Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies

Dating and Social Networking

Facebook

2.1 (9,829 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"I cant make transfer money from my opay account each time I trying to make transfer it always write transaction failed"

Read All 36690 reviews Customer Service

Zoosk

1.8 (1,636 reviews)
    • www.zoosk.com

"I have a new Email, I can't get into my old account also I don't understand why do I have to write 100"

Read All 3855 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

POF

1.8 (1,657 reviews)
    • www.pof.com

"Cant login have tried contact several times account has been hacked 4 times what is going on also why not trying to fix just ignoring to help"

Read All 3779 reviews Customer Service

Instagram

2.5 (868 reviews)
    • www.instagram.com

"I want to do complaint about a company who is selling on instagram they are delivering fake products in High rates plz I wanna talk"

Read All 3699 reviews Customer Service

Tinder

1.8 (855 reviews)
    • www.gotinder.com

"I was using my account just fine yesterday now its banned and I dont know why. Ive been trying to reach someone but cant get a hold of anyone."

Read All 2190 reviews Customer Service

eHarmony

1.5 (857 reviews)
    • www.eharmony.com

"I cancelled my 12 month subscription that expired on 9-6-21 today, but it's showing my teem date as 9-6-22. I have been furloughed and can no longer afford to continue with this website. Please cancel my subscription and cancel..."

Read All 1834 reviews Customer Service

Tiktok

2.2 (420 reviews)
    • www.tiktok.com

"Yes, tiktok is gone a stage of sexual and nudity fighting and directly... Which is making community feels not safe to see for teenager and even for ladies.. Ladies are getting targeted alot from fake accounts..
    Please help to get t..."

Read All 1461 reviews Customer Service

Match

1.7 (591 reviews)
    • www.match.com

"Do not purchase a subscription through match.com they continue to make you pay for your subscription, although you cancel it Again I repeat do not make a subscription do not put your credit card information and match.com it is a..."

Read All 1181 reviews Customer Service

ChristianMingle

1.6 (406 reviews)
    • www.christianmingle.com

"I got a smile and wanted to look at it. I tried to login and couldnt. I changed my password and still cannot get in. It keeps asking me to identify motorcycles or buses and I do and it still does not go through."

Read All 876 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Madison

1.7 (314 reviews)
    • www.ashleymadison.com

"No resolution?!?? You guys dont respond to email nothing! Ever. Super annoying and worst customer service ever"

Read All 719 reviews Customer Service