Browse Dairy Foods Companies

Dairy Foods

Breakstones

2.0 (447 reviews)
    • www.breakstones.com

"The lower quality of Breakstone cottage cheese. Substituting fillers to reduce costs. Unless you save cottage cheese cartons for years, like me, you have no proof."

Read All 795 reviews Customer Service

United Dairy Farmers

2.4 (99 reviews)
    • www.udfinc.com

"Lost first drive card, have new one but in trying to register it says one already exists with my email"

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Knudsen

2.2 (49 reviews)
    • www.knudsen.com

"The product is good but I stopped buying it because the expiration date is stamped on top over the existing wording and I am unable to read when it expires. I wont purchase a dairy product if it doesnt clearly show an expiration..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Dreyers

3.1 (14 reviews)
    • www.dreyers.com

"I bought a 3 quart tub of cookies n cream ice cream. There were no cookies. Im very disappointed in dryers for not having a complaint line. So far nothing has been resolved. Terrible customer service and unreliable ice cream..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Cold Stone Creamery

2.3 (10 reviews)
    • www.coldstonecreamery.com

"Ordered a cake from Feasterville it was lopsided and sloppy. Was supposed to be three layers it was only two layers. Horrible cake, not what I ordered. Man was so rude in the phone he hung up on me three times."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Creambell

1.7 (8 reviews)
    • creambell.com

"I HAD CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE AND THEY GAVE SALES PERSON FROM M.P. SIDE WHILE I HAD ASKED FOR U.P. (UTTAR PRADESH) VARANASI AFTER THAT I CALLED MANY TIMES IN CUSTOMER CARE BUT PHONE WAS DISCONNECTED."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Marva Maid Dairy

2.9 (4 reviews)
    • marvamaid.com

"Never had an issue. I also drink my milk before or on the expiration date. Good stuff. Local. "

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Countryside Creamery

3.3 (11 reviews)
    • Dairy Foods

"The reason of the call is because I had got a Countryside Creamery country style home spread no hydrogenated oils and the container it was in was in a separate container so I noticed the seal was broken underneath the original..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Good Humor

1.5 (7 reviews)
    • www.goodhumor.com

"I went shopping at Walmart and I stopped in the freezer section and I always buy these strawberry shortcakes, I'll be eating these things for over 20 years this is ridiculous you'll need to be ashamed of yourself"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Oberweis Dairy

2.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.oberweis.com

"I pay extra for pecans on my hot fudge sundae...and I only had a scant amount of pecans...maybe 5 or 6. Also...the whipped cream has been flat on my sundae...what did they change? I was so dissatisfied."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service