Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies

Dating and Social Networking

Singleparentmeet

1.5 (86 reviews)
    • www.singleparentmeet.com

"They won't let me do a single thing to access my account because I don't have the same number. There is no option other than send a code to that number, no option to try anything else. I asked multiple times to cancel my..."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service

Adam4Adam

2.1 (74 reviews)
    • www.adam4adam.com

"I am being blackmailed by one of your members his Adam name is *** 445, he needs to be barred from adam."

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

InterNations

1.1 (129 reviews)
    • www.internations.org

"I had cancelled my subscription to Internations but yet they charged me for another three month. I want my money refunded please.

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service

Jeevansathi

1.4 (55 reviews)
    • www.jeevansathi.com

"Wrong number update on website no one number connect, when call on number tell us this number is not available"

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

LoveAndSeek

1.6 (34 reviews)
    • www.loveandseek.com

"I can't sign in or is there any way you can link me with a girl for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage."

Read All 157 reviews Customer Service

Loveaholics

1.7 (69 reviews)
    • www.loveaholics.com

"Initially there was some confusion with the agent that my account was not canceled before my trial was up to get my credit we got straight now he says he took care of it and he canceled my account and credit my credit card can..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

MarriageMindedPeopleMeet

1.6 (70 reviews)
    • www.marriagemindedpeoplemeet.com

"Ive been trying for a month of not more to cancel the membership to no avail. At least as far as I know. I have no notification that it is done."

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

AfroRomance

2.1 (56 reviews)
    • www.afroromance.com

"I am getting married and I would like to have all of my information and my picture removed from the site please I am starting a new chapter in my life."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Venntro

1.5 (50 reviews)
    • www.venntro.com

"What a buch of scam artists. Bought one 3 month subscription from them and they used my card details to sign me up for another subscription of double the price on another website. When I compalined they said my subscription..."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Ourtime UK

1.6 (47 reviews)
    • www.ourtime.co.uk

"It doesn't suit people from N. Ireland to date across the water, accept one is coming and going with their work."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service