Browse Dealers Companies

Dealers

Low Book Sales

1.6 (18 reviews)
    • www.lowbooksales.com

"They treated me like criminals by put alarming in the car I bought from them. They did not get me my car's registration on time. My car's temporary license plate expired on 1/30/2021, and I did not get the plate until now. I just..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Mike Carlson Motor Company

2.0 (28 reviews)
    • www.mcmcauto.com

"I'm not 30 days past due, and y'all repoed my car. Yes, I do have emails supporting this and my payment history. Of course can't get a hold of anyone to resolve this issue which is absolutely ridiculous to me. I've never heard or..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Landmark Dodge

1.6 (36 reviews)
    • www.landmarkdodge.com

"After being harassed through text messages and phone calls I made the trip to the store and the Sales Manager Greg and Financing Manager Jonas were atrocious. They were rude, shouting and invading personal space. I need to speak..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Vance And Hines

2.5 (21 reviews)
    • vanceandhines.com

"Still waiting on my Tuner to show up It was sent to me US Postal Service send it back there were some mistake on US Postal Service not the company"

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Ron Carter Hyundai

1.6 (34 reviews)
    • www.roncarterhyundai.com

"CJ from Ron Carter Hyundai, yes I did call THIS person out by name! I originally co-signed for a vehicle for my cousin, cool np right? Yeah, NO! Everything was cool for about a week! I sent any and everything that this man asked..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Rick Case Hyundai

1.6 (25 reviews)
    • rickcase.com

"Good evening,
    I am very upset because today we went to look for the car that we had bought and they are wanting to give me a different and smaller version than the one we had bought.
    The seller never disclosed us that the version he..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Manhattan Motorcars

3.3 (26 reviews)
    • www.manhattanmotorcars.com

"How many different names has this dealership had? Seriously. These crooks keep getting charged by Omvic and just change names. When one closes another family member must be opening it in their name? It’s even more surprising..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Autos Of Dallas

1.4 (25 reviews)
    • www.autosofdallas.com

"I purchased a pre owned Cadillac xt5 with 30k miles from Autos of Dallas last week. The salesman that helped me was Gabriel Mendoza who apparently lost his job a few days after he sold me my vehicle. I dont live in Dallas so I..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Sports And Imports

1.6 (25 reviews)
    • www.usedcarsgainesvillega.com

"If u been paying your note on time and hard times hit u would think they will give u a week or two to come up with the payments but they ready to reposess your car the following day thia place is a joke and they dont care about u..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Sam Galloway Ford

1.7 (19 reviews)
    • www.florida-cardealer.com

"Can I give it "0" stars? We have a new vehicle with only 5328 miles on it. While traveling the power steering had an issue with an error message that it needed to be towed. Sam Galloway in Ft. Myers was the closest ford..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service