Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies

Dating and Social Networking

Facebook

2.1 (9,996 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"I got a new iPhone so I went to log in on my new phone. My phone number has changed so I cant send a text to verify its me and the email I have on file wont let me access because it hasnt been logged into in years with yahoo."

Read All 37431 reviews Customer Service

Instagram

2.4 (903 reviews)
    • www.instagram.com

"I got a new phone and was logged out of my Instagram account. I forgot my password so I tried resetting it but it wont let me because my phone number and email are both different from when I set the account up. My Facebook..."

Read All 3917 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zoosk

1.8 (1,645 reviews)
    • www.zoosk.com

"I just subscribed today and would like to cancel and get a refund please. I didnt know I had to buy coins and pay 30 a month....thats insane"

Read All 3877 reviews Customer Service

POF

1.7 (1,659 reviews)
    • www.pof.com

"I logged on to check mail. Logged out and then I logged back on. To fin my account kicked.
    And I had another account and paid for a subscription. Then I couldnt get on. I believe you kicked me off because I spoke my mind about how..."

Read All 3790 reviews Customer Service

Tinder

1.8 (859 reviews)
    • www.gotinder.com

"I recently tested positive for an std and need to contact a previous match I can no longer find on my account"

Read All 2201 reviews Customer Service

eHarmony

1.5 (868 reviews)
    • www.eharmony.com

"I canceled my subscription around three months ago. And money was pulled from my account and I need it replaced and to make sure it is canceled. I would like an email and phone calls
    Erin"

Read All 1862 reviews Customer Service

Tiktok

2.2 (430 reviews)
    • www.tiktok.com

"My name is trista Jackson my account was banned. permanently. And I don't know why because I don't post anything bad so can you plz look at it and unbanned it plz so I can watch TikTok plz"

Read All 1495 reviews Customer Service

Match

1.7 (597 reviews)
    • www.match.com

"I forgot my username and password and I believe when I created my account I used the incorrect email. I emailed them about a week ago to no avail and apparently I called after hours"

Read All 1194 reviews Customer Service

ChristianMingle

1.6 (406 reviews)
    • www.christianmingle.com

"I just want to find my old profile. Want to find my pictures and everything. I want to look it up. Is it possible to do that?"

Read All 879 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Madison

1.7 (317 reviews)
    • www.ashleymadison.com

"My IP adresse was banned. I dont have access to the website.
    I cannot access my account. Im getting messages that my IP adresse is banned and I want to know the reason for that."

Read All 729 reviews Customer Service