Skip to content

Cruises and Ships

International Cruise And Excursions

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • www.iceenterprise.com

"I saw a recent review elsewhere and felt compelled to share, too. Where to even begin? The Rowleys (inept founders) were ousted, that's a positive, but they and their top people ran this business deeply into the dirt for years...."

Cruise Com

1.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.cruise.com

"Discover Princess Cruise where location at Seattle could you send me a address I booked on Expedia already but I don’t know location and address I go My trip on June 25 to July 2 to Alaska I live in Seattle but I don’t know where..."

• Advertisements

Cruise and Land Promotions

• cruiseandlandpromotions.net

"Hi-I booked a cruise a while ago and would like to depart in the 6th of April. I paid 200 dollars a while back and now they want 300 per person for taxes and such. I did not know that this might be a scarm until I tried to find..."

Virgin Voyages

2.6 (5 reviews)
    • www.virginvoyages.com

"BWas told in Virgin info if you cannot get in restaurantsthey always leave space for walk inswe were just toldAll booked NO walk ins.
    Pools freezing. Workers all have a BAD attitude!
    Was not told Razzle Dazzle was vegetarianwas terr..."

Emerald Waterways

3.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.emeraldwaterways.com

"We started booking our cruise back in 2019, but because of Covid things got really complicated. We booked and took Jewels of the Rhine EWAB200523.1 on May 20, 2023 and have just returned. We had a credit that was not available on..."

Caribbean Cruise Line

2.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.caribbeancl.com

"My Mom won this trip years ago and wasnt able to go and so she was able to transfer this trip to me. So we paid the 800 dollars for it but wasnt able to make it so I kept paying to extend the trip a few times. I have tried to..."

Hurtigruten Cruises

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.hurtigruten.com

"The captain made a bad judgement call to ruin all passengers' lifetime trips. The ill patient should have another ship to escort back to land. The entire ship had to reroute to accommodate, hence, very unfair. Insurance which was..."

Expedia CruiseShipCenters

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.expediacruises.com

"Wrong information and misleading information on cancellation policy. Spoke sup visors who passed me around and each one gave different information. Once supervisor told me I needed to reach out to the insurance protection company..."

Catalina Express

2.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.catalinaexpress.com

"Fui a hacer una compra y puse todas mis catalinas para la compra y no me aceptaron ninguna de mis catalinas. <!--fuente>persona que estaba en la caja no me quiso ayudar, llame al servicio al cliente y tampoco me ayudaron y por..."

AIDA Cruises

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • aida.de

"Hello. Situation regarding the canceled flight to Canarias islands and Madeira. We bought tickets for the cruise on 21.02. - 28.02.24, for documents (I will attach to the letter), the documents were stolen 5 days before the trip...."