Browse Decks, Fencing and Gates Companies

Decks, Fencing and Gates

The Garden Gates

3.3 (1 review)
    • www.thegardengates.com

"I do not wish nor did I understand that I was subscribing to a magazine. I have enjoyed the books and have learned a lot. I am sorry I did not have this understanding and I would appreciate any and all consideration about..."

Texas Iron Fence and Gate Company

• Decks, Fencing and Gates

"We found Texas Iron Fence and Gate Company online and ordered fence finials from them. They take your money and don't ship the merchandise. After they get your money, you can no longer reach them. They won't return phone calls..."

• Advertisements

Texas Fence Company Of San Antonio

1.0 (1 review)
    • Decks, Fencing and Gates

"Made a simple comment on one of his posts and his response was very unprofessional.
    Started doing a little digging and found more pictures on Facebook where he was very rude to other people making comments about *** moms or telling..."

Texas Creations Custom Fence And Concrete

1.3 (1 review)
    • Decks, Fencing and Gates

"CHOOSE A MORE REPUTABLE COMPANY THAT OFFERS PROFESSIONAL WORK AND HAS ETHICS AND INTEGRITY. THIS person, BRIAN GONZALEZ OF TEXAS CREATIONS FENCING AND CONCRETE TALKS A GOOD GAME, BUT DON'T FOOLED BY WHAT HE SAYS BECAUSE HE LIED..."

St Johns Fence Company

1.7 (1 review)
    • stjohnfence.com

"I just wish John himself would come look at fence. As a owner you'd think he would.
    I purchased a fence to keep the dog in. Mid October on a Friday they finished installing 6 ft chain link fence w 3 gates. Over the weekend I notice..."

Southland Fence And Supply

• southlandfence.com

"Contracted with Southland to build a wooden fence. Their sales rep, Rick Fidler, had to revise contract for errors he made, and I should have seen red flag. Sent unsupervised work crews out. No supervisor on the job whatsoever...."

Security Door Gate and Fence

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.securitydoorgatefence.com

"Security, Door, Gate and Fence
    Frank and Charlie Vargas
    6424 E Greenway Pkwy #100, Scottsdale, AZ
    They wiggle out of contracts with 1099 workers. During the COVID I lost my primary job, and was thrilled to land a contract for employm..."

Rodney Dean The Fence Man

1.3 (1 review)
    • Decks, Fencing and Gates

" When I contracted with Rodney Dean The Fence man, there were 2 requirements to the install. First, I wanted the top rail of the fence lined up to the same height as the neighbor’s fence. Second, I wanted NON keyed gate latches..."

PremierFence

• www.premier-fence.com

"I contracted with Premier fence to Have a fence installed on property. I was told by Hiedi, the sales girl. That they use nothing but grade A lumber. And that the workers would clean up the area after they were done. They made alm..."

Premier Fencing And Decks Of Hudson

1.7 (1 review)
    • www.premierfencingfl.com

"When hiring a company to provide goods and services at your home, the integrity of the company leadership is extremely important.
    I hired premier fence company in Hudson Florida to install a vinyl fence at my home in holiday Florid..."