Browse Cruises and Ships Companies

Cruises and Ships

Sonoma Napa Wine Cruises

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • sonoma-napawinecruises.com

"Sharion Sadler charged a $4,500 cruise deposit on my credit card, got payment via PayPal, and never made deposit to cruise line. All calls and emails have gone unanswered. I only discovered problem when I called the cruise line an..."

Seabourn

• www.seabourn.com

"We have had a room service guy enter our room twice tonight with a master ken despite the do not disturbed sign on the door. It's very *** We complained and were told he rang the bell twice first. That is not true. There is no..."

• Advertisements

Odyssey Cruises

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • odysseycruises.net

"I would like a phone number to call and set up a group tour on the Chicago River. Weve done the odyssey tour with overseas guests and staff.
    There are too many discount brokers trying to sell the same package and I would just like..."

Islander Boat center

• Cruises and Ships

"On March 6, 2010 I purchased a 2010 Sea Fox 19` Center Console boat from Islander Boat Center, located at 185 West Montauk Highway Lindenhurst, NY 11757, at the Nassau Coliseum 2010 Boat Show.
    I went to Islander Boat Center on..."

Fine Food And Wine Cruise

• Cruises and Ships

"Baltuch and his wife booked 3 cruises that I know of, under the name of Fine Food and Wine. They included air fare and hotels. He collected the money from hundreds of people and did not pay the vendors, even though he sent out..."

Cruise Direct Uk

• www.cruisedirect.co.uk

"It is becoming increasingly difficult to trawl through the Pissed Consumer site for the facts about this ponzi scheme.
    Therefore I'd like to propose a thread which ONLY lists the main outline of your story of cancelled cruises and..."

Cruise Com

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.cruise.com

"They never call you back. I called them to try to change a reservation. I was on hold forever and they never called back. I have called for two weeks with no response. They are trying to keep your money hostage. BEWARE DO NOT..."

Cabin Clearance Store

2.3 (2 reviews)
    • Cruises and Ships

"I sent a booking request through cruise compete, and JD offered me a low price. the on-line form was very cumbersome to use, so I called JD directly. she was very abrupt with me, and said she was walking out the door, and..."

Uniworld River Cruises

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.uniworld.com

"I've traveled extensively around the world, so I feel like I have a base to critique Uniworld. I've booked with the top of the line and I've booked with so so good. Previously, before my trip on Uniworld, I did my first river..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

The Viking Cruise Line

1.0 (1 review)
    • Cruises and Ships

"Brochure source code #FY37OK, Customer #45135**** REMOVE"

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service