Browse Dairy Foods Companies

Dairy Foods

Breakstones

2.2 (363 reviews)
    • www.breakstones.com

"Your 2% cottage cheese is way too runny lately. Used to be my favorite, but I may have to change brands if this keeps up."

Read All 653 reviews Customer Service

United Dairy Farmers

2.6 (88 reviews)
    • www.udfinc.com

"I recently went in to buy a large amount of ice cream and soda for floats. Tammy and Loree at the Mongtgomery and Fields Ertel road store gave me great service. Both are great employees and should be rewarded."

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Knudsen

2.2 (45 reviews)
    • www.knudsen.com

"I always buy Knudsen low-fat cottage cheese at Vons in Atascadero, Ca. Imagine my horror when I took off the safely wrap and found this! Notice the color! Ugh! I want my money back! I will continue to buy their cottage cheese, I..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Dreyers

3.2 (12 reviews)
    • www.dreyers.com

"Bought some churn ice cream from hyvee. That evening when i fixed me a bowl of it, i felt something hard in my mouth. Took it out to see what it was and it was pieces of a tooth. It wasnt mine cause I have dentures. I have not..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Marva Maid Dairy

3.0 (4 reviews)
    • marvamaid.com

"Never had an issue. I also drink my milk before or on the expiration date. Good stuff. Local. "

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Cold Stone Creamery

2.6 (8 reviews)
    • www.coldstonecreamery.com

"Missing half my order. I did not receive the Reese peanut butter single cups dessert. I only received the 6 count cupcakes variety."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Countryside Creamery

3.3 (11 reviews)
    • Dairy Foods

"I purchased quite a lot of your so called "creamery buttering sale at Aldi, and let me tell you there is nothing creamery about it !!! In fact, whatever this is won't even melt or soften unless you put it in the microwave !!! Real..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Turkey Hill Dairy

3.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.turkeyhill.com

"For the last 3 weeks my local Walmart in Ashland, Ohio hasnt had any Turkey Hill ice cream in the freezer case!
    This is highly upsetting as Turkey Hill is my husbands favorite of any ice cream ever. Weekly I buy 4 1/2 gallons and t..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Oberweis Dairy

2.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.oberweis.com

"I received no notice of theses products not being made.each week I would call I would get the runaround until finally someone told me they would not be available until next year. I still dont know why so I have to drive to one of..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Good Humor

1.9 (4 reviews)
    • www.goodhumor.com

"Ive been to every store and they all say they havent seen them WHY I just want to know where to get them or send them to me"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service