Browse Cryptocurrency Services Companies

Cryptocurrency Services

Binance

2.3 (1,142 reviews)
    • www.binance.com

"This lady named Rebecca Brown said that if my husband deposit 200.00 dollars she will sent him the profit it never happened. She asked him for 4,000 more.She is playing games with him every time is a different story and he hasn't..."

Read All 4443 reviews Customer Service

Crypto Com

1.7 (1,000 reviews)
    • crypto.com

"My name is Dana Claudia and my crypto card is blocked even if it is within the validity period, why?"

Read All 2681 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Coinbase

1.9 (514 reviews)
    • www.coinbase.com

"All i want to is tonot soNot be able to change my phone number, Then i have to go thru there *** ID verification , So far to date i have done it 10 times and i have i been able to change the number that would be a big fat *** NO.
    A..."

Read All 1267 reviews Customer Service

GramFree

3.0 (277 reviews)
    • gramfree.cc

"My name is ikira Abbas from Nigeria i what is withdrawal 3 years pending today and the other day pending my $/%%"

Read All 726 reviews Customer Service

Coinme

1.7 (272 reviews)
    • coinme.com

"My account was locked and i have over $200 in bitcoin in that account so i submitted a reimbursement form as required and it was ignored and coin me owes me my bitcoin so reimburse me immediately. Check my account to confirm my..."

Read All 654 reviews Customer Service

OKX

2.5 (109 reviews)
    • www.okx.com

"Ich habe eine Frage:
    Es wurde Geld von einem Girokonto auf OKX überwiesen. Das Geld war schnell auf OKX drauf. Aber:
    Es heißt dass das Geld für 10 Tage geblockt ist.
    Hat das seine richtigkeit?
    Vielen Dank für ihre Hilfe"

Read All 480 reviews Customer Service

Wirex

1.7 (115 reviews)
    • wirexapp.com

"I didn't finish verifying my account properly and end up submitting it by accident and it's almost months now. My wirex account keep saying verification in progress."

Read All 357 reviews Customer Service

CoinMarketCap

1.6 (48 reviews)
    • coinmarketcap.com

"Honestly speaking beware of this company a sham in disguise. Unfortunately I fell victim to this companys deceptive practices and I urge everyone to be cautious and steer clear. They presented a facade of legitimacy guiding me..."

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

Paxful

2.0 (28 reviews)
    • paxful.com

"Paxful wallet has been frozen i want you to help me to on unfrozen it please help me to on unfrozen it please Cry"

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

Binance US

1.5 (132 reviews)
    • www.binance.us

"My complain is about non receiving of USDT. I have deposited 15000 Pkr on 03/03/2024. Still i have not received USDT."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service