Browse Cruises and Ships Companies

Cruises and Ships

Westgate Cruise And Travel Collection

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.westgatecruiseandtravel.com

"Paid my renewal and still cant get my login and call numerous times with no help and always say Im get a call back."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Caribbean Cruise Line

3.6 (1 review)
    • www.caribbeancl.com

"I purchased a 7 day package for 2 hotel stays and a 3 day cruise for $1100.00 with meals included and the upgrades. Stateroom with a window, hotel room facing the ocean, getting a larger stateroom, plus they threw in 2 weekend sta..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.rssc.com

"I.m looking for cruise refund due to the cancellation of my cruise by the Regent (Covid19)"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Enrichment Journeys

2.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.enrichmentjourneys.com

"We were scheduled to go on the Ireland, Iceland, Greenland tour. We had had to sod trouble with our Enrichment journey expert travel agent making me wary of this trip to begin with. When the pandemic hit We canceled. It took..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Port Promotions

• www.portpromotions.com

"I bought two shore excursions for my three family members for a Disney cruise that occurs in February 2014 for the Western Caribbean. I bought the vouchers through Travelocity's website that links to Port Promotions. Travelocity..."

Destination Boat Clubs

3.5 (5 reviews)
    • destinationboatclubs.com

"Yes boats are available if you want junk. They do have nice boats that they show you when you sign up, but you will never get them even way in advance. Was tested and passed with flying colors on cruisers and small boats. Multiple..."

American Cruise Line

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • americancruiselines.com

"Booked cruise at full price but months later American cruise lines offered discounts for same cruise. Asked for discount for difference but they refused.
    You can only contact executive office by email. No phone #. Only phone is cru..."

Sonoma Napa Wine Cruises

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • sonoma-napawinecruises.com

"Sharion Sadler charged a $4,500 cruise deposit on my credit card, got payment via PayPal, and never made deposit to cruise line. All calls and emails have gone unanswered. I only discovered problem when I called the cruise line an..."

Seabourn

• www.seabourn.com

"We have had a room service guy enter our room twice tonight with a master ken despite the do not disturbed sign on the door. It's very *** We complained and were told he rang the bell twice first. That is not true. There is no..."

Mercruiser

1.8 (2 reviews)
    • www.mercurymarine.com

"I bought a brand new Four winns F190 last month. Took it out on lake may be 4 times before realizing that a good amount of Power steering Fluid was in the bilge. Now the Boat is in for repair for almost a week at skipperbuds and..."