Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies

Dating and Social Networking

Facebook

2.3 (5302 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"My account was recently hacked, and in order to log bag in I need access to the Mobile Authenticator. I cant access the mobile authenticator because I was logged out of every instance of the app on all devices. So I need to get..."

Read All 17399 reviews Customer Service

Zoosk

1.8 (1537 reviews)
    • www.zoosk.com

"No service I dont receive the service that I pay for! I dont see any updates on my service account and Im wondering what is going on I check my back and count I dont think they charge me so thats why I wanna discuss with the..."

Read All 3622 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

POF

1.8 (1567 reviews)
    • www.pof.com

"I just don't like this site it's not for me . There is to many scammers on this and it's not far for people who is looking for a soul mate."

Read All 3517 reviews Customer Service

Tinder

1.8 (787 reviews)
    • www.gotinder.com

"I was banned and given no answers and offered no appeal. This company is just there to take your money and provides no helpful customer service."

Read All 1987 reviews Customer Service

Instagram

2.6 (541 reviews)
    • www.instagram.com

"I want to recover or delete my old instagram account,,, knowing that I don't have access to my old email and phone number,,,
    I can proof my identity with passport or CIN
    My old instagram account username : oumy154
    My current account..."

Read All 1732 reviews Customer Service

eHarmony

1.5 (684 reviews)
    • www.eharmony.com

"I met someone and we are exclusive . I need to temporarily cancel or put my account on hold please .
    How do I cancel and not have any more charges? Ive only been on less than a week ."

Read All 1440 reviews Customer Service

Match

1.7 (467 reviews)
    • www.match.com

"I was never able to speak with anyone in Customer Service. The call never answered in that area. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!"

Read All 946 reviews Customer Service

ChristianMingle

1.7 (379 reviews)
    • www.christianmingle.com

"I was told the refund was processing back on 6/9/21 around the date right after I paid for it . Spoke with customer service rep . No refund yet"

Read All 819 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Madison

1.8 (260 reviews)
    • www.ashleymadison.com

"Hi I got charged 29 dollars without my knowledge I didnt know I got signed in a subscription automatically, how do I get a credit ?"

Read All 591 reviews Customer Service

Okcupid

1.5 (233 reviews)
    • www.okcupid.com

"I would like to report a fake account with my contact number registered. The profile does not belong to me. Please advise me urgently on this matter."

Read All 576 reviews Customer Service