Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies

Dating and Social Networking

AfroRomance

3.2 (54 reviews)
    • www.afroromance.com

"Site is crawling with fake men. Men are catalog shopping profiles. They are not looking for anything serious. Half the time, men want phone numbers to just text. It is a worst site. Quality of members are worst.
    Other men from out..."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Bharat Matrimony

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.bharatmatrimony.com

"I cleared my problem through the customer call. I am satisfied with the call. I appreciate the effort that you took and rectified my problem and made a solution.Thankyou"

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AnastasiaDate

1.6 (41 reviews)
    • www.anastasiadate.com

"I still am not able to log into my account it just worked for one day or two days that link that you send me that's the problem that I have and I want to buy some more credits but it seems to me that it's something not working I..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Sugar Daddy For Me

1.3 (28 reviews)
    • www.sugardaddyforme.com

"It was brought to my attention that I have a profile on sugar daddy for m. But in reality I absolutely do not and someone is using my information I would like this removed as this goes against every privacy right there is."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

MeetMindful

1.4 (48 reviews)
    • www.meetmindful.com

"The phone number goes directly to a voicemail. I have called multiple times. No one has called me back. I am very unhappy!!!"

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Chat Avenue

1.9 (40 reviews)
    • www.chat-avenue.com

"So many allowed to bash the US and never booted. I said BIDEN SHOULD BE IMPEACHED and was booted in 2 seconds.
    I will write to the FCC and get their license revoked"

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

Twoo

3.3 (28 reviews)
    • www.twoo.com

"I haven't been on for 8 months and i still banned and I don't even know why I'm and send i try to aplele it and send the id it won't work"

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Venntro

2.2 (33 reviews)
    • www.venntro.com

"I agreed to a three day subscription...you took out a months subscription I did not authorise you to do so ....I want a full refund..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Myspace

2.8 (18 reviews)
    • myspace.com

"Hi there, i want to login back into my myspace account thst i made years ago but cant seem to remember my login or passowrd. Can you please help."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

New Jersey Singles

1.8 (32 reviews)
    • newjerseysingles.com

"Hi Everyone,
    I went to the Colts Neck off and was told they needed criminal, background checks. To meet 5 matches I have to pay $2K. Well my first match was this past week and it was not what I was looking for. I emailed last week..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service