Browse Decks, Fencing and Gates Companies

Decks, Fencing and Gates

Northern Illinois Fence

4.6 (2 reviews)
    • northernillfence.com

"What a great experience! While they were not the least expensive option, I am so glad that I chose them. The salesperson, Matt, was personable and nice and on top of keeping me informed of the schedule. The crew was pleasant and..."

Five Star Fence and Deck

• Decks, Fencing and Gates

"Took over 5 months to "complete" our deck. We withheld what little money we owed and they never came back to finish . Ended up having someone else fix all their screw ups. Awful experience. "

• Advertisements

DIY Garage Door Parts

• diy-garage-door-parts.com

"Placed online order at Garage Door Parts, LLC web site, paid by e-check, I never received product, sent several e-mails, no response. Later did search to find several of the same complaints.
    I wish now that I paid by credit card, c..."

Sentinel Fence

• www.sentinelmfg.com

"Sentinel Fence and Rail is one of the most worst companies we have ever ordered fences from. Every one of our orders (we have ordered 5-10 fences in the past year) has been shipped weeks after promised. No communication on their p..."

Long Fence and Homes

• www.longfenceandhome.com

"Long like many tell u what u want to hear. Dont pay upfront and see whos leftvthat stillbwants the project.!"

Liberty Fence Of Hendersonville

• www.libertyfencecotennessee.com

"LIBERTY FENCE COMPANY is a one man operation with NO customer service at all. I hired this local fence company to install 800’ of 4 board fence and they were a bunch of low skill rude disrespectful numbs! The fence started..."

Fence MaxTexas

• www.fencemaxtexas.com

"Fence Max Texas will not complete their work. They make promises they will not keep just to get your business. Their work will need to be repaired by a professional. The person that answers the phone will never give you an..."

DREAM DECKS

• Decks, Fencing and Gates

"DREAM DECKS INC FOLLOW UP TO THE 6173.00 DEPOSIT THEY TOOK FROM OUR FAMILY !
    WE FINALLY GOT THEM TO COURT 8 MONTHS LATER AND AT LEAST WE WERE REWARDED 5000.00 OF OUR MONEY BACK !
    NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY DREAM DECKS OR..."

Dld Fence

5.0 (1 review)
    • Decks, Fencing and Gates

"Great job by DLD fence. Our vinyl fence looks great and David and Dawn were fantastic to work with. Their price was incredibly reasonable. Very happy with the service we got. Really happy we were finally able to get the fence we..."

Deck Creations Of Richmond

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • deckcreations.com

"I can related to customer review. I am very disappointed the way the deck boards looks in one year. My deck was built May 2018. After several days of deck completion the boards were splitting and the splicing of boards..."