Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Clairol

2.0 (355 reviews)
    • www.clairol.com

"I wanted to be able to purchase the nice 'n easy conditioner tube labelled 3 CC+ colourseal conditioner for everyday use as it worked beautifully on my very thick coarse permed hair &;;;;; your consultant explained that it is..."

Read All 830 reviews Customer Service

House Of Beauty World

1.5 (445 reviews)
    • www.houseofbeautyworld.com

"House of Beauty has withdrawn the fund from card &;;;;; haven't sent any response or confirmation TY"

Read All 754 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rodan And Fields

1.9 (374 reviews)
    • www.rodanandfields.com

"Used brightening toner once and am covered im hives on face and neck. Never had allergic reaction to any skin care product before. I'm on vacation in Florida after Covid and it's oozing, ugly and itches and burns after 3 days...."

Read All 597 reviews Customer Service

BellaLabs

1.3 (187 reviews)
    • www.bellalabs.com

"My name is Denise alonge I got an order that I didn't authorize for 183 dollars that was charge to my acct spoke to ur third party sent back product n they will only refund me 4.95 I can be teach at 508322**** or dalonge67 I look..."

Read All 535 reviews Customer Service

Bath And Body Works

2.6 (297 reviews)
    • www.bathandbodyworks.com

"I had placed an order last week and my order cant be found whatsoever and money was taken out my account"

Read All 535 reviews Customer Service

Guthy Renker

1.4 (121 reviews)
    • www.guthy-renker.com

"I am being charge for Perricone skin care products that I did not approve of. And now I am being charged fir another order"

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Hydroderm

1.2 (133 reviews)
    • hydroderm.com

"I am a long time user of Hydroderm who is wondering what happened to the Patent that they had? It use to be on their bottle but when I received my last order it was not there, the ingredients were slightly different and the color..."

Read All 514 reviews Customer Service

Younique

1.8 (275 reviews)
    • www.youniqueproducts.com

"ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
    PAID EXTRA SHIPPING TO ARRIVE IN 2 DAYS!!!! PACKAGE IS DELAYED AT LEAST ANOTHER 2 DAYS!!!!!! I NEED A REFUND PERIOD!!!
    HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!"

Read All 464 reviews Customer Service

Arbonne International

2.2 (158 reviews)
    • www.arbonne.com

"At the beginning of this year I started the 30 days to healthy living plan by Arbonne, it had helped me so much with energy, weight, cutting out certain foods, skin health. I regularly by the products now and am finding they..."

Read All 456 reviews Customer Service

Covergirl

2.7 (175 reviews)
    • www.covergirl.com

"Eyeliner does not work properly. This is the second purchase of this eyeliner. Cannot got the pencil to turn"

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service