Browse Courses and Trainings Companies

Clear all filters
Courses and Trainings

Thehighrollersclub Io

• thehighrollersclub.io

"If you are considering the program I'm here to say..DON'T. Although it seems great and they entice you with the 'guarantee' behind the program be aware that is not actually true. In the first few weeks I found a few issues beginni..."

Success with Tyson

• successwithtyson.com

"Tyson Zahner makes you feel that anyone can do his courses and any type of business will succeed.
    Well, I signed up and within days I became aware that this course is not possible for everyone. The reading material, the constant em..."

• Advertisements

Online Class Professionals

4.8 (1 review)
    • onlineclassprofessionals.com

"At first, I was very skeptical, as someone naturally would be. However, customer service and communication is fast and helpful. The expert taking my stats exam scored a 105% even the bonus questions were correct. The test was..."

Natasha Cooper Power English Coach

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.powerenglishcoach.com

"Beware of Natasha Cooper!
    Nowadays there are many methods of teachings English and many teachers, some are better, some are worse.
    Friends,
    If you are considering the school of the interpreter of Presidents Natasha Cooper and her Sch..."

Masterclass

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.masterclass.com

"My wife and I both travel. She was in China and I am in the US. We noticed that we had both bought a subscription to this company's one year service around Christmas. She returned to the US and when tested we discovered that she h..."

Kallzu

1.0 (1 review)
    • kallzu.com

"I fell for the sales pitch on the webinar also. Chris made it seem so easy ‘anybody’ can do it. He even showed how he made $100 during the time he was presenting his sales pitch. Unfortunately, he didn’t show you all the weeks/ mo..."

ESLinsider

• www.eslinsider.com

"They baited and switched me on a job placement in 2017. The owner Ian said I could get a full-time job that paid $3,800 a month with a free furnished apartment with air-fare reimbursement if I completed his TEFL course ($599 at th..."

Do More Photographers

• domorephotographers.com

"All the content can be found on YouTube and Google. They don't teach anything. The Facebook group is also a hate group. I was a member of the fb group and another member commented about their political party. I commented back..."

CEU Plan

• www.ceuplan.com

"I would not do business with this company, After spending 30 to 40 hours
    to finishing an online course I was not able to print my Certificate. I called the owner of ceuplan Mr. William Edgar. He was very rude and belligerent
    said..."

Certsmarket

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.certsmarket.com

"Thanks to the Oracle 1Z0-050 certification exam help me to clear my Actual exam. Thanks to Certsmarket.com"