Browse Craft Supplies and Tools Companies

Craft Supplies and Tools

JOANN Fabric

2.2 (678 reviews)
    • www.joann.com

"I just un-carded about 140 fat quarters that were purchased over a period of 15 years. What is going on with new fat quarters? Thin, see-thru fabric, many are misprinted. They have no selvage edge and are cut crooked, like they..."

Read All 1321 reviews Customer Service

Hobby Lobby

2.4 (279 reviews)
    • www.hobbylobby.com

"Just found out that Hobby Lobby filed and won a case against birth control and contraception. It angers me. As a woman, my periods ARE *** PAINFUL, to the point where I physically cannot move or do anything. And birth control help..."

Read All 750 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Michaels

2.1 (363 reviews)
    • www.michaels.com

"I resolved my issue with Michael's directly. I had to call them to followup and the person who I dealt with in the Level 2 support organization was extremely helpful."

Read All 657 reviews Customer Service

Southern Style Design Bar

1.5 (122 reviews)
    • southernstyledesignbar.com

"I placed two orders for vinyl last year- 2018 and the money was debited from my bank account but I have not received my products. I have sent multiple emails and called but no response from the emails and the no answer to the..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Singer

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.singer.com

"No one answered but a prerecorded voice that ends up hanging up. I need to speak to customer service."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Home Craftology

1.7 (31 reviews)
    • homecraftology.com

"I placed an order for 2 kits. Received notice that they were shipped however, neither have been received! Am very upset as these were a gift needed for June 5th!! Now I have nothing!!!!!! Not happy!!!!! This was my first order so..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Lion Brand Yarns

3.0 (25 reviews)
    • www.lionbrand.com

"I need Mandala Baby Wishing Well made in China because I am in the middle of an afghan and need to match it. But you all have them now made in Turkey and the colors do not match and are hideous. I would like to know what..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Easy Whim

2.0 (21 reviews)
    • easywhim.com

"I waited 2 months for my order to get to me by the time I got to me it was not even my order I received two pairs of tweezers instead of the accessory kit that I ordered and now every time I try to get ahold of them I get no..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

The Stitchery

1.9 (13 reviews)
    • www.thestitchery.com

"Usually I enjoy the Veraco or Collection DArt quickpoint pillows. I have done about 15 and this has been my first problem. My complaint though is with The Stitcherys customer service. If you call for replacement threads you are..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Aaron Brothers

2.4 (10 reviews)
    • www.aaronbrothers.com

"Call did not go through!!"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service