Browse Cruises and Ships Companies

Uniworld River Cruises

3.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.uniworld.com

"Complaint:
    Due to a funeral of a close friend we missed our flight from Dulles airport for our cruise. We tried to contact UNIWORLD on their customer support line but put on hold for over 2 hours and then disconnected. Called back..."

Stena Line

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.stenaline.co.uk

"My train came in at 2.14i went to the lady at the counter to check in she replied the gate is closed I tried to explain that if I miss this sailing i was stuck in Dublin if I miss this boat she just didn't care she said ask the..."

• Advertisements

Sonoma Napa Wine Cruises

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • sonoma-napawinecruises.com

"Sharion Sadler charged a $4,500 cruise deposit on my credit card, got payment via PayPal, and never made deposit to cruise line. All calls and emails have gone unanswered. I only discovered problem when I called the cruise line an..."

Odyssey Cruises

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • odysseycruises.net

"I would like a phone number to call and set up a group tour on the Chicago River. Weve done the odyssey tour with overseas guests and staff.
    There are too many discount brokers trying to sell the same package and I would just like..."

Islander Boat center

• Cruises and Ships

"On March 6, 2010 I purchased a 2010 Sea Fox 19` Center Console boat from Islander Boat Center, located at 185 West Montauk Highway Lindenhurst, NY 11757, at the Nassau Coliseum 2010 Boat Show.
    I went to Islander Boat Center on..."

Cruise Direct Uk

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.cruisedirect.co.uk

"Madam,
    I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Cruise direct
    The issue that I have experienced was: Found cruise advertised on cruise direct web page , ref above spoke to agent who confirm all detail in offer including free dri..."

Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.bahamasparadisecruise.com

"They both passed out, in and out. The bus driver told them both $200 cash or you will not get back on the boat! They gave him all the cash they had, $75. The bus driver then said they need to walk with him 15 mins down the street..."

AmaWaterways

3.8 (3 reviews)
    • www.amawaterways.com

"Want to communicate with customer service after our trip...no response to e-mails and when company was called, I was "transfered" but no one ever picked up even though I stayed on hold for 15 min or longer"

Royal Caribbean Cruises

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.royalcaribbeangroup.com

"I was set to sail on the 7th of August. On August 8th, Royal Caribbeans were set to lighten up on covid regulations. I had my 2nd shot 5 days before I was set to sail. I had proof of a negative test, proof of vaccination, and..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Fine Food And Wine Cruise

• Cruises and Ships

"Baltuch and his wife booked 3 cruises that I know of, under the name of Fine Food and Wine. They included air fare and hotels. He collected the money from hundreds of people and did not pay the vendors, even though he sent out..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service