Skip to content

Craft Supplies and Tools

JOANN Fabric

2.2 (881 reviews)
    • www.joann.com

"Returned 3 yards, or $9.00 worth of fabric that was unusable due to stains or dye marks all over it. All I wanted was to exchange it for the same fabric. Grumpy employee grabs the entitled manager right away and both look like..."

Read All 1631 reviews Customer Service

Michaels

2.3 (490 reviews)
    • www.michaels.com

"I ordered two small watercolor paints yesterday. Somehow, the order was split; one is in store pick up and the other was shipped. The shipping alone is $8.95, which is outrageous for a tiny paint and it is half the cost of the..."

Read All 871 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hobby Lobby

2.3 (358 reviews)
    • www.hobbylobby.com

"Well folks, back again. I wrote one of the earlier reviews where I was cheated $50 for a cashier not being familiar with sale items to deduct the correct amount (40-50%). I stayed away for a long time.
    I made a stupid mistake and w..."

Read All 860 reviews Customer Service

Southern Style Design Bar

1.4 (122 reviews)
    • southernstyledesignbar.com

"Ordered multiple sheets of vinyl- paid for them and nothing ever was shipped/delivered to me - still waiting 4 years!!! I emailed them , tried to call them but was no return response! They are a bogus, money stealing company(or pe..."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Singer

2.0 (51 reviews)
    • www.singer.com

"I am using your product of Mixed Superhef JMG 400W50Hz.220v. Serial no JN383 OC NO DI/QC/M/273 older jar. At the moment I am nt using your product of jar with mixeder.Mixer is good condition but jar is damaged so please supply a..."

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Lion Brand Yarns

2.8 (61 reviews)
    • www.lionbrand.com

"I cancelled a club order from quince and co. Lion Brand, their parent company sent me two orders of the yarn anyway by mistake. I am trying to do the right thing returning the yarn but they need to pay for the return costs.i also..."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

Easy Whim

2.0 (45 reviews)
    • easywhim.com

"I paid for my Artist Box in June or July and never recieved my box it is now November 21, 2022 and still nothing and no way to contact them it was good then nothing like they just got all of the money one day and shut down ."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Home Craftology

2.0 (39 reviews)
    • homecraftology.com

"They have some nice artwork, however, the quality of their drills are awful. They are very un-uniform which makes placing and lining them up almost impossible. Also, a couple of my canvases came with the clear cover skewed which i..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Qualtry

1.6 (22 reviews)
    • www.qualtry.com

"It has been five weeks, 22 business day s since I placed my order; not counting the day of the order. Daily emails to customer support and no response as of this day."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Coats and Clark

2.2 (15 reviews)
    • www.yarnspirations.com

"Why are there so few colors of size 3 crochet thread? You don't even make the basic primary, secondary and tertiary colors. Just some pale washed out lavender, yellow, grey, etc, and electric blue. And why is the put-up so small?..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service