Browse Cruises and Ships Companies

Cruises and Ships

Carnival Cruise Line

2.3 (252 reviews)
    • www.carnival.com

"I can't get through on the phone lines to speak to Carnival. I have 30 times and have been on hold for as much as an hour. I need to speak to someone to get a refund on a cruise we were supposed to take this coming March. We are..."

Read All 580 reviews Customer Service

Royal Caribbean

2.1 (180 reviews)
    • www.royalcaribbean.com

"JUST BEFORE THE PANDEMIC,MY WIFE AND I BOOKED A CRUISE ( FOR THE 4TH OF JULY 2020 WEEKEND).THEN BECAUSE OF COVID, I CANCELLED OUR CRUISE. THEY EMAILED ME, "CONFIRMING MY CANCELLATION, I SHOULD RECEIVE A FULL REFUND AND NO FURTHER..."

Read All 356 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Norwegian Cruise Line

2.0 (146 reviews)
    • www.ncl.com

"I will start by saying we had been very happy with Norwegian up till this point. We had a trip booked for October 25th, 2021 and due to some new federal mandates that will be coming out effecting my business, we wanted to move..."

Read All 245 reviews Customer Service

Holland America Line

2.4 (86 reviews)
    • www.hollandamerica.com

"Placed a deposit of $1,750 on 3/29/21 for a Cruise to So. America. Holland cancelled the cruise due to Covid on 6/21/21. Multiple requests for refund made from our travel agent and Holland won't refund our deposit."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Viking Cruises

3.3 (105 reviews)
    • www.vikingcruises.com

"BACKGROUND: We have traveled on Viking River Cruises three times in total. The first trip was in 2014 (Romantic Danube, Veranda). The second was the Elegant Elbe in 2017 (Veranda Suite). This cruise we chose the Explorer Suite wit..."

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service

Cruisemiles

1.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.cruisemiles.com

"Richard Moseley
    Richard Roth
    Richard Rothschild
    Richard Lester
    How many more names does he use?"

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

Princess Cruises

2.2 (70 reviews)
    • www.princess.com

"I have been trying to get hold of some one from Princess cruises as I have just come back from the sky Princess .
    £170 has been taken extra from our account"

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Voyages By Rtx

2.0 (47 reviews)
    • www.rtxvoyages.com

"I was promised access to tons of resorts and hotels at deep discounts. Totally not true. The list i was shown was fake. I was convinced to surrender my timeshare in FL to gain a discount on the membership and that I would receive..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Grand Circle Travel

2.5 (29 reviews)
    • www.gct.com

"GC cancelled Maritimes trip in July 21. They promised a refund to bank account and credit card within 30 days. No such thing has happened yet. Please help."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Vacations To Go

2.9 (31 reviews)
    • www.vacationstogo.com

"we booked a trip t Italy with them. We asked for our &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;800 deposit back within the timeframe of the agreement. Two years still no refund. Now they don't even communicate back after they promised it would be paid.
    I..."