Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies

Dating and Social Networking

Loveagain

1.3 (66 reviews)
    • www.loveagain.com

"I cannot find nowhere for me to delete my account and I am getting very angry because I have already got someone and now I need to delete it. I need it deleted now or I am going to find a way to sue the *** out of love again."

Read All 196 reviews Customer Service

Singlemuslim

1.3 (108 reviews)
    • www.singlemuslim.com

"Ladies, please beware! There are a lot of scam profiles on SM. Seemingly decent, professional guys looking for marriage. In fact they are scammers looking to draw you in and then extract money from you. These profiles tend to be..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Singleparentmeet

1.5 (84 reviews)
    • www.singleparentmeet.com

"No one answered over 1 hours"

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

InterNations

1.4 (128 reviews)
    • www.internations.org

"I took a trial membership and they quickly took payment. Dispite their services being non exist during covid, I was charged again on an automatic renewal. Without prior notification. I'm not sure if this is even legal."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

Badoo Meeting Network

2.8 (59 reviews)
    • badoo.com

"Someone had lied on me or something to get me blocked because I denied them attention on my profile its wrong that this was done with no investigation"

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

Catholic Match

1.7 (70 reviews)
    • www.catholicmatch.com

"I paid but there are no photos or profile! I emailed right away and no response from them at all! They need to make restitution"

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

LoveAndSeek

1.6 (32 reviews)
    • www.loveandseek.com

"I dont need this. I cant afford it.
    It doesnt do what I thought it would Do. I cant afford this. I do g want it I dont want it I dont want it I dont want it I dont want it"

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Loveaholics

1.7 (63 reviews)
    • www.loveaholics.com

"i wanted to cancel something which they didnt let me, so i first called no awnser, then i mailed no awnser"

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service

MarriageMindedPeopleMeet

1.6 (66 reviews)
    • www.marriagemindedpeoplemeet.com

"Got an email saying I need to change my password but my credit card was with the Bay and they have discontinued the old MasterCard so I cant enter it
    When I talk to customer service they want me to buy something while waiting to be..."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Adam4Adam

2.3 (52 reviews)
    • www.adam4adam.com

"I have tried many times to cancel my subscription to no avail please remove me. And do it now or I will file a complaint with the Federal Government"

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service