Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies

Cosmetics and Personal Care

BoxyCharm

2.2 (1937 reviews)
    • www.boxycharm.com

"I subscribed for this month but I cant longin I try to change my password but still
    please help I already pay !!"

Read All 4396 reviews Customer Service

It Works

1.6 (1252 reviews)
    • www.itworks.com

"No phone number to call . I have been receiving the same order since I enrolled last year and I want to change but there is no phone number where I can call or get in contact with anybody."

Read All 2419 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service

Ipsy

2.0 (714 reviews)
    • www.ipsy.com

"Unable to reach a human being , my account says update and when I update it tells me it cant update and to call BUT YOU CANT CALL!!!!!!!
    Ive been a customer for years this is RIDICULOUS"

Read All 1411 reviews Customer Service

Keranique

1.5 (522 reviews)
    • keranique.com

"I am 79yrs old I ask my doctor if this product was ok to use. I ended up in the hospital. He said the medication that I am on and this product does not work together. So Im sending this last order back. It made me very ill."

Read All 1283 reviews Customer Service

Meaningful Beauty

1.8 (432 reviews)
    • www.meaningfulbeauty.com

"Tv shows a sale for all products for 49.95. Website shows it at $69.95. I want to know why there is a conflict between the tv infomercial and ordering g on the website and"

Read All 1245 reviews Customer Service

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service

Veer Cosmetics

2.3 (591 reviews)
    • cosmeticsbyv.com

"NinjaLOLLikeNothing bad to say about company or product ........................................................"

Read All 1131 reviews Customer Service

Luminess Air

1.5 (556 reviews)
    • www.luminessair.com

"I received and paid for product be safe first I called absent called since returned and told the agent I don't wear makeup that often and I just want to order when I need to I have been seriously ill for the last 6 months I have..."

Read All 1008 reviews Customer Service

Ulta

1.8 (484 reviews)
    • www.ulta.com

"The bank that ultra issues out has been the big problem was one day late paying a $389.00 bill I paid all at the time and never received a bill I have paid out over $100 in late fees and made my last call and told them this is..."

Read All 959 reviews Customer Service