Skip to content

Dating

POF

1.7 (2,304 reviews)
    • www.pof.com

"I subscribed to one of the packages I didn't like it I was having trouble with the app so the next day I canceled my subscription and I wasn't refunded. In the terms of agreement it says I have three business days from the time I..."

Read All 5710 reviews Customer Service

eHarmony

1.3 (2,515 reviews)
    • www.eharmony.com

"After four months of counseling, you decided to charge my account. When I tried to talk to someone, they said I had to pay money and show my credit card in order to talk to a human being. You guys are something I wouldn't trust..."

Read All 5503 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tinder

1.7 (1,233 reviews)
    • tinder.com

"I have selected a lot of interesting people, but there is no response, nothing. I even tried to send a message and it never went through."

Read All 3349 reviews Customer Service

Match

1.6 (1,489 reviews)
    • www.match.com

"I can't log in. It keeps asking me to verify my number. When I put my phone number in, nothing happens. I've been doing this all day. Please help."

Read All 3263 reviews Customer Service

Silver Singles

1.5 (706 reviews)
    • www.silversingles.com

"Most of them displayed no profile. None of them responded. Only one out of all of those matches actually answered me one time. He was not a good match. This happened within two days time. Not one decent message. What a waste of..."

Read All 1536 reviews Customer Service

BlackPeopleMeet

1.7 (592 reviews)
    • www.blackpeoplemeet.com

"I sent a message 5/12/24. I was trying to set up my profile and change DOB. I tried to reset password . It says it is reset in e-mails but it is not working . I have selected to hide the profile till this matter is resolved. I als..."

Read All 1454 reviews Customer Service

OurTime

1.5 (606 reviews)
    • www.ourtime.com

"I would like to invoke my right of withdrawal on Ourtime 17-05-2024.
    Hierbij doe ik een beroep op mijn herroepingsrecht bij Ourtime 17-05-2024."

Read All 1395 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Madison

1.7 (561 reviews)
    • www.ashleymadison.com

"Very costly for men. Many fake profiles. Many scammers. One woman tried to blackmail me. Criminal activity is rampant. Absolutely a criminal site. It shouldn't be allowed to exist. Stay as far away from AM as possible!"

Read All 1291 reviews Customer Service

ChristianMingle

1.6 (537 reviews)
    • www.christianmingle.com

"This site is a worthless scam in my experience.
    As a Christian widower past 70 who has found other dating sites full of irreligious women, I thought a Christian dating dite sounded good. That was a mistake.

After two days they suspe..."

Read All 1150 reviews Customer Service

Jeevansathi

1.5 (306 reviews)
    • www.jeevansathi.com

"Dear Team Jeevansathi,
    I am writing this to regarding subject fake profile of Mr. Nitesh whose ID is (VXAX2610) his intension is just to use the girls physically.
    He is playing with your customers and we are loosing trust in matrimo..."

Read All 1052 reviews Customer Service