Browse Courses and Trainings Companies

Courses and Trainings

Coding Ninjas

2.8 (4 reviews)
    • www.codingninjas.com

"while typing, your cursor position isn't matching the location of the text you're inputting.: Sometimes, the direction of text input can be different from what you're used to.in practice session"

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

CBT Direct

1.7 (4 reviews)
    • www.cbtsys.com

"I just signed up for this $00 program to pass the COMPTIA A+ .
    Through doing the studying, I've realized the no questions in the exam are there in the curriculam and the courses are outdated. I paid 200 dollars and after 2 weeks th..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Total Lip Service

1.2 (7 reviews)
    • totallipservice.org

"It's a shame that someone uses their gender and race to scam.
    She/They (used to be 2 of them) have scammed so many women by selling 3rd party phone sex templates they had to shut their site down.
    Now, she cydney claims success but s..."

Tela Holcomb

1.9 (10 reviews)
    • www.telaholcomb.com

"Im a student in the Trade Your 9 to 5 program. I have completed all of the modules and have practiced trading with Think or Swims paper trading platform. Ill be starting with real money this month. I think the program, while not..."

Produmps

3.5 (9 reviews)
    • www.produmps.com

"This is a complete scam. Don't even stop by the page. RUN AWAY. The Money back Guarantee is only a BAIT. Thirty minutes after I made payment, I wrote to their both emails for refund. NO REPLY EVER CAME. NO PHONE NUMBER ON THEIR..."

PrepAway

1.4 (4 reviews)
    • www.prepaway.com

"Tive uma experiência ruim com eles, o produto é caro, ainda tenho que comprar um player para abrir os arquivos que custa bastante.
    O único site que tem o preço perfeito é exames preparatórios. Valeu a pena comprar lá porque o apoio..."

Mary Morrissey

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.marymorrissey.com

"I have unsubscribed months ago and the emails never stopped. At the same time the sites is assuring me my email is not on the list."

IntelliPaat

1.1 (7 reviews)
    • intellipaat.com

"I have joined the python course and just 50% covered as part of their curriculum and not even informed that sessions are over. There are"

Edureka

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.edureka.co

"Can you please restore paid courses.
    I. bought DevOps courses and Jenkins. They are both missing. Can you help.send the support link to my email address I can log a call"

Commission Hero

1.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.commissionhero.com

"I signed up for this program and was ready to do the work. I then got a message about joining their Inner Circle, which is another program with an additional fee of $297 monthly. I just paid them $997 for the program and 30 second..."