Browse Cruises and Ships Companies

1.8 (25 reviews)
    • www.celebritycruises.com

"Customer Complaint Resolution Request
    Dear Sir/Madam
    My name is Celso Camocardi and I am in need of your assistance resolving a Sars-CoV-2 related issue. My wife and I are loyal Celebrity Cruises customers; this trip was intended to..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

CheapCruises Com

1.5 (26 reviews)
    • www.cheapcruises.com

"I made cruise reservations with cheap cruise going to the Panama canal on the Norwegian Joy 2/16/2021. I took out travel protection insurance with an insurance company.
    that cruise was canceled because of the COVID 19,
    I asked for a..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CruisesOnly

1.7 (32 reviews)
    • www.cruisesonly.com

"My cruise was cancelled in August 2020 for October 2020 it was the second time my cruise was cancelled . I decided to get a refund instead of rebooking because of covid-19 . Carnival refunded their part within 7 days I was..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Disney Cruise Line

2.3 (13 reviews)
    • disneycruise.disney.go.com

"Disney has not cancelled this cruise at the time and consequently we are required to cancel today and lose our deposit money ($7239.00). If we wait one more day to cancel we could lose half of the money paid to Disney on our PIF d..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Costa Cruises

2.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.costacruise.com

"A cruise itinerary was interrupted and a future cruise credit for the
    cruise paid was recognized by Costa Cruises."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Msc Cruises

1.8 (13 reviews)
    • www.msccruises.com

"Boat trip was booked and paid for April 2020 MSC Orchestra Cape Town to Walvis Bay. The Trip was canceled due to Covid 19. All Documents were sent to MSC for substantial payment of costs incurred. After 10 Months the excuse after..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Cruise Value Center

• www.mycruisevalue.com

"Just saw that there is a new cruise agency at the same address as CVC. Is this a coincidence? It is called Tracey Scott. I was had by CVC for a currency exchange rate. My cruise was booked and they held the money which ended..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Oceania Cruises

2.4 (6 reviews)
    • www.oceaniacruises.com

"Kargoyu gönderen arkadaşın adı watson molisa afkanistanda ikamet ediyor türkiyeye gönderdiği kargo zonguldak eregliye gelmedi alıcının adı orkun ekim kargodan sorumlu kişinin adıda firenk david ama kargodan sorumlu arkadaş bana..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

International Cruise And Excursions

1.3 (8 reviews)
    • www.iceenterprise.com

"I saw a recent review elsewhere and felt compelled to share, too. Where to even begin? The Rowleys (inept founders) were ousted, that's a positive, but they and their top people ran this business deeply into the dirt for years...."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Cruise and Land Promotions

• cruiseandlandpromotions.net

"Hi-I booked a cruise a while ago and would like to depart in the 6th of April. I paid 200 dollars a while back and now they want 300 per person for taxes and such. I did not know that this might be a scarm until I tried to find..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service