Browse Decks, Fencing and Gates Companies

Decks, Fencing and Gates

Trex

1.6 (31 reviews)
    • www.trex.com

"No reply yet from your assigned consultant. Nothing is resolved. Photos went sent as he requestedNot"

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Long Fence

1.4 (16 reviews)
    • www.longfence.com

"We have been working with the pavers's installation contact Bobby who services Frederick County. There were a few glitches with colors and the layout that were worked through. He promised to come out and fix our yard and patio..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

J And A Fencing And Gates

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • Decks, Fencing and Gates

"Without a doubt the shiftiest *** I've ever dealt with. Do NOT use him. Ripped us off...excuse after excuse....even rocked up one day with a fake cast on his arm. Absolute *** Cant believe I offered him a beer. Ended up paying a..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Metroplex Roof And Fence

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • metroplexroof.com

"Can Charles(Chet, Chuck) Fairchild run his roofing scam from behind bars? In fact, he was arrested and charged with multiple felonies. The former office location has been abandoned. I'm not sure his lying, cheatin and double..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Central Texas Best Fences and Decks

• Decks, Fencing and Gates

"I hired Phillip Henry and his company only to be lied to and ultimately ripped off. Don't believe a word that he says and whatever you see (as far as prior work photos), you better get a second and even third opinion. I have..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Blizzard Fence

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • blizzardfence.com

"They charged me 250 2years after install to fix a crooked gate door and a leaning post. That gate door blew off in a wind storm because they only installed 1 drop rod, and the leaning gate is leaning again. After it took them 4..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

All American Fence of Conway

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • all-american-fence.net

"This man looked me in the eye and said I will pay you another 50$ when I see you Monday, for an Installation I did for them. They paid me not even half of what Fence companies pay per ft. Then he won't even answer the phone to..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Like New Fence and Gate Repair

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.likenewfencegaterepair.com

"This fence company built me the best commercial fence any company could build at a fair price and top quality work. I would suggest to any one who needs a fence to call Like New Fence. After he built mine 2 of my neighbors have..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Patriot Fence

2.5 (1 review)
    • www.patriotfencecompany.com

" I have tried to get this company to give me a quote since April of 2017 - today is June 10th 2017, I have stopped by twice, called several times, they took my information, someone is yet to show up at my hose. I live in the..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Beitzell Fence

1.4 (2 reviews)
    • www.beitzellfence.com

"Requested estimate via email. They took forever to reply and when they did, the message was full of attitude.
    There's no way I'll hire any one with poor people skills"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service