Browse Courses and Trainings Companies

Courses and Trainings

Success Resources

1.3 (54 reviews)
    • successresources.com

"I attended the Bucharest event 22/1/24 & half way through, I read the good map reviews for success resources uk ltd, and soon after, when they started pushing courses with pressing selling techniques, I awoke to the scam. Today,..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

RE Mentor

3.9 (27 reviews)
    • rementor.com

"After investing $32,000.00 for a diamond membership that was advertised with the sponsorship component during the seminar, my expectations was to receive sponsorship assistance, particularly in understanding and securing commercia..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Online Academies

1.6 (33 reviews)
    • www.onlineacademies.co.uk

"These so called diplomas are not diplomas that are reputable & recognised by anyone in authority. Just worthless certificates of completion that are awarded, recognised & accredited by Online Academy. Basically scam certificates t..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

upGrad

1.1 (26 reviews)
    • www.upgrad.com

"No counseling services for abroad education delivered as promised at the time of fees payment. Zero service given, but full money taken, no one responding despite follow up since last 6 months Dysfunctional Customer support, very..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

United States Tax Lien Association

2.7 (25 reviews)
    • ustaxlienassociation.com

"I signeup to gain knowledge how to acquire tax lien certificates and one main reason ws that thy would facilitate the opening of a goernment health insurance program for my US Company. I paid a lot for their mentoring system,..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

MasterClass

1.5 (24 reviews)
    • www.masterclass.com

"No answer cant contact from uk via phone. No help at all no response from chat online. No email response either. Payment issues cant be resolved. No way of getting hold of anyone."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Rosetta Stone

1.7 (27 reviews)
    • www.rosettastone.com

"I purchased a lifetime memberships with Rosetta Stone. Some time in 2018 for 149$ Earlier this year I discovered that my membership was cancelled. I opened a support case thinking that there was an issue with my membership but I..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Sage Truck Driving Schools

2.4 (24 reviews)
    • www.sageschools.com

"They was very nasty. They told me to do what I needed to do after the company was at fault of hitting my car and hurting me in the acc6"

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Pennonsoft

3.4 (36 reviews)
    • www.pennonsoft.com

"FRAUDULANT COMPANY, DONT JOIN HERE.
    Fradulant company, they will charge for the course and never conduct training. They don't pickup the calls once amount is received. Please don't join this, they are doing all fraudulent activitie..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Tom Ferry International

1.7 (29 reviews)
    • www.tomferry.com

"Where to being? Let's start with Sales reps that incessantly call until they hook you.
    I signed up for an Elite Contract with a partner. The first red flag is that my name is the only name on the contract. That's $1699 a month. I w..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service