Browse Courses and Trainings Companies

Clear all filters
Courses and Trainings

Babbel

• www.babbel.com

"1 free lesson if dissatisfied full return. My attempts, no refund. Sneaky dishonesty
    My address is 880 Soda Creek Rd, Evergreen CO 80439
    Jeanne Canny
    303810****"

Aspire Truck Driving School

• www.aspirecdl.com

"This school is a complete and utter joke. Kevin Hill, the owner, can care less about the students or the quality of instruction. The instructors curse at students. Classes are cut short during the day. The training center..."

• Advertisements

AquaMobile

• aquamobileswim.com

"Absolutely terrible experience! Would NOT recommend.
    Our instructor never showed up for our first class. After several phone calls I was told she was in a car accident-which I found out later happened 1wk prior and I was never cont..."

WomenCertified

• womencertified.com

"WomenCertified, the voice of women in America, is what we need to help us make smarter buying decisions. How amazing that women now have the power to make businesses address their wants and needs. Women now have a place where they..."

We Close Notes

1.0 (1 review)
    • weclosenotes.com

"Over a dozen people have contacted me to tell how much money Scott Carson has ripped them off for. He signs people up at REIA meetings and his online webinars. Then he gets you to pony up tens of thousands or hundreds of thousand..."

Wall Street English

• www.wallstreetenglish.com

"Rodney Hollingsworth aka. Rod "killer coltrane" big runn p-- likes to portray himself as a professional musician ( hardly )and a really successful business-person /teacher. However, it is not true. His way of portraying is not clo..."

Vesper Hills Golf Club

• vesperhills.com

"Happened 6-28-19 ! The pro shop would not give disabled vet or super seniors a brake on 9 holes and didn’t even care !"

Vega Онлайн Школа Иностранных Языков

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.vega-study.ru

"Отличная онлайн-школа со знающими молодыми преподавателями. Приятно заниматься, когда тебя не потчуют фразами из прошлого века, а дают современный сленг и идиомы. Можно с комфортом общаться с заграничными сверстниками.
    Плюс по цене..."

Varsity Tutors

1.1 (1 review)
    • www.varsitytutors.com

"Last fall, my wife was diagnosed with cancer and had to go through chemotherapy. I wanted to have my daughters continue piano lessons and was looking for a piano teacher that would come to the house to teach them to help relieve..."

Udacity

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.udacity.com

"In 23/04/2021 I signed up to the Cloud Developer Udacity nanodegree. But as i started the studies, they provide some code so we can follow along, and we need this code working to pass on the projects (this course is not about..."