Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies

Dating and Social Networking

Singlesnet

3.5 (2 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking

"I have a client who got cheated on on this website. I hacked into her husbands phone for her"

Read All 366 reviews Customer Service

OurTime

1.5 (171 reviews)
    • www.ourtime.com

"In a word, Our Time sucks! The customer service is horrible! You can't get anyone on the phone to solve billing issues. My account has been hacked. I changed my password multiple times. The powers that be on this site, are not..."

Read All 346 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

MocoSpace

1.7 (132 reviews)
    • www.mocospace.com

"I'm trying to cancel my subscription and not get charged anymore and they won't answer so in sure they will still try to charge me"

Read All 306 reviews Customer Service

Its Just Lunch

1.7 (144 reviews)
    • www.itsjustlunch.com

"Although they very much pressure you to sign up, and pay the fee, of $3,400.00 there is no follow-up. We did a Zoom call and I was informed that I would have a date that week, then I was informed that they would need to recruit..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service

People Media

1.6 (148 reviews)
    • www.peoplemedia.com

"I want my Meet Black Prople subscription cancelled. I was quoted a price for 1 month as I made the payment the total was 77.39 for a 2 month subfription I want to cancel and return my monies bsck"

Read All 285 reviews Customer Service

Pinterest

2.1 (103 reviews)
    • www.pinterest.com

"Can not get into my Pinterest account or see all my pin and boards
    Please could you resolve my issue with my Pinterest account and to restore all my pins and boards, I can not see all my pins and boards.
    Could you please be kind eno..."

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service

Shaadi

1.5 (121 reviews)
    • www.shaadi.com

"Hi, i am already a member of shaadi.com having profile id : SH5303****. I have joined shaadi.com gold plan on 22nd july 2021, and it was going to expire on 29th Oct 2021. But i want now to close my profile or delete my profile as..."

Read All 264 reviews Customer Service

Jdate

1.5 (101 reviews)
    • www.jdate.com

"My user name is Sandi, and I just signed up for J date about two days ago but I put in an inactive email address so I dont know if its waiting confirmation but my pictures were never approved I cant really use the app. Its rather..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

Mate1

1.6 (113 reviews)
    • www.mate1.com

"I cancelled my membership months ago and read that it was a one time payment when I joined. I am still getting charged. Please explain why"

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service

BeNaughty

1.5 (94 reviews)
    • www.benaughty.com

"I get to the stage where you use the card that I used to pay for the site and when they use it to verify I'm am who I say i am it declined there is nothing wrong with the card I've checked with the bank. With out this card the..."

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service