Browse Dealers Companies

Dealers

Eastern Motors

3.0 (55 reviews)
    • www.easterns.com

"My daughter and I brought a car from Eastern Motor's two years ago. The Car ended in an accident and was a total loss. Since then we have had multiple problems with getting Eastern Motors to submit the required documents to Gap..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Dave Smith Motors

1.9 (68 reviews)
    • www.davesmith.com

"Called three times and e-mailed with no reply. Tried to use the chat service to contact Jessica Wall. No response. I did get two call backs from salesmen trying to sell new cars. Typical push to buy and forgotten after you buy..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

BMW South Africa

1.7 (47 reviews)
    • www.bmw.co.za

"Good evening sir/madam
    It is regretably to write this email
    During 2021 May 30th my bmw 520d G30 was booked in for repairs at bmw montana Arc for repairing front left magrim ,left front conrner lower bumper, left front suspension .o..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Northwood Manufacturing

2.3 (48 reviews)
    • www.northwoodmfg.com

"We purchased a 2020 Arctic Fox 27-5l 5th wheel made by Northwoodl from Lazydays in June 2020. There was no screen on the bedroom slide out window and we have been getting the runaround from Lazydays for over 10 months trying to..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Sun Toyota

5.0 (62 reviews)
    • www.suntoyota.com

"Jason was AMAZING! He is new to Florida and the dealership, yet somehow still knew everything. He was truly a pleasure to work with. Great costumer service. He answered my million questions, helped find my perfect vehicle and..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Grote Automotive

2.2 (58 reviews)
    • fredforthepeople.com

"They tried selling me something I didn't want nor could I qualify for that much money .never said or told me how much the truck cost . Yes my credit socks. But 5 companies later I didn't qualify da. I told them 20000 not 35000 ."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Kenworth Truck Company

1.8 (48 reviews)
    • www.kenworth.com

"I took my truck in for air conditioning repair.Upon removing an air line and now cant get one.Ive been told it was to be overnight shipping.It has been 7 days and still no part without the part I have no air. I have had to turn..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

Cherry Hill Triplex

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • www.cherryhilltriplex.com

"Apparently people's word means nothing anymore! Don't shop at Cherry Hill Mitsubishi they are shady and untrue to their word. I purchased my 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander before Christmas last year and I had a mini van at the time..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Seminole Toyota

2.3 (20 reviews)
    • www.seminoletoyota.com

"Recently had my auto windshield replaced by service tech Jeff he came to the house and quickly installed a new windshield. Jeff did an outstanding job and explained what he did, the car looks great. Thank you, Jeff and David Moss..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Automax

2.1 (50 reviews)
    • www.automax.com

"AUTOMAX KILLEEN, TX sold us a 2019 Nissan Altima with a fraudulent CleanCarfax. We have had issues and took it to the dealership to be fixed and the Nissan Dealership denied the claim due to the vehicle being in an accident prior..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service