Browse Cruises and Ships Companies

Clear all filters
Cruises and Ships

Skydive Paso Robles

"Sky Dive Oregon Sunday 27th

I have never been treated so *** poorly by anyone who runs a business in my life. This guy should keep his mouth shut and let others who work there take care of business.

It's early on Sunday June 27th 2..."

Hurtigruten Cruises

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.hurtigruten.com

"Hurtigrutin says they had a problem with their computer with double booking, so put us in a different cabin on a different deck. Only compensation is $100 ship credit. Is this good PR? New cabin is a less expensive cabin!"

• Advertisements

Entertainment Cruise Productions

2.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.ecpcruises.com

"This company does not care if their customers contract Coronavirus. It is all about their bottomline. The state department ,the majority of the sports, schools and colleges are closing angry cancelling. These people are telling th..."

Elite Vacations And Cruise

• www.elitevacationandcruise.com

"I went to book my vacation and their number is now a fax line"

Cruises Com

2.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.cruises.com

"Had to cancel a cruise. Refund was supposed to be refunded to my card within 30 day and still have not been refunded."

Catalina Express

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.catalinaexpress.com

"Need a refund with a few mins to go the Catalina Express left without us."

Banyan Bay Marina Center

5.0 (1 review)
    • Cruises and Ships

"I am pissed about what Dale Cline wrote.
    Banyan Bay Marina did an outstanding job on my 18 maverick refit. I would recommend these people to anyone I know. Employees are very knowledgeable and honest. After reading the other comp..."

VTC

• Cruises and Ships

"When joining VTC we were promised a "free" cruise and free air travel. The free cruise as promised turns out to be a coupon worth about $150 toward a $600 cruise price. We also experienced significant difficulty in scheduling the..."

Veendam Holland America

• Cruises and Ships

"We booked three rooms on this ship and are on the cruise right now. I wish I could get a plane home today. One of the rooms we have had a flood outside that soaked the carpet inside the room all the way past the bathroom. They..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service
  • "They are NOT truthful or forthcoming about accomodations, or food. You pay the prices of a "luxury" cruise, and you get a dog kennel to stay in. Two "heads", only one of which has a shower and is the size of a broom closet. I..."