Browse Courses and Trainings Companies

Preply

1.4 (15 reviews)
    • preply.com

"i HAVE LEARNED THAT MY GERMAN tUTOR vIKTOR mYRONOV
    WAS REMOVED FROM YOUR PROGRAM. i HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS p7030****@***.COM. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY SEVEN HOURS REFUNDED TO MY CREDIT CARD AND TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION TO PREPLY...."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Busuu

2.7 (15 reviews)
    • www.busuu.com

"I paid but can not get into my account
    I is very bad that busy had my money but I can not use the app"

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Western Schools

1.6 (16 reviews)
    • www.westernschools.com

"In January of this year (2023) I purchased an unlimited number of courses for a set fee to expire in one year from date if purchase. How do I order more courses at this time without incurring another charge."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Klemmer And Associates

2.2 (27 reviews)
    • www.klemmer.com

"I went to personal mastery and then went to advanced leadership at a ranch in texas. It was the most psychological abuse / manipulation Ive ever experienced and I still have PTSD/flashbacks from it . They press you hard to give..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Brainable

1.9 (19 reviews)
    • brainable.com

"I have now received two separate charges in the amount of 27.88 each for a total of $55.76. My bank blocked this transaction. However, I have now been charged, and funds collected, for the two separate $27.88 charges. I have not..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

SimpliLearn

1.4 (12 reviews)
    • www.simplilearn.com

"సర మర న మయలస క రపల ఇవవడ లద. తపపడ పరకటనల దవర మర ననన మరయ రణ ససథన మస చసర. నన ఎటవట అడమషన లటర లద లగన ఆధరలన పదలద. అపపడ నన ఒక వరల అడమషనన ఎల రదద చయగలన మ పలస నబధనల నక చలలవ మరయ అత మఖయమన వషయ ఏమటట మర వయకతల మ కపన నబధనలన పటచలద. నన ఒకకసర కడ హజర..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Lingopie

1.3 (13 reviews)
    • lingopie.com

"You cant unsubscribe unless you pay another quarterly fee they block you. This is a rip off and poor service to say the least. The only way I can cancel my subscription is if I pay them for another quarter for something Im not..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Brilliant Org

2.3 (12 reviews)
    • brilliant.org

"They have charged me 156 canadian dollars, no one is answering my emails. i want my money back. Not only that but customer serviice emails me every 2 weeeks to tell me they couldtn bill me when i had cancled my account. You need..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Zarantech

1.2 (13 reviews)
    • www.zarantech.com

"I have taken Zarantech course VILT which was valid for a year and 2 months server access.
    It took me initially approx. 7 days to get the server access and then another 7 days to get the access key.
    Finally things got resolved and I..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Upskillist

1.3 (14 reviews)
    • upskillist.com

"I was billed for a service that I cant use. Im disabled and I cant use your service.!m not able to see the class material."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service