been 8 weeks since Jason has paid me back the money received through deception. It took some doing to co-herce him to pay it back. It was only after he was served a warrant by police that made him comply. I would ring h..."

Helm Fencing

• Decks, Fencing and Gates

"Fence company did not put fence on property line! Eight inches off on the side and 4 inches off in the rear. Could not give idea on amount for (rock charge) upfront and when done wanted to charge extra $1200-$2000! Original..."

GateCrafters

• www.gatecrafters.com

"I called an spoke to gate crafters prior to ordering a automatic lock. It was clear from speaking to sales rep it would work with ghost controls....NO IT DOES NOT. Called them I have to pay to send it back, pay 15% restock..."

Gate Hardware and Equipments

• gate-hardware-and-equipments.ecrater.com

"Product did not work as advertised. Was told I had to pay return shipping. I paid shipping and sent back product and was told I am not getting a refund by customer service."