Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Sally Hansen

2.1 (106 reviews)
    • www.sallyhansen.com

"I purchased your product a few days ago and applied it as directed to my face per the directions. Soon after my face started burning and bleeding. Please contact me so we can rectify this."

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service

Olay

2.5 (132 reviews)
    • www.olay.com

"Tried to change address, I got hold of P&G she said that she could help but thAt didnt work as well. Love the products,, bad customer service !!!"

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mac Cosmetics

2.2 (133 reviews)
    • www.maccosmetics.com

"I had promised that may one order and I will get two gift free and I never received the free gift I received my order"

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

Fragrancenet

2.3 (95 reviews)
    • www.fragrancenet.com

"I place anorder for Thierry muggler perfume and the cream uptill now I didnt receive it I called they said I should call back today"

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service

Perfectly Posh

2.7 (158 reviews)
    • www.perfectlyposh.com

"Hand creme says on the label that it contains crushed berries, but none are listed in the ingredients"

Read All 246 reviews Customer Service

eSalon

2.6 (173 reviews)
    • www.esalon.com

"Continue to charge my account and ship product after cancellation. Sending the reminder the day of does not help when I thought my account was cancelled. I tried calling and emailing no response then I get a shipping notice...."

Read All 240 reviews Customer Service

Loreal Paris

1.9 (98 reviews)
    • www.lorealparis.com

"I appreciate this survey.
    I wanted a more natural way of coloring hair without hydrogen peroxide in it. Just organic.
    I use L'OREAL PARIS...My hair shows dark root areas in about 4 weeks.
    I wish it lasted longer."

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service

Lume

1.6 (125 reviews)
    • lumedeodorant.com

"Stop with the television ads. The last thing I want to hear first thing in the morning is how to apply a deodorant between my butt cheeks so my crotch smells better. When did people start smelling each other's butt cheeks? I..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Sephora

1.9 (139 reviews)
    • www.sephora.com

"Not a good company to do business with because you will not accommodate your customers. Which is so sad because I like shopping with Sephora but I won't. Very disappointed"

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

Lifecellskin

1.9 (79 reviews)
    • www.lifecellskin.com

"Cancel my order Im no longer interested in this product Im not satisfied I no longer want the product cancel immediately . Thank you Dont send anymore"

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service