Browse Courses and Trainings Companies

Courses and Trainings

Skillshare

1.5 (120 reviews)
    • www.skillshare.com

"One of the courses Im teaching does not let me download all the videos I missing step 1 video that Im teaching and titled
    You can paint even if you cant draw
    My name is Elisa Gabrielli
    Email elisa@***.com
    Cell 828-707-****"

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

PSI Seminars

2.6 (30 reviews)
    • www.psiseminars.com

"I took the Basic seminar 40 years ago. My husband took it 20 years ago. We each took 1 advanced seminar. Anyone who does not have a positive view of PSI would do well to re-audit. You missed some very important parts. Your..."

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Science of Skill

1.3 (70 reviews)
    • scienceofskill.com

"While "Sreel River makes some pretty cool knives, once youve taken an offer, they cut you off from taking any other offers!!! They send you a messae "It youllllll"

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service

Aarp Driver Safety

1.8 (67 reviews)
    • www.aarpdriversafety.org

"This course is without question the most inane, patronizing, and redundant, mind-numbing, condescending, tedious, and painfully repetitious joke imaginable. In addition, it offers some inaccurate and outdated information.
    After suf..."

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

NationalSelfRelianceInitiative Com

1.4 (50 reviews)
    • nationalselfrelianceinitiative.com

"I got a free knife... just pay shipping and handling. This scammer then proceeded to take $1,140.00 from my bank."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Success Resources

1.2 (44 reviews)
    • successresources.com

"I booked two tickets for the UK event with TR and having cancelled 3 times they just excuse themselves saying that "they are not cancelling but running it online", that "you are not eligible for refund" . Online event is not..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

RE Mentor

3.2 (26 reviews)
    • rementor.com

"I attended the seminar in February 2018 in Jacksonville Florida. I have invested 25,000 in this program and received nothing in return. The young lady who I was paired with ghosted after the first three weeks, red flag number..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Online Academies

1.5 (31 reviews)
    • www.onlineacademies.co.uk

"Website slow, always difficult to logon; takes up to an hour to answer 14 multiple choice questions that only needs about 3 mins to complete- would NOT recommend or use again"

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

United States Tax Lien Association

2.8 (23 reviews)
    • ustaxlienassociation.com

"Just trying to get you we no reel info don't even go that way, as i asked my self if its so good why are they giving it away, I think all people that spoke about their success was paid by ustle to say so."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Sage Truck Driving Schools

2.7 (24 reviews)
    • www.sageschools.com

"I attended Sage Truck Driving school and I had a bad experience. They let you go through the program and do nothing to help you especially when backing the truck. They do not care if u pass your CDL or not because they only care..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service