Browse Dealers Companies

Dealers

Byrider

1.7 (640 reviews)
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"Didn't even have my car for 30 days and it stop on me customer service is horrible nobody answer the phone I had to get my stuff towed to Morse rd location like been without a car for 6 days ! This is unacceptable! I will never..."

Read All 1522 reviews Customer Service

CarMax

1.9 (401 reviews)
    • www.carmax.com

"I samer Nasan I got wholesale dealer license and I want to register in the auction what the best and faster way to be in"

Read All 1264 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Drivetime

2.8 (361 reviews)
    • www.drivetime.com

"Hello Wanda,
    Thank you for sharing your review with us and taking interest in purchasing through DriveTime. I am sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with the required down payment for the vehicle you selected and if you felt misled..."

Read All 918 reviews Customer Service

Carhop

1.4 (202 reviews)
    • www.carhop.com

"The agent hanged up on me while i was getting more information about my vector poor customer service needs more training"

Read All 558 reviews Customer Service

Winnebago Industries

2.0 (211 reviews)
    • www.winnebagoind.com

"No complaints. Ever., My 2005 Itasca Cambria is a perfect example of the stringent manufacturing standards Winnebago used to have back in the day. All cabinets are perfect. Everything works as it should. It's 16 years old and I..."

Read All 394 reviews Customer Service

Us Auto Sales

1.7 (225 reviews)
    • www.usautosales.info

"It was horrible I got no help I was told I could get tire replacements up to 100thousand miles. I was lied to and I'm not helped Sad"

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service

Clay Cooley

1.6 (172 reviews)
    • www.comeseeclay.com

"I need to praise the experience I had today with Patrick Smith and Victor Sandy. They were attentive and very helpful. I was pursuing purchase of my lease rental and we felt respect, graciousness and business competence."

Read All 348 reviews Customer Service

Big Motoring World

2.7 (133 reviews)
    • www.bigmotoringworld.co.uk

"The salesman was dealing with 5 customers including me &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; told me the road tax was £150.00 for the year BMW 4 M sports which we both saw on the web site. He tried to sell
    Me a warranty for 3 years at £1659.00, I..."

Read All 284 reviews Customer Service

Hyundai Motor America

1.9 (149 reviews)
    • www.hyundaiusa.com

"I have 2019 sonata less than 31k and i having problem with my car (i think transmission). I called and pay visit to dealer/service but they didnt even try to diagnose to problem. Theyre trying to get rid off me come next week. I..."

Read All 287 reviews Customer Service

Enterprise Car Sales

2.2 (152 reviews)
    • www.enterprisecarsales.com

"I took my van in because the rear sliding door will not lock or unlock with the key fob or with the buttons on the inside. You can only lock/unlock manually. The Dodge dealership ran diagnostics and told me that if the claim was d..."

Read All 286 reviews Customer Service