Browse Cruises and Ships Companies

Cruises and Ships

Westgate Cruise And Travel Collection

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.westgatecruiseandtravel.com

"Paid my renewal and still cant get my login and call numerous times with no help and always say Im get a call back."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

P And O Cruises

2.4 (6 reviews)
    • www.pocruises.com

"We havent sailed yet but already regret booking
    They have become the Ryanair of cruises always looking to squeeze out more money
    Garbled messages about what i need to do for coronovirus , noone answers the phones or replys to emails..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Caribbean Cruise Line

3.6 (1 review)
    • www.caribbeancl.com

"I purchased a 7 day package for 2 hotel stays and a 3 day cruise for $1100.00 with meals included and the upgrades. Stateroom with a window, hotel room facing the ocean, getting a larger stateroom, plus they threw in 2 weekend sta..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.rssc.com

"I.m looking for cruise refund due to the cancellation of my cruise by the Regent (Covid19)"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

American Cruise Lines

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • www.americancruiselines.com

"My daughter and I were passengers on the American Pride from August 6 to August 13 on a so called luxury cruise on the Columbia and Snake Rivers. At a cruise price of $6,375 each plus insurance I was expecting luxury.
    I am writing..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Mercruiser

1.8 (2 reviews)
    • www.mercurymarine.com

"Person who answered was friendly,looked up my question and gave me the info I needed promptly. Very pleased"

Enrichment Journeys

2.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.enrichmentjourneys.com

"We were scheduled to go on the Ireland, Iceland, Greenland tour. We had had to sod trouble with our Enrichment journey expert travel agent making me wary of this trip to begin with. When the pandemic hit We canceled. It took..."

Cunard Line

2.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.cunard.com

"I have been cruising with Cunard for many years (platinum) due to the pandemic i have had 4 cancellations but managed to cruise on Elizabeth 2 on the 1st October 2021.and have booked another cruise for the 13th December Q136.but t..."

Port Promotions

• www.portpromotions.com

"I bought two shore excursions for my three family members for a Disney cruise that occurs in February 2014 for the Western Caribbean. I bought the vouchers through Travelocity's website that links to Port Promotions. Travelocity..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Destination Boat Clubs

3.5 (5 reviews)
    • destinationboatclubs.com

"Yes boats are available if you want junk. They do have nice boats that they show you when you sign up, but you will never get them even way in advance. Was tested and passed with flying colors on cruisers and small boats. Multiple..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service