Browse Dealers Companies

Dealers

Sun Toyota

5.0 (62 reviews)
    • www.suntoyota.com

"Jason was AMAZING! He is new to Florida and the dealership, yet somehow still knew everything. He was truly a pleasure to work with. Great costumer service. He answered my million questions, helped find my perfect vehicle and..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Grote Automotive

2.2 (59 reviews)
    • fredforthepeople.com

"Seller told me my drivers history was poor and I couldnt really get approved. He then says he gots 2 cars I can get approved for. 2018 Chevy Cruze and some other car. I then ask him why I cant get something cheaper and better for..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Automax

2.0 (56 reviews)
    • www.automax.com

"The order status showing that the order was delivered...but the order was not delivered to me... please find the details of delivery"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Cherry Hill Triplex

1.5 (20 reviews)
    • www.cherryhilltriplex.com

"It was truly a disheartening experience to date with the Cherry Hill Tri Plex. I'm sure my words will fall on deaf ears however I hope they find someone with the authority to make the relationship between the Tri Plex and the..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

Hendrick Automotive Group

1.6 (55 reviews)
    • www.hendrickauto.com

"They lied and said that I could take my car to any business in town to get fixed. When I took it to one place of business, they said they would cover the fees and THEY DIDN'T."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Seminole Toyota

2.2 (21 reviews)
    • www.seminoletoyota.com

"I had been going to them for years, even longer if you count the time they were in Longwood on 17-92 as part of their history.
    Took my Camry in because it was having intermittent issues. I was supposed to get a diagnostics. Went to..."

Chacon Autos

2.7 (52 reviews)
    • www.chaconautos.com

"I was able to obtain my 2018 Dodger Charger SXT with the Help of Mr. Jason Rodriguez!
    THIS IS ONE AMAZING SALESMAN AND AN EVEN GREATER MAN!
    HE CONTINUES TO ASTOUND ME WITH THE RESULTS HE ALWAYS ABLE TO ACHIEVE! I WAS ABLE TO RESTRUC..."

Auto Now

1.9 (47 reviews)
    • www.autonowkc.com

"I reported my A/C wasn't working in May 2022 while we'll under warranty to Wichita location. I've made 6 trips to have repair but A/C still broken."

Husky Cargo

1.8 (42 reviews)
    • Dealers

"After the first few trips I noticed the rear doors rubbing black powder. This was caused by side to side slop in the side walls. After they became so worn to the point of replacement,I discovered the side walls were never welded..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Fred Beans

1.7 (43 reviews)
    • www.fredbeans.com

"No check yet, I left 3 voicemails for Sales Manager, no callbacks yet so Im in Limbo. Took delivery of new vehicle 1 1/2 months ago Im still being *** around with the 300 bucks they owe me. Tony Auletto agreed that they do owe..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service