Browse Dealers Companies

Dealers

Big Motoring World

1.9 (165 reviews)
    • www.bigmotoringworld.co.uk

"Never come cross such a bad customer service company what they say and what they do its misleading customers. I made deposit to the company and been told we will refund with in 3 workings day and this was told my manager , even I..."

Read All 321 reviews Customer Service

Enterprise Car Sales

2.1 (166 reviews)
    • www.enterprisecarsales.com

"I bought a car during the promotional period that said I could return it without conditions after purchasing a car for 7 days, and I returned it within the period because the car options posted on the website and the options on..."

Read All 305 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nissan Canada

1.7 (173 reviews)
    • www.nissan.ca

"Complain about plaza nissan in hamilton . The worse experience buying a car and they not. Sell to me because l wanted to pay cash ¬ trade my 2019 in because they wouldnt give me fare trade value"

Read All 293 reviews Customer Service

Vroom

1.4 (199 reviews)
    • www.vroom.com

"I recently within the past month bought a 2019 chevy Silverado 1500 Ld/Lt and when I received the vehicle everything seemed perfect. Upon further analysis of the newly bought truck I realized the touch screen was not responding..."

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service

Saxton 4x4

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.saxton4x4.com

"After explaining the the sales assistance that I urgently needed a reliable vehicle due to my toddlers severe medical illness and very pregnant wife we found a nice looking car and I immediately placed a deposit with the promise..."

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Kia Motors South Africa

1.7 (86 reviews)
    • www.kia.co.za

"I took my car for 1st service at Kia East Rand Mall on 26/1 - collected the car same day and immediately when I got home I opened the bonnet only to find it was very dirty , dusty and found a piece of meat on top of the battery ...."

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

Billion Auto

1.8 (99 reviews)
    • www.billionauto.com

"I arrived for an oil change 30 minutes before opining so I could make a meeting. After waiting for an hour and a half, from opining, my truck was still outside. When I checked on it they had brought a different car into the bay I..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Lithia Motors

1.6 (69 reviews)
    • www.lithia.com

"All the lights on dash board randomly/intermittenty shut off. Then the lights all reboot
    Themselves.
    Further, when the car is put in reverse there is a loud thud.
    Since the dealer can't reproduce the problem, they're saying they can'..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

Imperial Car Supermarkets

1.8 (47 reviews)
    • www.imperialcarsupermarkets.co.uk

"My son purchased a car and was offered the warranty, what he wasn't told was the car still had manufacturers warranty left for 7monthss, we tried to cancel it to be told there was no cooling-off period? And 22 phone calls later i..."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Bmw of North America

1.7 (58 reviews)
    • www.bmwusa.com

"I bought a 200* ***i BMW it was a great vehicle no problems at all reliable then in one night that changed got up go work went to warm my vehicle up go work an nothing no crank no start nothing after hrs an hrs an still..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service