Browse Consulting Companies

Consulting

Obiankes Businesses

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • obiankesbusinesses.co.uk

"Joseph is not very knowledgeable and this was apparent only after i had paid - too late.
    Took my money and no sevice. Just lots of faked happy customers on his website using images from google
    Awful experience and still dont have an..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Bronze Wing Trading

2.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.bwtradefinance.com

"Last week, I have received the LC draft from BWT, while checking the draft with my supplier, we required 2 amendments needed to be done; so, we informed the team and they did it For these changes, they took some time to discuss..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Universal Solutions Of South Florida

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.usienvironmental.com

"They issued a free trial then proceded to bill my company for $1300. I reached out to customer service which is a joke and was very rude when confronted with being a scam"

Swiss Global Consulting

3.5 (3 reviews)
    • swissglobalconsulting.com

"They are liars and unprofessional people. I lost lots of money and I couldn't reach them just for explanations. Don't trust this company!!!"

Chime Solution

2.2 (4 reviews)
    • chimesolutions.com

"I have been a customer for several years this is my second complaint I recently referred a new friend to join chime ,they joined chime as to the invite new customer and I should both receive $100 each ,do to the time frame of..."

Select GCR

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • selectgcr.com

"This company provided my deceased husband's personal Government document to someone who requested it after his passing. This document had all of his personal information, including his social security number."

Parmafey

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • parmafey.com

"KEEP WELL CLEAR OF THIS GUY"

Infosys

1.9 (3 reviews)
    • www.infosys.com

"I had a schudle interview as on 26th AUgust before 30 mins I received the mail that interview was cancelled and after two days I received a mail that I am not selected.
    Without given an interview how my canditure has been canceled...."

Ramsey Solutions

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.ramseysolutions.com

"No info where event is to be held or how to get my tickets
    More or less. A problem on my end not knowing how to receive my tickets"

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

JaguarAnalytics

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.jaguaranalytics.com

"I signed up to this $299 monthly stock advisory service and it was a very disappointing experience. While the moderated chat room displayed many congratulatory remarks, many of the recommended trades that I personally took turned..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service