Browse Courses and Trainings Companies

Courses and Trainings

PSI Seminars

2.5 (29 reviews)
    • www.psiseminars.com

"girlfriend was enamoured with a person who filled her head with lies and took her money after the basic, then money after the next level, even spending money for the weeklong stay at the ranch. Decided my daughter and I were no..."

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service

Skillshare

1.5 (103 reviews)
    • www.skillshare.com

"My complaint is your only 7-day refund policy.!! Read all small print and refund data.
    I think you should be more generous withthsi olicy."

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Science of Skill

1.3 (69 reviews)
    • scienceofskill.com

"I somehow got subscribed for a $57 per month email from david clark and elliot wilson. This is a scam."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

Aarp Driver Safety

1.6 (64 reviews)
    • www.aarpdriversafety.org

"I took the AARP safe driving course in February 2021. My insurance agent quoted the price based on the 10% discount. After waiting for months to receive the certificate that AARP never sent me the insurance company back-charged..."

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

NationalSelfRelianceInitiative Com

1.4 (42 reviews)
    • nationalselfrelianceinitiative.com

"I got a deduction of $57.00 on my bank account. I did not sign up for your product, and would like for you to put that $57.00 back on my account.
    Gary Gray"

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Success Resources

1.2 (44 reviews)
    • successresources.com

"I booked two tickets for the UK event with TR and having cancelled 3 times they just excuse themselves saying that "they are not cancelling but running it online", that "you are not eligible for refund" . Online event is not..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

RE Mentor

3.2 (26 reviews)
    • rementor.com

"I attended the seminar in February 2018 in Jacksonville Florida. I have invested 25,000 in this program and received nothing in return. The young lady who I was paired with ghosted after the first three weeks, red flag number..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Online Academies

1.5 (31 reviews)
    • www.onlineacademies.co.uk

"Website slow, always difficult to logon; takes up to an hour to answer 14 multiple choice questions that only needs about 3 mins to complete- would NOT recommend or use again"

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

United States Tax Lien Association

2.8 (23 reviews)
    • ustaxlienassociation.com

"Just trying to get you we no reel info don't even go that way, as i asked my self if its so good why are they giving it away, I think all people that spoke about their success was paid by ustle to say so."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Pennonsoft

3.6 (35 reviews)
    • www.pennonsoft.com

"I checked there website it is very basic one but when I asked then they said they are doing some kind of modifications and there are some kind of bad reviews in there site.
    I thought not to go head with them after talking to Mr Ste..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service