Browse Cruises and Ships Companies

Clear all filters
Cruises and Ships

Islander Boat center

• Cruises and Ships

"On March 6, 2010 I purchased a 2010 Sea Fox 19` Center Console boat from Islander Boat Center, located at 185 West Montauk Highway Lindenhurst, NY 11757, at the Nassau Coliseum 2010 Boat Show.
    I went to Islander Boat Center on..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

P And O Cruises

• www.pocruises.com

"I booked a cruise holiday on the Prince Jewell P&O Cruise on January 2017of this years to go next year. I have never been on a cruise before so I am naïve to the process. I contacted P&O Cruises and asked for a balcony cabin, so..."

• Advertisements

Odyssey Cruises

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • odysseycruises.net

"We took our grand-daughter on one of these dolphin cruises. When we got on, only the center seats were available. The people with better seats along the railing were told they could stand. You guessed it, little Jessey could not..."

Fine Food And Wine Cruise

• Cruises and Ships

"Baltuch and his wife booked 3 cruises that I know of, under the name of Fine Food and Wine. They included air fare and hotels. He collected the money from hundreds of people and did not pay the vendors, even though he sent out..."

Cunard Line

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.cunard.com

"Not able to contact by telephone, also no reply when e mailing"

Cruise Direct Uk

• www.cruisedirect.co.uk

"It is becoming increasingly difficult to trawl through the Pissed Consumer site for the facts about this ponzi scheme.
    Therefore I'd like to propose a thread which ONLY lists the main outline of your story of cancelled cruises and..."

Cruise Com

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.cruise.com

"They never call you back. I called them to try to change a reservation. I was on hold forever and they never called back. I have called for two weeks with no response. They are trying to keep your money hostage. BEWARE DO NOT..."

Cabin Clearance Store

2.3 (2 reviews)
    • Cruises and Ships

"I sent a booking request through cruise compete, and JD offered me a low price. the on-line form was very cumbersome to use, so I called JD directly. she was very abrupt with me, and said she was walking out the door, and..."

Uniworld River Cruises

• www.uniworld.com

"I've traveled extensively around the world, so I feel like I have a base to critique Uniworld. I've booked with the top of the line and I've booked with so so good. Previously, before my trip on Uniworld, I did my first river..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

The Viking Cruise Line

• Cruises and Ships

"Brochure source code #FY37OK, Customer #45135**** REMOVE"

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service