Skip to content

Courses and Trainings

Udemy

1.9 (277 reviews)
    • www.udemy.com

"I have registered for a certification course in clinical research. Kindly update the details log in so that i can start the course
    Navdeep Johar"

Read All 792 reviews Customer Service

Babbel

1.5 (277 reviews)
    • www.babbel.com

"I put in a password but it turns out that I had already put a different one some time ago but it doesnt accept either one. Ive just paid for 12 months and would like to start my lessons. Thanks"

Read All 675 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Quizlet

1.8 (152 reviews)
    • quizlet.com

"My auto renewal did not cancel when I canceled it so in turn I was charged the renewal fee. I reached out on the day it was charged and they claimed my account is not eligible for a refund. The day of . Pretty disappointing."

Read All 446 reviews Customer Service

Skillshare

1.5 (210 reviews)
    • www.skillshare.com

"I've been asking for a refund for an UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION yet they haven't responded yet?? I not only called several times but emailed aswell while stating that I'm a minor with NO job. My account is currently in the..."

Read All 418 reviews Customer Service

Course Hero

1.4 (119 reviews)
    • www.coursehero.com

"Dear Support Team, My name is Shivam Sharma, and I am writing to express my distress over the recent blocking of my tutor account. I am currently unable to log in to my account, which has resulted in my inability to withdraw my..."

Read All 337 reviews Customer Service

PSI Seminars

2.5 (39 reviews)
    • psiseminars.com

"I was a young man with severe trauma. I associated my sister's drug-addicted illnesses as my own fault and doing. I broke wide open and needed mentorship, but instead, I was judged by staff as some attention seeker. This program..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

NationalSelfRelianceInitiative Com

1.3 (128 reviews)
    • nationalselfrelianceinitiative.com

"I bought a t shirt for $9.95. The email said I would get an email for the sos *** I never got it. I emailed asked for the login info. No response. 2 weeks later $57 dollar charge for a monthly subscription to some *** you can't..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

Aarp Driver Safety

1.8 (93 reviews)
    • www.aarpdriversafety.org

"Redundant, redundant and redundant information thats painfully obvious and somewhat insulting.
    This is one of the worse on-line training courses I have attended and clearly it was developed and coded by people who are not experienc..."

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Science of Skill

1.4 (73 reviews)
    • scienceofskill.com

"I was offered a knife for shipping costs only. About a month later my bank was drafted for $57. I do not and did not consent to this. I do not now nor ever want a subscription to your dishonest business. I want to be refunded $57..."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Cambly

2.0 (36 reviews)
    • www.cambly.com

"I put my games from the account or survey offers that I am doing in my ICloud back up.! Ive been working everyday on them. But my iCloud back up does has the names of the apps. No progress. I dont know where to go to complete the..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service