Browse Craft Supplies and Tools Companies

Craft Supplies and Tools

JOANN Fabric

2.2 (690 reviews)
    • www.joann.com

"Don't do any online orders with joann fabrics they over charge you. I made a online order over 3 weeks ago they over charged me 47.68 dollars they tell me if some kind of deposit"

Read All 1340 reviews Customer Service

Hobby Lobby

2.4 (287 reviews)
    • www.hobbylobby.com

"Lost card lost card please issue me another card within 7 to 10 business days Rose minor Hobby Lobby Visa card"

Read All 761 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Michaels

2.1 (376 reviews)
    • www.michaels.com

"meu marido foi tratado muito mal pelo gerente da Michaels 7635N MacArthur BLVD Irving. Ele comprou um Cricut pára trabalhar não é compatível com o programa que ele tem no computador e por isso ele precisou devolvê-lo, mas uma..."

Read All 679 reviews Customer Service

Southern Style Design Bar

1.5 (122 reviews)
    • southernstyledesignbar.com

"I placed two orders for vinyl last year- 2018 and the money was debited from my bank account but I have not received my products. I have sent multiple emails and called but no response from the emails and the no answer to the..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Singer

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.singer.com

"I give you the details about fan, it is singer company fan and it gives very badly sound, it gives the sound from the first month, but i also tried to complaint before, however that time was the lockdown everywhere, so plz cll me..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Home Craftology

1.7 (31 reviews)
    • homecraftology.com

"I have emailed Homecraftology 3 times regarding drills that either werent included or there were not enough included in the shipment."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Lion Brand Yarns

3.1 (28 reviews)
    • www.lionbrand.com

"I have sent emails directly to the customer support email for atleast 5 days now. Often even in the past it will say it was queued. But three or four of them have said do not reply to this message it was received and I never have..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Easy Whim

1.9 (22 reviews)
    • easywhim.com

"Working on a large Christmas painting, using the correctly labeled diamonds on the Christmas tree and I guess these idiots think the Christmas Tree is supposed to be predominantly black ? It should be green, the picture shows..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

The Stitchery

1.9 (15 reviews)
    • www.thestitchery.com

"I ordered an embroidery kit only to find that it was missing floss. I contacted them several times, both by email and phone. They always promised to send the missing floss with 7-10 days, but it never showed up. Its not DMC floss..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Aaron Brothers

2.5 (11 reviews)
    • www.aaronbrothers.com

"I have had several pieces framed at the Michael's Store (#1234) in Alameda, CA. I have not experienced an issue until May 8th - Order #21876 and the 30th - Order #22022. On the 8th, I dealt with a surly framer (who had been..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service