Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies

Dating and Social Networking

Adam4Adam

2.4 (46 reviews)
    • www.adam4adam.com

"I try to log on I put in my email it keeps saying it's not a real email very frustrated I just gave up"

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

Bharat Matrimony

1.7 (54 reviews)
    • www.bharatmatrimony.com

"Membership amount got deducted, we need inquire. Please call us at 416-857-**** today asap. We are waiting"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AnastasiaDate

1.6 (41 reviews)
    • www.anastasiadate.com

"I still am not able to log into my account it just worked for one day or two days that link that you send me that's the problem that I have and I want to buy some more credits but it seems to me that it's something not working I..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Sugar Daddy For Me

1.3 (28 reviews)
    • www.sugardaddyforme.com

"I never met or sought to meet a dude with money. Some hot guy made a complaint, i sympathize with said complaint. I do not appreciate it. It does qualify as human trafficking in my opinion, when someone else swindles money from pe..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Chat Avenue

1.9 (39 reviews)
    • www.chat-avenue.com

"New format is terrible reviews are terrible what is wrong with you folks that change things for the worse. No accountability I guess."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

New Jersey Singles

1.8 (31 reviews)
    • newjerseysingles.com

"They charge 5k for 5 meets. Tell you they have thousands to match with. Then, send you anyone they want without actually matching to your specifics. They tell you to just make a quick call to set up a first meet and not have a..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Venntro

2.3 (32 reviews)
    • www.venntro.com

"My first subscription was for 495 and was deactivated before 2 months elapsed so I Was not activite as I could not log in so why another subscription of 495r taken from my account yesterday again Please send me an email to..."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

HushLove Com

1.6 (30 reviews)
    • hushlove.com

"Somehow there was suspicious spam activity on my card, so I want to cancel my subscription please. It also suspended my credit card for a decline for $1.00 which makes no sense now my card is suspended for suspicious activity...."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Hitwe

2.0 (20 reviews)
    • hitwe.com

"The Hitwe.com is not a safe place to meet any person at all, it is a place for scammers and fraudulent people there is true date just someone to scam you. I have been in this site for about 6 years and I have never found any..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Twoo

3.3 (24 reviews)
    • www.twoo.com

"Yesterday I had a error on my profile and as a result I lost a contact that I can no longer find.
    Can you help me find the contact back.

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service