Browse Cruises and Ships Companies

Cruises and Ships

Carnival Cruise Line

2.3 (391 reviews)
    • www.carnival.com

"To talk to someone about a trip I just took on the Valor and was not happy with a situation that should not have happened."

Read All 899 reviews Customer Service

Royal Caribbean

2.2 (223 reviews)
    • www.royalcaribbean.com

"I used a chase credit card by mistake,instead of my royal Caribbean visa credit card. How do I fix that?"

Read All 437 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Norwegian Cruise Line

2.0 (213 reviews)
    • www.ncl.com

"I have purchased cruise next vouchers and could not use them because of Covid. I paid $250 and got a $250 voucher for free. Now they have BOTH and will not let me use either of them at all!!! I have been passed around to many..."

Read All 373 reviews Customer Service

Viking Cruises

2.5 (185 reviews)
    • www.vikingcruises.com

"We returned 11/1/22 from Vikings Frances Finest tour. What a complete disappointment and eye-opening experience of Vikings lack of caring or customer service.
    Having previously been on 3 other Viking cruises we never expected the l..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Holland America Line

2.5 (115 reviews)
    • www.hollandamerica.com

"Please email us our final statement from booking no.XW6V7M sailed on Nov. 10th to Nov. 20th. on the Rotterdam. Thank you."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

Princess Cruises

2.2 (125 reviews)
    • www.princess.com

"I am waiting on a refund that was given back to Princess from an unused leg of a flight home. The trip was fantastic but since getting off the boat in Anchorage it has been a disaster. Customer service has been zero help! You..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

Cruisemiles

1.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.cruisemiles.com

"Richard Moseley
    Richard Roth
    Richard Rothschild
    Richard Lester
    How many more names does he use?"

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

Celebrity Cruises

1.8 (63 reviews)
    • www.celebritycruises.com

"I bought Ring from Celebrity APEX from 17/10-29/10, the Ring was small my finger also the Diamond is Round and Ring is oval . The shop cant resize , i need refund this Ring , I already contacted my bank to dispute my payment, I..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Msc Cruises

2.0 (45 reviews)
    • www.msccruises.com

"Due to an itinerary change from a contract of 12 days they changed to 9 days without a rwasonable compensation.
    I requested to keep the 12 days and accep the different port but I have no answer.
    I got notice of this from the Msc app..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Voyages By Rtx

1.8 (47 reviews)
    • www.rtxvoyages.com

"I was promised access to tons of resorts and hotels at deep discounts. Totally not true. The list i was shown was fake. I was convinced to surrender my timeshare in FL to gain a discount on the membership and that I would receive..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service