Browse Cruises and Ships Companies

Cruises and Ships

American Queen Steamboat Company

3.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.americanqueensteamboatcompany.com

"They cancelled cruise in Sept 2022, said refund would be sent out before end of year. Every time I call I am assured get in 2 weeks. Then said Credit card company refused their deposit. I called credit card company and they said..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Imagine Cruising

3.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.imaginecruising.co.uk

"Terrible business.
    Family friend enquired about THEIR cruise to change passenger name.
    Quoted £411 to change a name to which Imagine claim goes towards fees/ administration.
    Prior to my call I spoke with Princess Cruises where they i..."

• Advertisements

Enrichment Journeys

2.4 (3 reviews)
    • www.enrichmentjourneys.com

"We were scheduled to go on the Ireland, Iceland, Greenland tour. We had had to sod trouble with our Enrichment journey expert travel agent making me wary of this trip to begin with. When the pandemic hit We canceled. It took..."

Cruises Com

1.6 (3 reviews)
    • www.cruises.com

"RE: 30-4466**** PRINCESS 6R7T6D
    Please send me a complete breakdown of my cruise. You said I got an interline discount. How much was that discount and what price was it taken off. I have emails stating 10/23 $2509.30, 10/24 $2697 I..."

Scenic UK

4.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.scenic.co.uk

"Scenic communicated that I will receive a partial refund due to the many "upsets" on our river cruise. No arguements over the "cruise" but whoever is handling the refunds are crap!! No reponse to my many emailsEnjoy"

Port Promotions

• www.portpromotions.com

"I bought two shore excursions for my three family members for a Disney cruise that occurs in February 2014 for the Western Caribbean. I bought the vouchers through Travelocity's website that links to Port Promotions. Travelocity..."

P and O Cruises Australia

1.8 (4 reviews)
    • pocruises.com.au

"I want to communicate to Management,regarding yesterdays unsupervised, control and chaotic disembarkation on Pacific Adventure V403
    Need an email address.
    Your "pissed off" complaint centre , very aply named, just disconnected my ph..."

Destination Boat Clubs

4.1 (5 reviews)
    • destinationboatclubs.com

"Yes boats are available if you want junk. They do have nice boats that they show you when you sign up, but you will never get them even way in advance. Was tested and passed with flying colors on cruisers and small boats. Multiple..."

AmaWaterways

3.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.amawaterways.com

"Greetings,
    My sister(Maureen Glendon) and I recently returned from the 11/28/23 sailing on the Rhine river Christmas Markets cruise from Amsterdam to Basel. We are repeat customers. The ship was beautiful and all of the staff were..."

Uniworld River Cruises

3.9 (4 reviews)
    • www.uniworld.com

"Myself and my wife were on your cruise from Porto to Salamanca,21st to 29th may
    Deck a,room 310.Robert and Janise ballerini
    Congratulations on a lovely ship and well trained staff,from top to bottom,but you sell the cruise with top..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service