Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies

Dating and Social Networking

Facebook

1.8 (21,216 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"My Facebook has been disabled for no reason because I shared a post that 1 million other people did. Like my post so they said I went against community standards but it was OK for people to wish hate and discontent against..."

Read All 81680 reviews Customer Service

Instagram

1.9 (2,641 reviews)
    • www.instagram.com

"So I made a post and shortly after my account stopped loading now I cant see any of my content, Id like my account back if it means me having to delete the post is fine.But I dont understand if certain states allow certain things..."

Read All 11649 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zoosk

1.8 (2,184 reviews)
    • www.zoosk.com

". They gave me a alot jibe.. Talk to a person in a foreign country.. China or somewhere!! .. I guess because I didn't pay Right then..but it says join for free! Just another scamming dating site..."

Read All 5181 reviews Customer Service

POF

1.7 (1,882 reviews)
    • www.pof.com

"I'm really disappointed with this app I talked to somebody on here for two and a half years and all I got was scammed and now I can't even reach customer service talk to anybody about it"

Read All 4382 reviews Customer Service

eHarmony

1.4 (1,526 reviews)
    • www.eharmony.com

"eHarmony over charged my credit card. I purchased a offer eHarmony advertised, 3 months at half off. They changed my credit card 335.93. dollars"

Read All 3187 reviews Customer Service

Tiktok

2.0 (886 reviews)
    • www.tiktok.com

"I need help to got my Account back mine is Jeessicawilliams830 pls help to got it back I need it back"

Read All 3095 reviews Customer Service

Tinder

1.7 (1,102 reviews)
    • www.gotinder.com

"im banned for no reason bdbsjsje dndnejkeenndndnnendndnendnndndnrnrnrnrnrnnrbttnntntnrnrnrnrnrjrjrnrnrnrnrkdkdkene endk"

Read All 2872 reviews Customer Service

Match

1.7 (881 reviews)
    • www.match.com

"My first two transactions were denied. I called my bank when I verified it was me. They charged my account three times and I only want one charge for 149."

Read All 1832 reviews Customer Service

LinkedIn

1.7 (664 reviews)
    • www.linkedin.com

"Pathetic customer service, dont even reply properly, dont give information properly, they are very rude, they are too much proudy, i wish this website will be hacked."

Read All 1756 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Madison

1.7 (459 reviews)
    • www.ashleymadison.com

"I can't send or receive messages it's stays locked on just a black screen?! The screen just remains black and when I hit the icon it just stays black"

Read All 1053 reviews Customer Service