Browse Dealers Companies

Dealers

Byrider

1.7 (673 reviews)
    • www.byrider.com

"If I could give a zero I would they are very rude they were sooo rude I took the vehicle back and parked it 0/0"

Read All 1589 reviews Customer Service

CarMax

1.9 (500 reviews)
    • www.carmax.com

"Overpriced! Unethical lending practices. The dont explain to their young buys the interest rate. Charger one 17.1 percent interest."

Read All 1423 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Subaru Of America

2.5 (571 reviews)
    • www.subaru.com

"I bought this car in March 2022. All required maintenance has been performed by the original dealership or the one closest to me.
    First time I had the car in for oil change, they informed me it couldn't be done, apparently the oil..."

Read All 1165 reviews Customer Service

Drivetime

3.4 (363 reviews)
    • www.drivetime.com

"Thank you for reaching out regarding your experience with DriveTime. We would be happy to address the concerns you have. Please give our Customer Relations Department a call at (888) 290-0148, so that we can help resolve this."

Read All 925 reviews Customer Service

Carvana

1.9 (476 reviews)
    • www.carvana.com

"Need some one to actually call me! 863513****. Lack of customer care and communication! Say one thing, do another."

Read All 707 reviews Customer Service

Autonation

1.6 (374 reviews)
    • www.autonation.com

"Autonation Honda 385 serviced 2019 Honda Touring by completing oil change and break service. The engine cover was not reattached correctly and the attached video and photo shows the result. Initially, the service advisor did not..."

Read All 602 reviews Customer Service

Carhop

1.3 (212 reviews)
    • www.carhop.com

"They charge 3 times what the car is worth there service sucks all around I wouldn't recommend var hope to my worse enemy"

Read All 573 reviews Customer Service

US Auto Sales

1.6 (289 reviews)
    • www.usautosales.info

"My daughter had a car accident and It totaled tow truck took it, and i need to make a claim on the Gap Insurance"

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Hyundai Motor America

1.9 (224 reviews)
    • www.hyundaiusa.com

"I made an appt to bring my husbands high-end Hyundai here on 2/19/24. My husband and I each drove separate cars, 1 hour round trip to drop the car off.
    Despite me having given the scheduling agent ALL the correct car info, (make, m..."

Read All 439 reviews Customer Service

Big Motoring World

1.7 (186 reviews)
    • www.bigmotoringworld.co.uk

"Parcel shelf missing was told non essential so basically bad luck. This was never pointed out. Car heating fail to work sold like this . Have to pay for testing and then they will look at my claim even tho never worked . Passed..."

Read All 351 reviews Customer Service