Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Perfectly Posh

2.7 (153 reviews)
    • www.perfectlyposh.com

"I have never ordered from perfectly posh I need to know when this product was ordered and how it was paid for. I received a small box in the mail today with 4 different products in it. The name was to Carol Griffin and my address"

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service

eSalon

3.1 (170 reviews)
    • www.esalon.com

"I had cancelled this product MONTHS ago and this company continues to charge my debit card in addition to sending me unwanted hair product. STOP."

Read All 234 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Loreal Paris

1.9 (96 reviews)
    • www.lorealparis.com

"The remover destroyed my hair and I was forced to go to a salon to fix it. The customer service agent I spoke to through chat told me it would not destroy my hair. Im very upset. I tried to contact you guys when I did it but you..."

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

Olay

2.5 (106 reviews)
    • www.olay.com

"I just wanted to check to see if a product was spoiled but the customer service agent didnt know what the product was supposed to normally look like. No product knowledge at all .. we could not find the number on the jar and I had..."

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service

It Cosmetics

1.7 (136 reviews)
    • www.itcosmetics.com

"Faulty applicator. With. Brush love!!
    Gel liner dries up within weeks!!
    I want to know why this is happening"

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Dead Sea Beauty KIt

• www.deadseakit.com

"Still taking £100 every 2 mths after 18 mths. Have cancelled every single mth since start. Not even getting any products.
    Mrs JW"

Read All 206 reviews Customer Service

Lifecellskin

1.8 (73 reviews)
    • www.lifecellskin.com

"Never received my order for 3 months now. Trying to call customer service, but no answer. The reason I moved. Here is my new address, 42 Daisy Meadow Ter Henderson. NV 89074"

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

Sephora

2.0 (127 reviews)
    • www.sephora.com

"Im not able to communicate , and my order keeps getting cancelled. Im not given any option to resolve the issue through e Mail."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

Cellogica

1.4 (121 reviews)
    • cellogica.com

"I am herby informing you that my above subscription should be cancelled eff today 4-16-2021 I just received another shipment of the eye serum and never requested it. I have called the phone number and it doesnt work. Please..."

Read All 200 reviews Customer Service

Deep Sea Cosmetics

1.9 (90 reviews)
    • deepseacosmetics.com

"My daughter is autistic. They have preyed on her twice now. Once they get ahold of her, they spew their lies and peddle these useless products. Causing her to spend her entire savings.
    They should be banned from selling their crap...."

Read All 196 reviews Customer Service