Browse Dealers Companies

Dealers

Nissan Canada

1.7 (139 reviews)
    • www.nissan.ca

"Unable to open trunk on Nissan Morano. Kept going again and again to Southdale Nissan in London and problem cannot be fixed. Nissan head office also not helpful.
    Worst customer service ever encountered is Nissan. The manager at dea..."

Read All 234 reviews Customer Service

Saxton 4x4

1.8 (95 reviews)
    • www.saxton4x4.com

"Bought a 2019 Maserati Levante from Saxton 4x4 in May. I will try to just stick with the most serious problems or I could go on for weeks.
    When I went to see the car the salesman was ultra eager to get me to take the car immediatel..."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Carvana

1.8 (132 reviews)
    • www.carvana.com

"Retail Purchase Agreement is dated 4/23/21. Car delivered shortly after. Registration to our existing plates also done in a reasonable time and made in my wife's name as requested. In July, we decided we did not need this car so d..."

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

Billion Auto

1.8 (98 reviews)
    • www.billionauto.com

""No matter which Billion dealership you're at, the customer's always the top priority." NOPE. Our goal is for you to become a customer for life." NOPE. Was planning on being a customer for life and buying suburban after suburban..."

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service

Kia Motors South Africa

1.7 (79 reviews)
    • www.kia.co.za

"I am in Swaziland and would like to order a car part for my Kia from South Africa. the reason for ordering directly from SOuth Africa is because the Swaziland dealers say it will take a month to get my parts after ordering..."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Autonation

1.6 (83 reviews)
    • www.autonation.com

"On May 22 of this year I bought a used car from AutoNation Nissan in Miami; I brought it back the same day i bought it because of mechanical issues. I was told it would be fixed. They returned it to me 2 weeks later after sending..."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Kubota

1.8 (74 reviews)
    • www.kubota.com

"Dear sir my Kubota mu4501 is dead only 18 month old only.so plz deler and distributers and service provider plz solve my problem.brake problem,hydrolic problem,busesh ka problem hai.but not support in service.so I am avoid Kubota..."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Imperial Car Supermarkets

2.4 (47 reviews)
    • www.imperialcarsupermarkets.co.uk

"My son purchased a car and was offered the warranty, what he wasn't told was the car still had manufacturers warranty left for 7monthss, we tried to cancel it to be told there was no cooling-off period? And 22 phone calls later i..."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Jones Junction

2.0 (51 reviews)
    • www.jonesjunction.com

"bait and switch on pricing, i got price online that included a eprice discount and a today price discount i printed out the price which came out to a little under 18k i talked to online manager on phone was told i would get the..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Fuccillo Kia Of Cape Coral

2.5 (57 reviews)
    • www.fuccillokiacapecoral.com

"The ad says you have to buy or lease a new vehicle. I bought a four-year-old vehicle and Mr. Fuccillo was walking around, chatting with everyone. After a brief conversation, he invited me on the cruise. How cool is that!"

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service