Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Sensodyne

1.6 (104 reviews)
    • www.sensodyne.com

"Read all the reviews before!
    It's poison and it makes your mouth sick!
    The dentist and doctor couldn't find the source, until my dental hygienist showed me the reviews. After more then a year complaints I stopped using this product..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Forever Flawless

3.7 (171 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I did not get one in my package. Please send me one to Shirley Slusher, 3106 E. Michigan St., Orlando, Fl. 32806. Thank you."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Proactiv

1.9 (57 reviews)
    • www.proactiv.com

"Spoke with Jack regarding my issue- have called to request a return label 3 times and no one ever followed up. Jack told me due to their current systems upgrading, they dont have the opportunity to provide but did provide me the a..."

Read All 284 reviews Customer Service

BH Cosmetics

2.8 (129 reviews)
    • www.bhcosmetics.com

"My make up palette came broken and Late to add things I ordered from other places came before this make up and I ordered them way after"

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service

Sally Beauty Supply

2.1 (154 reviews)
    • www.sallybeauty.com

"I was appalled at the lack of managerial skills from the store manager. I went in one day and the manager Tanya Smith, was practically barking at her employees on what to do and criticizing them in front of the customers, making..."

Read All 278 reviews Customer Service

ColourPop Cosmetics

2.1 (146 reviews)
    • colourpop.com

"I had one order that took more than a week to process, it wasn't even shipped. I tried to contact them three times. But they don't have a phone number and just take claims through email that they never answer."

Read All 250 reviews Customer Service

SkinStore

1.5 (152 reviews)
    • www.skinstore.com

"I ordered 2 bottles C E Ferulic Acid at $166/each. Instead you sent me 2 bottles of Silymarin CF.
    I cant use the acne treatment that you sent me and you already charged me. Please send the correct items which are 2 bottles of C E F..."

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service

Sally Hansen

2.0 (99 reviews)
    • www.sallyhansen.com

"I have used Airbrush legs/Light (in the tube, not spray) for a long time and I LOVE IT!
    Recently I purchased 2 tubes of the new one (blue water & legs pictured in the front) in Light. I applied it, a little chalky lookingwent o..."

Read All 245 reviews Customer Service

Mac Cosmetics

2.2 (130 reviews)
    • www.maccosmetics.com

"Trying to find out if I need to make an appointment for a consultation trying to sign up my colors i need"

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service

Kylie Cosmetics

1.9 (100 reviews)
    • www.kyliecosmetics.com

"Hello the concelor seal does not stay on the liquid spills out it saddens me because I want to carry it with me"

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service