Skip to content

Cruises and Ships

IgluCruise

2.0 (19 reviews)
    • www.iglucruise.com

"I have phoned igloo regards a credit that shouldve been applied to my Cruise from the third of the 10th of May when contacting igloo I got get cut off without even talking to a customer service advisor. I have another three..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Cunard Line

2.3 (19 reviews)
    • www.cunard.com

"We love cruising with Cunard. We have found the ships and service first-rate. HOWEVER, great service cannot be said of their admin and/or complaints department. I had to leave a Barcelona to Fremantle cruise in November last year..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Silversea Cruises

3.6 (13 reviews)
    • www.silversea.com

"Please could you check again if I left a pendant in my cabin number 8024 last Thursday, 9th May on the Silver Nova.
    It was in a green and black cloth pouch. Inside was a box containing a gold necklace with a green jade pendant. Thi..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

3.2 (15 reviews)
    • www.rssc.com

"Could not get email validation for a refund of -$200 for VOY241106 - a requested refund. Ms. Christina Telpner indicated that I would receive the refund in 3-5 days. I sent an email this morning and received no response. I also..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Seabourn

3.0 (7 reviews)
    • www.seabourn.com

"Seabourn Ovation 17Mar-24Mar Susan Beal & Susan James Suite 548
    Disembarkation - our flight not till 8pm so recommended on the Tuesday we spend the day at Copacabana by the Seabourn Square team with private transport from the ship...."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Cruise Value Center

• www.mycruisevalue.com

"Just saw that there is a new cruise agency at the same address as CVC. Is this a coincidence? It is called Tracey Scott. I was had by CVC for a currency exchange rate. My cruise was booked and they held the money which ended..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Westgate Cruise And Travel Collection

1.2 (9 reviews)
    • www.westgatecruiseandtravel.com

"Re: Westgate Cruise and Travel
    Westgate Cruise and Travel is the worst place to ever book a cruise. They will promise the lowest price on your cruise and then pull a bait and switch on you! Buyer beware! We are elite travel members..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Azamara Club Cruises

2.9 (10 reviews)
    • www.azamara.com

"Still haven't heard back about the Azamara cruise I took back on April 1-8 (Rome to Athens) - which is NOT showing up on my Celebrity points."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Stena Line

2.5 (6 reviews)
    • www.stenalinetravel.com

"Food is not cook meats or raw eggs cold like a brick bread, still frozen, they are serving it. This all the time, you staff would not eat it."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

American Cruise Lines

1.5 (8 reviews)
    • www.americancruiselines.com

"Received run around for refund due a senior citizen who is legally blind. Restitution is NOT acceptable. We have been trying to get her travel insurance refund since JUNE 18.
    Customer Service does not have access to appropriate inf..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service