Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies

Dating and Social Networking

Okcupid

1.5 (233 reviews)
    • www.okcupid.com

"I contacted the company to tell them that my account (which is not paid at this time) has a message from Ralph that will not go away. Therefore I am unable to use the site at all."

Read All 577 reviews Customer Service

Nextdoor

1.5 (320 reviews)
    • nextdoor.com

"Trying to post an ad for bike, no picture used &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;amp;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; it keeps asking me for pictures in a black rectangular box with x on it. I keep erasing it, the old..."

Read All 569 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Classmates

1.6 (227 reviews)
    • www.classmates.com

"Account charged although I have no membership. I would like my account credited ASAP. You immediate response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!"

Read All 543 reviews Customer Service

Mingle2

2.0 (170 reviews)
    • www.mingle2.com

"I can not pass the verified. No matter how many pictures I took, it is failed are it easy to get verified. The program it has bug, because people get old or longer hair or shorter or longer."

Read All 496 reviews Customer Service

Silver Singles

1.6 (238 reviews)
    • www.silversingles.com

"no feedback from contacts. scammers. no one answers the telephone for customer service. Poor quality pictures."

Read All 484 reviews Customer Service

Meetup

1.7 (214 reviews)
    • www.meetup.com

"They make their messenger difficult and somedays you can send messages other day the flag everything as spam even when I try to answer a message sent to me."

Read All 439 reviews Customer Service

Meetme

1.9 (146 reviews)
    • www.meetme.com

"I created an account and it wont let me log in. Ive changed my password three times and it keeps saying its invalid."

Read All 383 reviews Customer Service

Fuckbook

2.3 (155 reviews)
    • www.fuckbook.com

"I am not mad, I just want help getting an over 60 dating site and if you cannot help I can go elsewhere its like you do not want any new customers.
    Nobody has contacted me I just want guidance"

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service

Singlesnet

3.5 (2 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking

"I have a client who got cheated on on this website. I hacked into her husbands phone for her"

Read All 366 reviews Customer Service

BlackPeopleMeet

2.0 (158 reviews)
    • www.blackpeoplemeet.com

"I have tried to cancel this subscription in the past. You keep deducting money from my account. Stop this now. REFUND MY MONEY!!!!"

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service