Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies

Cosmetics and Personal Care

BoxyCharm

2.1 (3,022 reviews)
    • www.boxycharm.com

"None I have attempted several times to get anybody to respond to me I need to talk to a representative because I have heard from USPS and they have yet to receive my package saw it on a manifest but it has not surfaced if my..."

Read All 6918 reviews Customer Service

Ipsy

1.8 (2,480 reviews)
    • www.ipsy.com

"Too hard to cancel My acct.. don't have password or username name because I had the password on employer computer and I can't remember passwords so I could not cancel online.im done telling you why need help canceling this acct."

Read All 5322 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

It Works

1.6 (1,370 reviews)
    • Weight Loss, Diets and Training
    • www.itworks.com

"Trying to cancle auto ship. I was told that I would re ieve an email to print a return lable and haven't recieved it yet. It has taken 3 months to achieve the cancelation it self and I feel tgat I should recieve 2 other return..."

Read All 2721 reviews Customer Service

Wen

2.1 (366 reviews)
    • www.wen.com

"It was to be a simple question: Since the owners manual of my new Wen 20 gallon air compressor requires semi-synthetic air compressor oil, I looked for it in retail stores and online, to no avail. I wanted Wens direction on where..."

Read All 1795 reviews Customer Service

Meaningful Beauty

1.8 (472 reviews)
    • www.meaningfulbeauty.com

"You guys took $108 from my account but no order send to me??? I purchase 1 item the big bottle of serum.
    Your customer service is given me a hard time so I cancelled the order. Somehow, you guys still took my money. Please put my m..."

Read All 1299 reviews Customer Service

Keranique

1.5 (531 reviews)
    • keranique.com

"I have called and canceled tis account, I don't know if they canceled, as I didn't give me a cancellation number. I do want to cancel this account. I will not be able to contend with your p. Thank you for your help. Invoice..."

Read All 1299 reviews Customer Service

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service

Veer Cosmetics

2.3 (595 reviews)
    • cosmeticsbyv.com

"Sent 2 bottles wrong color need to send back order #38220. Tracking #940551****370027****442 need color Nutmeg you sent nudeyes"

Read All 1142 reviews Customer Service

Ulta

1.8 (551 reviews)
    • www.ulta.com

"Read Google comment I left for your Niagara Falls Boulevard located in Amherst NY. Have not received any feedback from Ulta."

Read All 1057 reviews Customer Service

House Of Beauty World

1.5 (537 reviews)
    • www.houseofbeautyworld.com

"I have been placing orders since last year with no success, it is impossible to get an agent on the phone"

Read All 915 reviews Customer Service