Browse Courses and Trainings Companies

Varsity Tutors

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.varsitytutors.com

"Hello,
    I applied to be a tutor. Was told I was accepted and submitted all the onboarding information (gov't id, W-9, resume). But then was told that I did not get the job. But you still reported to NJ Unemployment that I was workin..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Upskillist

1.3 (12 reviews)
    • upskillist.com

"I need to cancel both subscription and pay me back my money. No one answer the telephone. No one to help you."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

YOUSICIAN

1.1 (7 reviews)
    • yousician.com

"They stole $29.99 from account left me where I couldn't buy food 4 my daughter on Christmas eve never gave then permission what a bad company"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Tony Robbins

2.8 (7 reviews)
    • tonyrobbins.com

"I have tried countless time to get the 3 bonus replays which are supposed to go along with my purchase. It has been impossible because I go in at the specified time and then I am given another time, at 1in the morning.
    PLEASE KNOW..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Lingoda

2.3 (8 reviews)
    • www.lingoda.com

"I have done over 300 lessons with you and have 15 classes to use up. My problem is I am quite proficient in Spanish and French but am learning German for pleasure and work. I am subscribing to all three at 5 lessons a month in..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Ted McGrath Brands

1.5 (10 reviews)
    • tedmcgrathbrands.com

"My products purchased are not showing in my 'library of courses' and I cannot get any response from any of the emails I have for support. I've tried 3 different email addresses and get no response from any of them.
    Lack of response..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Impact Trainings

3.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.impactslc.com

"Both my daughter and I went through Quest, Summit and lift-off in California in the late 90s and it was life changing for both of us. We talk about our experience frequently and how it has affected our lives all these years..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Worldprofit

3.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.worldprofit.com

"Please everyone should be careful and stop being deceived by all these brokers and account managers, they scammed me over $50,000 of my investment capital, they kept on requesting for extra funds before a withdrawal request can..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

CBT Direct

1.7 (4 reviews)
    • www.cbtsys.com

"I just signed up for this $00 program to pass the COMPTIA A+ .
    Through doing the studying, I've realized the no questions in the exam are there in the curriculam and the courses are outdated. I paid 200 dollars and after 2 weeks th..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Total Lip Service

1.2 (7 reviews)
    • totallipservice.org

"It's a shame that someone uses their gender and race to scam.
    She/They (used to be 2 of them) have scammed so many women by selling 3rd party phone sex templates they had to shut their site down.
    Now, she cydney claims success but s..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service