Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Color By Pascale

1.3 (204 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I ordered what was supposed toe be a lipstick for the price of $6.00. That was 6 months ago. Never received it. They sent me a fake tracking number ."

Read All 333 reviews Customer Service

Sensodyne

1.6 (108 reviews)
    • www.sensodyne.com

"I am in advertising, and watch lots of TV ads. Sensodyne is the only ad I mute. Its terrible! The dentists monotone voice is so annoying. I have dental issues, but I would never buy products from a company with such annoying..."

Read All 312 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lumare

1.2 (126 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I ordered the samples and received nothing in the mail, and they double charged me full price for both and will NOT refund me my money! They hangup on me when I call. I want my money back!!"

Read All 311 reviews Customer Service

Forever Flawless

4.4 (173 reviews)
    • foreverflawless.com

"The sales pitch is so aggressive. The product is only so so. It gives a brightening effect but it appears to just a gimmick more than quality product ingredients. Left a white reside as the day went on. And left my eyes looking..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Proactiv

1.8 (65 reviews)
    • www.proactiv.com

"I placed an order a month ago, I believe, and I still haven't gotten my order yet. I'm being very patient about it, but I'm not too sure about using proactive anymore. Furthermore, I don't know if it's a delay or something, but I..."

Read All 303 reviews Customer Service

ColourPop Cosmetics

2.0 (183 reviews)
    • colourpop.com

"You charged me on my credit card and I didn't order anything and I didn't receive anything from you I want the money put back on my card"

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

SkinStore

1.5 (177 reviews)
    • www.skinstore.com

"I could unsubscribe my e-mail part, but I still get text messages almost everyday. That's why I called customer services and the they said it'll take for 3-5 days, now a week later I still get text messages and I'm very much..."

Read All 294 reviews Customer Service

Sally Beauty Supply

2.1 (164 reviews)
    • www.sallybeauty.com

"Went into the Mt Pleasant store. I've been a loyal customer of Sally's for 20+ years. Never have I experienced such a rude unpleasant unprofessional store manager! April stomped her feet after asking me if I needed I help and..."

Read All 291 reviews Customer Service

BH Cosmetics

2.5 (130 reviews)
    • www.bhcosmetics.com

"My order never arrived and they are impossible to get in touch with to get a refund. I sent a email days ago and they havnt issued a refund."

Read All 285 reviews Customer Service

Kylie Cosmetics

1.9 (107 reviews)
    • www.kyliecosmetics.com

"I ordered products a month ago which cost over $40. I have not received anything. They also did not even send an email. Luckily I took a screenshot so I have confirmation code.
    I have emailed and called them multiple times and no o..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service