Browse Cruises and Ships Companies

Cruises and Ships

BC Ferries

2.0 (37 reviews)
    • www.bcferries.com

"My name is Karl Hawkinson and I am a retired marine engineer and I have a question for BC Ferries. They don't seem to have an email address to contact them on their web page. Anyway I am not trying to be unreasonable but I am wond..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Vacations To Go

2.8 (44 reviews)
    • www.vacationstogo.com

"Had to cancel 14 day cruise. Davina my agent was fantastic. So helpful and patient. A real gem. Fantastic staff member"

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Voyages By Rtx

1.8 (49 reviews)
    • www.rtxvoyages.com

"RTX has been awesome to us.
    I have saved a ton of money.
    I shop the getaways and preferred resorts.
    I have gotten some fabulous off-season deals. The membership has paid for itself.
    I don't mess with any of the point *** and can often..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

P And O Cruises

2.4 (31 reviews)
    • www.pocruises.com

"DF36934X
    My Baltic Tier is due to be downgraded on June 1st. due to lack of days I have cruised recently. The reason being due to the death of my husband following an accident on a P&O ship...no fault of the ship...passenger pushed..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Grand Circle Travel

2.8 (38 reviews)
    • www.gct.com

"Charges that are not warranted Poor service. Tour directors not very good
    Recommend other operators--Road Scholar"

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

CruisesOnly

2.0 (54 reviews)
    • www.cruisesonly.com

"DANGEROUS! Took us on jeep ride in rickety old jeeps, no air, to a 75 ft cliff we were told we had to climb. Then had to get on knees to tour the caves. All 6 of us refused as were over 60 and NEVER told of these fitness..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Oceania Cruises

2.7 (32 reviews)
    • www.oceaniacruises.com

"We have sailed numerous times on Oceania (and over 40 times overall) so we are not novices to the world of cruising. But our ship-organized tour on the island of Dominica was SCARY and no one either on board or at corporate..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

CheapCruises Com

1.4 (40 reviews)
    • www.cheapcruises.com

"The initial agent we spoke with was friendly, but he booked us the wrong room. By the time we caught his error and called back the next day, he was unreachable and another agent told us the price for the room we had wanted had..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Disney Cruise Line

2.2 (26 reviews)
    • disneycruise.disney.go.com

"They are on the Disney dream. I just want to send them flowers and a little present for my grandson. What number do I need then I do not have an issue they are boarding this coming Sunday. I have their room number and name."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Costa Cruises

2.8 (14 reviews)
    • www.costacruise.com

"I have already send the email about my issue.. Please look in to this matter with high priority and looking for a replacement booking for the nearest date"

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service