Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies

Dating and Social Networking

OkCupid

1.5 (250 reviews)
    • www.okcupid.com

"I enrolled in May of 2021 for 3months. I closed my credit card because you cant get a human and their directions to turn off automatic renewal ,which I could never find according to their directions. Then I start getting emails..."

Read All 625 reviews Customer Service

Nextdoor

1.5 (355 reviews)
    • nextdoor.com

"If you're going to temporarily take someone's account away for social media as in your next door app you need to state why, you people review stuff and you decide what you don't like to be out there and has nothing to do with..."

Read All 621 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Classmates

1.6 (258 reviews)
    • www.classmates.com

"TOMS RIVER SOUTH HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI
    Hi Ileen,
    You have successfully cancelled your membership, and all your details have been removed from the site. You have also been remove from our mailing list, and will not receive any more e-ma..."

Read All 600 reviews Customer Service

Silver Singles

1.6 (297 reviews)
    • www.silversingles.com

"you have rejected basic information in my profile
    I am a retired college professor
    I am 6 feet 4 inches tall
    white or caucasian
    not smoked in 20 years and have at most a glass of wine once a week
    why are you posting rejections?"

Read All 599 reviews Customer Service

MeetMe

1.9 (194 reviews)
    • www.meetme.com

"I got what's going on to my account and meet me and it said I was flagged so I had to do a face recognition and I tried that all day today and part of the day yesterday and I can't do it I can't hold the camera straighten up I..."

Read All 519 reviews Customer Service

Mingle2

2.0 (178 reviews)
    • www.mingle2.com

"Hello! I am not sure what this means or why I cant get on. I just downloaded the app yesterday and learned about the swipe feature so Ive been sending likes in an effort to get a tesponse. If I sent toany I apologize but zi am..."

Read All 518 reviews Customer Service

Meetup

1.7 (236 reviews)
    • www.meetup.com

"I was improperly charged a huge amount for a group I originally stated that hasnt been active for all year. I received info that my account would be canceled if I didnt update my cc # which I thought was very convenient bc I wante..."

Read All 482 reviews Customer Service

BlackPeopleMeet

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.blackpeoplemeet.com

"My card should not have been charged I deactivated my father's account a long time ago. I need my money back asap"

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

Fuckbook

2.4 (158 reviews)
    • www.fuckbook.com

"HEY *** ALLOW GIRLS MESSAGE THERE CONTACT INFOMATION SO WE CAN CHAT EASILY ON THE SITE *** I WILL *** SHUTDOWN YOUR *** SITE"

Read All 389 reviews Customer Service

EliteSingles

1.5 (193 reviews)
    • www.elitesingles.com

"Hello, I haved cancelled my subscription a 15.9.21 and the Elitesingles have take money for my accounts, I dont want anymore subscription and I would like my money back to my accounts!
    I haved paid for 3 Months membership ...I dont..."

Read All 383 reviews Customer Service