Browse Courses and Trainings Companies

Courses and Trainings

Skillshare

1.6 (175 reviews)
    • www.skillshare.com

"I canceled my subscription but was still charged. I never received an email before payment was automatically taken and I didn't get a receipt email. No one is answering the phone and their giving my email correspondence the run..."

Read All 351 reviews Customer Service

PSI Seminars

2.6 (31 reviews)
    • psiseminars.com

"A waste of money and my precious time a bizarre weekend filled with snake oil con artists. I would never recommend this course to anyone."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Udemy

2.2 (68 reviews)
    • www.udemy.com

"I bought the course and paid with the QR code from another phone but the course was not purchased now how can i purchase the course or refund my money"

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

NationalSelfRelianceInitiative Com

1.3 (100 reviews)
    • nationalselfrelianceinitiative.com

"This company just tries to rip off innocent people. Like I said, they've tried charging me $57 three different times. My bank puts an end to that real quick. This is a SCAM!!!"

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Aarp Driver Safety

1.7 (78 reviews)
    • www.aarpdriversafety.org

"They don't disclose before you buy the course that you can't take it unless you disclose a bunch of sensitive personal information that can be a big security risk! Why do they require my birth date, driver license number, phone..."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

Science of Skill

1.3 (73 reviews)
    • scienceofskill.com

"Refund my money! This was a scam. A FREE knife with shipping and handling turned into a purchase from science of skills.Com for 4 months."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

Babbel

1.7 (39 reviews)
    • www.babbel.com

"No one has called me, hopefully someone will. 303-941-****
    Like to get questions answered so I can buy this product please. Thank you"

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Success Resources

1.2 (49 reviews)
    • successresources.com

"Got tickets to see Tony Robbins.The event was cancelled and did not get refund!!!They not responding!!!Absolute scam not company!!!"

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

RE Mentor

3.9 (26 reviews)
    • rementor.com

"I attended the seminar in February 2018 in Jacksonville Florida. I have invested 25,000 in this program and received nothing in return. The young lady who I was paired with ghosted after the first three weeks, red flag number..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Online Academies

1.5 (32 reviews)
    • www.onlineacademies.co.uk

"The whole of Online Academies offerings are just an unrecognised sham looking to take advantage of people who are ripe for the taking."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service