Browse Dealers Companies

Dealers

Fuccillo Kia Of Cape Coral

2.5 (57 reviews)
    • www.fuccillokiacapecoral.com

"The ad says you have to buy or lease a new vehicle. I bought a four-year-old vehicle and Mr. Fuccillo was walking around, chatting with everyone. After a brief conversation, he invited me on the cruise. How cool is that!"

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service

Dave Smith Motors

1.9 (68 reviews)
    • www.davesmith.com

"Called three times and e-mailed with no reply. Tried to use the chat service to contact Jessica Wall. No response. I did get two call backs from salesmen trying to sell new cars. Typical push to buy and forgotten after you buy..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kenworth Truck Company

1.8 (53 reviews)
    • www.kenworth.com

"never got a response from KW. Their engineers designed a coolant valve that was boiling the DEF for the last 172k miles. That caused the DEF sensor to fail. That should be a recall &;;; covered by KW. Instead, they have the..."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

BMW South Africa

1.7 (48 reviews)
    • www.bmw.co.za

"CryCryCryI have managed to pay for the damaged which is R 5700 now I have been told the can needs a new battery and it is costing R7000 as per service manager and the car is lying at the dealership but the car still on the..."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Northwood Manufacturing

2.3 (49 reviews)
    • www.northwoodmfg.com

"A laundry list. Nail heads showing, refrigerator not sealing, wood panel between refrigerator and slide out buckling creating a 1/4" gap at the bottom, microwave door does not open you have to pry the bottom open, couple of the..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Sun Toyota

5.0 (62 reviews)
    • www.suntoyota.com

"Jason was AMAZING! He is new to Florida and the dealership, yet somehow still knew everything. He was truly a pleasure to work with. Great costumer service. He answered my million questions, helped find my perfect vehicle and..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Vroom

1.4 (73 reviews)
    • www.vroom.com

"Your representative Jason ran my wife's and my credit 3x and now we have security notices from our private companies that manage our credit and we have 3x hard inquiries that forces our credit score to drop.
    Rescind these hard inqu..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Grote Automotive

2.2 (58 reviews)
    • fredforthepeople.com

"They tried selling me something I didn't want nor could I qualify for that much money .never said or told me how much the truck cost . Yes my credit socks. But 5 companies later I didn't qualify da. I told them 20000 not 35000 ."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Lithia Motors

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.lithia.com

"I am not receiving any call back I want my refund from a warranty
    KM8K12AA5MU734507
    Margaret Mcgrath
    727495****"

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Cherry Hill Triplex

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • www.cherryhilltriplex.com

"Apparently people's word means nothing anymore! Don't shop at Cherry Hill Mitsubishi they are shady and untrue to their word. I purchased my 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander before Christmas last year and I had a mini van at the time..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service