Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Covergirl

2.6 (191 reviews)
    • www.covergirl.com

"I was calling about the Q550, shade Rich Mink, which has been discontinued, The D 80 Sable was recommended until Queen comes back. Queen coming back is the best news I have heard since she left!!! Covergirl has made the best decis..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service

Splat Hair Color

1.6 (288 reviews)
    • splathaircolor.com

"I recently bought a splat hair color it was called lusty lavender, I bleach my hair before coloring my hair, dryed it & applied the color expecting to get purple hair Shockedto my surprise it turned hot pink! I would like a..."

Read All 428 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Garnier

1.8 (206 reviews)
    • www.garnierusa.com

"submitted rebate through texting on line, then nothing, called company, they said 3rd party is handling it, system is down, that was 2 weeks ago, they
    said allow a few days, called back a week later and again 2 weeks later, system..."

Read All 427 reviews Customer Service

No No Hair Removal

1.6 (174 reviews)
    • nonopro.com

"Just stop working Dont know why it stopped working Like to have it fixed but Im having a hard time getting a hold of customer service"

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service

Suave

2.1 (187 reviews)
    • www.suave.com

"Please send me a new bottle as I can't get into this ondont buye and getting a new plunger won't help because I can't remove the old one to replace it Charlotte Holtry. 3800 TREYBURN DR. A211, Williamsburg VA 23185. 757-576-****...."

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service

Vitality Extracts

1.7 (217 reviews)
    • www.vitalityextracts.com

"I have tried to get in touch with someone for help. No success. I would appreciate someone calling me to help with my order."

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Lookfantastic

1.7 (189 reviews)
    • www.lookfantastic.com

"Hi
    We are trying to order from Lookfantastic website. But there is no availability of Silver Shampoo. There is only Silver Conditioner and we would only like to order BLEACH LONDON Silver Shampoo.
    Please reply as soon as possible to..."

Read All 377 reviews Customer Service

Luminess Air

1.8 (195 reviews)
    • www.luminesscosmetics.com

"I have all my information March 2021 I was charged $50.95 in March then in May 2021 I was charged $38.95 June 15th 2021 I was charged $39.95 and in July 13th 2021 I was charged $39.95 again this should have paid off my unit the..."

Read All 350 reviews Customer Service

Julep

2.4 (147 reviews)
    • www.julep.com

"I placed an order on cyber monday - it has been in process for 9 days. I emailed to ask when it would be received and if not by Christmas I would want to cancel. The person that responded never gave me a time frame or status -..."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service

Instantly Vivid

1.2 (129 reviews)
    • instantlyvivid.com

"My alarm has not been working . Its been about 3 weeks and its been so many times that I had to call for this same issue. I need this resolved as soon as possible !"

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service