Browse Dealers Companies

Dealers

Porsche Cars North America

1.7 (36 reviews)
    • www.porsche.com

"i purchased a lease car, and they did not release my title for over a month, every time new story, the worst customer service."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Keith Pierson Toyota

2.1 (22 reviews)
    • www.keithpiersontoyota.com

"Trying to buy a new Tundra. Went to Keith Pearson today and they marked a 53,000 dollar truck up 30,000 dollars. I couldn't believe it. We have been to other dealerships and although the deals aren't as good nobody but Pearson..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

American Truck Group

1.4 (34 reviews)
    • americantruckgroup.com

"shipping still waiting, after 7 days,do not buy tracking # not working, called them and they said they will get it fixed."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

EFG Companies

1.5 (38 reviews)
    • www.efgcompanies.com

"EFG refused to pay for an AC part or labor though my extended warranty. How does an extended warranty that cost $2500 not cover an AC part??? Complete scam of a warranty."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Simmons Rockwell

2.1 (25 reviews)
    • www.simmons-rockwell.com

"Had Jeff Smith for a salesman an can't find him. He's always texting on his phone an hides in Simmons cars on Simmons time to talk to his girlfriend. I've seen him hiding an watched him one day he was in the car talking on his..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Ole Ben Franklin Motors

2.1 (40 reviews)
    • www.olebenfranklinmotors.com

"I was sold a car for $3000..a 2000 Subaru by jack scarbrough and 2 days later the check engine light comes on less than 3 months later the motor is completely screwed. I don't understand why you let shady drug addicts work for..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Truecar

1.4 (27 reviews)
    • www.truecar.com

"Car will be 1k more than stated and they will not deliver it to you. The dealers have no idea about your quote from True car and do not care."

Lustine Toyota

1.9 (20 reviews)
    • www.lustinetoyota.com

"I came back again to give them 1 star. If 0 star was there, I could prefer to provide them with that. Lustine Toyota is a place that you will get disappointed in all aspect of their service. First, I got insulted by the Spanish ac..."

4 Front Car Sales

2.0 (12 reviews)
    • www.4frontcarsales.co.uk

"Was sold a diesel vehicle without a DPF even though it’s the law for them to insalled"

Low Book Sales

1.6 (18 reviews)
    • www.lowbooksales.com

"They treated me like criminals by put alarming in the car I bought from them. They did not get me my car's registration on time. My car's temporary license plate expired on 1/30/2021, and I did not get the plate until now. I just..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service