Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Splat Hair Color

1.6 (284 reviews)
    • www.splathaircolor.com

"Found out its actually fabric stain and impossible to remove. Covered with darker color, Cost $200 and 4 hours of my day. They advertise it as semi-permanent with a 30 washout period. False advertising, the stylist used..."

Read All 414 reviews Customer Service

No No Hair Removal

1.6 (173 reviews)
    • nonopro.com

"I accidentally put in the wrong address for shipping"

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Suave

2.1 (184 reviews)
    • www.suave.com

"Horrible ! Ever since I began using this shampoo my hair began to fell in Chunks . Literally have to clean my brush after I comb my hair because of all the hair that falls"

Read All 401 reviews Customer Service

Scentbird

3.4 (189 reviews)
    • www.scentbird.com

"I have tried numerous times to contact Scentbird in order to cancel my subscription. I get a prerecorded reply to leave name and email address. Nothing and I mean nothing has happened. I believe it is a scam I sent back to sender..."

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service

Vitality Extracts

1.7 (213 reviews)
    • www.vitalityextracts.com

"Want to add to an order I just placed an order then wanted to add to it without paying shipping again."

Read All 387 reviews Customer Service

Garnier

1.9 (170 reviews)
    • www.garnierusa.com

"I was supposed to head in to work and as I was getting ready, I used the Garnier sleek and shine. I immediately started itching. Within a few hours, my whole body felt like it was on fire with the itchiness. Had bumps and parts..."

Read All 371 reviews Customer Service

Julep

2.4 (147 reviews)
    • www.julep.com

"I placed an order on cyber monday - it has been in process for 9 days. I emailed to ask when it would be received and if not by Christmas I would want to cancel. The person that responded never gave me a time frame or status -..."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service

Instantly Vivid

1.2 (129 reviews)
    • instantlyvivid.com

"My alarm has not been working . Its been about 3 weeks and its been so many times that I had to call for this same issue. I need this resolved as soon as possible !"

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Color By Pascale

1.3 (204 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I ordered what was supposed toe be a lipstick for the price of $6.00. That was 6 months ago. Never received it. They sent me a fake tracking number ."

Read All 333 reviews Customer Service

Lumare

1.2 (126 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I ordered the samples and received nothing in the mail, and they double charged me full price for both and will NOT refund me my money! They hangup on me when I call. I want my money back!!"

Read All 311 reviews Customer Service