Browse Courses and Trainings Companies

Courses and Trainings

Pennonsoft

3.6 (35 reviews)
    • www.pennonsoft.com

"I checked there website it is very basic one but when I asked then they said they are doing some kind of modifications and there are some kind of bad reviews in there site.
    I thought not to go head with them after talking to Mr Ste..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Tom Ferry International

1.7 (29 reviews)
    • www.tomferry.com

"Where to being? Let's start with Sales reps that incessantly call until they hook you.
    I signed up for an Elite Contract with a partner. The first red flag is that my name is the only name on the contract. That's $1699 a month. I w..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Klemmer And Associates

1.9 (22 reviews)
    • www.klemmer.com

"Hot garbage. Had to sit all weekend and learn nothing and feel terrible about myself. All fluff. Makes you feel awkward. Literally sat from 6-12, 9-7, and then 9-6:30..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Zarantech

1.0 (10 reviews)
    • www.zarantech.com

"I purchased a self-paced training. The videos were good and helpful. The problem was with Server Access and Access to tool functionality. There were few access privileges taken out for developers and was not able to practice what..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Mystic Persia

2.2 (8 reviews)
    • two8spirit8mystic8.blogspot.com

"I thought I got along with this person just fine. I was checking them out when considering getting some work done. Then their sidekick/bestie saw me on another worker's page, reported back, and the stalking began. This person..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

CBT Direct

1.6 (4 reviews)
    • www.cbtsys.com

"I just signed up for this $00 program to pass the COMPTIA A+ .
    Through doing the studying, I've realized the no questions in the exam are there in the curriculam and the courses are outdated. I paid 200 dollars and after 2 weeks th..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Produmps

3.2 (9 reviews)
    • www.produmps.com

"This is a complete scam. Don't even stop by the page. RUN AWAY. The Money back Guarantee is only a BAIT. Thirty minutes after I made payment, I wrote to their both emails for refund. NO REPLY EVER CAME. NO PHONE NUMBER ON THEIR..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Impact Trainings

4.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.impactslc.com

"I went into Impact sad and unforgiving of myself for past experiences and choices, so much so that I doubted my own heart. Through the processes here, I gained tools to assist me in learning to forgive myself for things that had n..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Worldprofit

3.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.worldprofit.com

"They cloaked my account. couldn't get my payment verified.please if you are new to affiliate marketing this isn't for you I'm telling you there is no money.I believe I actually made over 2000 dollars U.S bank emails still say so..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Total Lip Service

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • totallipservice.org

"I bought the full package, was supposed to include pictures, layout, help with what type model you should be ...there was alot I was supposed to get for 450+ dollars....I DIDNT GET SHIT!!!!....I got emails about what I needed to..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service