Browse Cruises and Ships Companies

Cruises and Ships

Cunard Line

2.1 (11 reviews)
    • www.cunard.com

"The staff was very helpful and answer all my questions, and gave me all the information I needed.Thanks you so much for your assistance.yes"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Cruise Value Center

• www.mycruisevalue.com

"Just saw that there is a new cruise agency at the same address as CVC. Is this a coincidence? It is called Tracey Scott. I was had by CVC for a currency exchange rate. My cruise was booked and they held the money which ended..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Silversea Cruises

3.4 (9 reviews)
    • www.silversea.com

"It is now 16.23 on 4th October left silver moon at 9.30 in Lisbon to check in at the Tivoli hotel Lisbon booked through silversea no room yet given this is not acceptable !!!"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

IgluCruise

1.5 (7 reviews)
    • www.iglucruise.com

"Went on a cruise and stay for 25 days after 11 days cruising ship because of pandemic returned to base dubai. We were then flown home .iglu who we booked with did not contact any time during problem .furthermore on our return..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

2.5 (5 reviews)
    • www.rssc.com

"Older passengers beware! Regent may be a luxury line, but if you do not feel well, they will throw you off the ship and not give a damn what happens to you after that. We were thrown off the ship in Santorini and had to fend for..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

International Cruise And Excursions

1.3 (8 reviews)
    • www.iceenterprise.com

"I saw a recent review elsewhere and felt compelled to share, too. Where to even begin? The Rowleys (inept founders) were ousted, that's a positive, but they and their top people ran this business deeply into the dirt for years...."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Cruise and Land Promotions

• cruiseandlandpromotions.net

"Hi-I booked a cruise a while ago and would like to depart in the 6th of April. I paid 200 dollars a while back and now they want 300 per person for taxes and such. I did not know that this might be a scarm until I tried to find..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Westgate Cruise And Travel Collection

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • www.westgatecruiseandtravel.com

"Purchased a cruise and travel package a year ago. Still cant book vacation. Been trying to book vacation 4 weeks now and keep getting transferred to another employee.They just keep giving me a run around.waste of $ and time in my..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

American Cruise Lines

1.3 (6 reviews)
    • www.americancruiselines.com

"My husband is disabiled and we wee told booking this cruise that the ship and docks were wheelchair accessible. Ship is ada compliant, but not any of the ports. Your crew had to lift my husband in his wheelchair off and on the..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Cruise Com

1.2 (7 reviews)
    • www.cruise.com

"The cruises.com agent gave us false information that has caused irreparable damage to our trip.
    The agent categorically told us repeatedly that we could upgrade our flights as soon as Norwegian cruise line sent them to us. We NEED..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service