Browse Dealers Companies

Dealers

Auto Now

1.8 (46 reviews)
    • www.autonowkc.com

"My son bought a car less than 2 weeks ago (6/17) from Don Walker, salesman @ the Wichita Auto Now. Guess what? Today the car is COMPLETELY OUT OF OIL, engine blown!! Also note, the reason AutoNow has so many "likes" on their FB..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Autobidmaster

1.5 (46 reviews)
    • www.autobidmaster.com

"This place is 100% straight ripoff you would be cheaper to go get your own license it is easy to do and still be cautious bc i have my license and still somehow ended up on there sight thinking i was on copart i have spent 5000..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Husky Cargo

1.8 (42 reviews)
    • Dealers

"After the first few trips I noticed the rear doors rubbing black powder. This was caused by side to side slop in the side walls. After they became so worn to the point of replacement,I discovered the side walls were never welded..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Chacon Autos

2.7 (51 reviews)
    • www.chaconautos.com

"I was parked at the Hudson Apartment in someone stole my car"

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Jeff Wyler Automotive Family

2.0 (59 reviews)
    • wyler.com

"2011 Sorento purchased. There were many issues that began immediately after getting vehicle made numerous attempts to contact managers and to no avail."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Hendrick Automotive Group

1.6 (50 reviews)
    • www.hendrickauto.com

"after I purchased a certified pre-own corvette, the service department and the sales team just don't care about you anymore!! period, they told me that in the face!! I won't buy or take my vehicle there anymore, I don't care what..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Bmw of North America

1.6 (39 reviews)
    • www.bmwusa.com

"This was posted in error. I have no idea how it ended up on this website and have never done business with this outfit and have no complaints. This website is misleading"

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Fred Beans

1.7 (38 reviews)
    • www.fredbeans.com

"Wanted to buy 2021 Colorado. Told salesman work up your best price. He came back with we are charging $2500.00 over sticker price because its the last one we have and they are hard for us to get. Contacted 3 other dealers and..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Cactus Jacks

1.9 (31 reviews)
    • www.cactusjacksauto.com

"Barely had the car 24 hours and it's already broke and it's very unacceptable. I would like a loaner until my vehicle is fixed or a new car"

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Lithia Motors

1.7 (38 reviews)
    • www.lithia.com

"I went to the Kia of North Austin to purchase a vehicle on 7/28/21 however the vehicles I saw online were no longer available even though they were posted on the website. I was shown a downgraded version that because I was..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service