Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies

Cosmetics and Personal Care

BoxyCharm

2.2 (2,277 reviews)
    • www.boxycharm.com

"I never received my box one or two. I was charged for it, and I am continually getting charged after I've canceled"

Read All 5200 reviews Customer Service

It Works

1.7 (1,322 reviews)
    • www.itworks.com

"No answer, I've cancelled my subscription twice and I'm still being charged. I just want the money back into my account, and to stop being charged. I have since moved from the last time I canceled so I dont have any product."

Read All 2580 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ipsy

1.9 (1,133 reviews)
    • www.ipsy.com

"I cannot remember email address I set this account up with. So therefore I cant get in to change address or anything"

Read All 2251 reviews Customer Service

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service

Keranique

1.5 (525 reviews)
    • keranique.com

"I called and cancelled any and all
    future payments from keratin on July 06, 2021,however, this even when I looked at my statement, I noticed a pending charge from keratin in the amount of $59.00 that I did not authorize. Please put..."

Read All 1286 reviews Customer Service

Meaningful Beauty

1.8 (447 reviews)
    • www.meaningfulbeauty.com

"This company sends statements, showing payment past due when packages are not being sent. I have had to contact my bank and even get specific dates on when MB is canceling my checks. I ended up canceling and just recently got..."

Read All 1264 reviews Customer Service

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service

Veer Cosmetics

2.3 (591 reviews)
    • cosmeticsbyv.com

"I ordered the product on August 17th, I still havent been contacted. I have had to purchase another product because this one didnt arrive."

Read All 1134 reviews Customer Service

Luminess Air

1.5 (564 reviews)
    • www.luminessair.com

"I have asked customer service for the last 3 months to take me off the list i do not want to be on the subscription any longer, once again im being charged for makeup i do not want anymore but i keep getting it sent to me and..."

Read All 1023 reviews Customer Service

Ulta

1.8 (501 reviews)
    • www.ulta.com

"I called to inquire about a package I havent received and the person by the name of Rihanna gave me attitude and raised her voice at me. This will be my last Ulta purchase."

Read All 983 reviews Customer Service