Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Scentbird

2.0 (369 reviews)
    • www.scentbird.com

"Call said not in wrong number given.i want my subscription canceled!! I shouldn't have to write a hundred eords to say this."

Read All 818 reviews Customer Service

Nykaa

1.7 (280 reviews)
    • www.nykaa.com

"Getting no response on how to return damage products
    All the jade products received are broken or crack"

Read All 748 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bath And Body Works

2.7 (390 reviews)
    • www.bathandbodyworks.com

"My banking statement had billing to Park E and I had no idea that it was Bathandbody so the bank stop payment on the order Number 004641****3381. I have had the Bank of America to take the flag off my account. Please give me a..."

Read All 718 reviews Customer Service

Rodan And Fields

1.9 (380 reviews)
    • www.rodanandfields.com

"Prices are high for the products
    Have to pay the return shipping fee
    Website is not easy to navigate and use
    Otherwise I am happy! :)."

Read All 610 reviews Customer Service

Guthy Renker

1.4 (124 reviews)
    • www.guthy-renker.com

"Good afternoon, I have had a Guthy Fitness Flyer for many,many years, which I love, and use it three times a week as my exercise regime. Unfortunately, the display on the monitor has now failed. Can you tell me please where I can..."

Read All 541 reviews Customer Service

Younique

1.8 (306 reviews)
    • www.youniqueproducts.com

"No one responds phone number advertised disconnected. I can not even log into my own account. Seems strange when last month they were paying me Y cash"

Read All 539 reviews Customer Service

BellaLabs

1.3 (187 reviews)
    • www.bellalabs.com

"My name is Denise alonge I got an order that I didn't authorize for 183 dollars that was charge to my acct spoke to ur third party sent back product n they will only refund me 4.95 I can be teach at 508322**** or dalonge67 I look..."

Read All 535 reviews Customer Service

Hydroderm

1.2 (133 reviews)
    • hydroderm.com

"I am a long time user of Hydroderm who is wondering what happened to the Patent that they had? It use to be on their bottle but when I received my last order it was not there, the ingredients were slightly different and the color..."

Read All 514 reviews Customer Service

Arbonne International

2.2 (159 reviews)
    • www.arbonne.com

"I love the RE9 line of skin care products, I have been using it for years and
    every one says you have such nice skin. I was a consultant then they changed the date of renewal of the consultant and I missed it so am no
    longer a consu..."

Read All 460 reviews Customer Service

Covergirl

2.6 (191 reviews)
    • www.covergirl.com

"I was calling about the Q550, shade Rich Mink, which has been discontinued, The D 80 Sable was recommended until Queen comes back. Queen coming back is the best news I have heard since she left!!! Covergirl has made the best decis..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service