Browse Cruises and Ships Companies

Cruises and Ships

Caribbean Cruise Line

2.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.caribbeancl.com

"My Mom won this trip years ago and wasnt able to go and so she was able to transfer this trip to me. So we paid the 800 dollars for it but wasnt able to make it so I kept paying to extend the trip a few times. I have tried to..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Seabourn

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.seabourn.com

"Very annoyed. Family of 3 with 6 bags total had one bag sent to AEP Airport even though all tags were labeled EZE. Had to wait 2.5 hours for bag to be found & transported to EZE. Ridiculous!!! Seabourd 3rd party gracious but how..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Emerald Waterways

2.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.emeraldwaterways.com

"The English speaking guide in Amsterdam was difficult to understand even though her first language is English. She spoke far too fast.."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Enrichment Journeys

2.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.enrichmentjourneys.com

"We were scheduled to go on the Ireland, Iceland, Greenland tour. We had had to sod trouble with our Enrichment journey expert travel agent making me wary of this trip to begin with. When the pandemic hit We canceled. It took..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

American Queen Steamboat Company

3.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.americanqueensteamboatcompany.com

"I have put in the application waiting on the response to know when I leave back out Contact me at 251-***-***** let me know what's going on my application please"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Scenic UK

3.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.scenic.co.uk

"Scenic communicated that I will receive a partial refund due to the many "upsets" on our river cruise. No arguements over the "cruise" but whoever is handling the refunds are crap!! No reponse to my many emailsEnjoy"

Port Promotions

• www.portpromotions.com

"I bought two shore excursions for my three family members for a Disney cruise that occurs in February 2014 for the Western Caribbean. I bought the vouchers through Travelocity's website that links to Port Promotions. Travelocity..."

Hurtigruten Cruises

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.hurtigruten.com

"My husband and I had to get tested before we boarded Hurtigruten to start a Greenland cruise. He tested positive and we were told we couldnt get on the ship so they arranged a 2 night stay for us at a hotel. We were also told that..."

Destination Boat Clubs

3.5 (5 reviews)
    • destinationboatclubs.com

"Yes boats are available if you want junk. They do have nice boats that they show you when you sign up, but you will never get them even way in advance. Was tested and passed with flying colors on cruisers and small boats. Multiple..."

Cruises Com

1.9 (3 reviews)
    • www.cruises.com

"Cruises.com has not contacted me, no confirmation of the cancelled cruise.
    Despite my phone call, did customer service not write back as promised."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service