Browse Cruises and Ships Companies

Cruises and Ships

Celebrity Cruises

1.9 (27 reviews)
    • www.celebritycruises.com

"I have been calling for 3 days no luck. Today I am at 1 hour and 19 minutes trying to find out when my Celebrity Credit Card Reward points will appear as on board credits. 16 Days to go before cruise and nothing yet?
    While I can't..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

CheapCruises Com

1.5 (27 reviews)
    • www.cheapcruises.com

"A lot of people are dealing with cruise line cancellations. My latest cancellation was with MSC due to a scheduling change on their part. MSC finally agreed to refund the cancelled cruise 30 to 60 days from now after waiting 2..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CruisesOnly

1.7 (33 reviews)
    • www.cruisesonly.com

"Booked cruise in April 2021 for 2 adults and 2 kids, leaving Nov. 2021. Due to COVID, additional testing for non-vaccinated passengers, ie the kids, was implemented. This would cost an additional $650+. Also, kid's activities..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Msc Cruises

1.7 (17 reviews)
    • www.msccruises.com

"I recently cruised on the Merveglia and have been waiting for a Survey. I have so many people I want to acknowledge for their kindness etc. My husband had a Heart Attack and had to be airlifted to the hospital in Miami. I was..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Disney Cruise Line

2.3 (13 reviews)
    • disneycruise.disney.go.com

"Disney has not cancelled this cruise at the time and consequently we are required to cancel today and lose our deposit money ($7239.00). If we wait one more day to cancel we could lose half of the money paid to Disney on our PIF d..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Costa Cruises

2.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.costacruise.com

"Dear Sir/Madam!
    We have a reservation on your cruise whichs departion date is 23/10/2021 from Triest. This is our booking number: 2753****. We would like to know that do we need a PCR test within 72hours before boarding, or will yo..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Cruise Value Center

• www.mycruisevalue.com

"Just saw that there is a new cruise agency at the same address as CVC. Is this a coincidence? It is called Tracey Scott. I was had by CVC for a currency exchange rate. My cruise was booked and they held the money which ended..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Oceania Cruises

2.4 (6 reviews)
    • www.oceaniacruises.com

"We need help!! Were supposed to leave at 6:15 am in the morning the 10/24. Done all the paperwork to get into all of the different countries. No response from Spain and thats where were flying into. No response from our travel..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

International Cruise And Excursions

1.3 (8 reviews)
    • www.iceenterprise.com

"I saw a recent review elsewhere and felt compelled to share, too. Where to even begin? The Rowleys (inept founders) were ousted, that's a positive, but they and their top people ran this business deeply into the dirt for years...."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Cruise and Land Promotions

• cruiseandlandpromotions.net

"Hi-I booked a cruise a while ago and would like to depart in the 6th of April. I paid 200 dollars a while back and now they want 300 per person for taxes and such. I did not know that this might be a scarm until I tried to find..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service