Skip to content

Consulting

TradingView

2.1 (69 reviews)
    • www.tradingview.com

"This site can't be reached. This site's error - my internet connection seems to be fine. Please solve my problem."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

KFA Consultant

2.0 (69 reviews)
    • kfaconsultant.org

"My Ireland visit visa got approved Thanks to ALMIGHTY and thanks to KFA Consultant team for helping me out. They were really nice and made everything easy. Now I can go to Ireland without any worries. I'm so happy and excited to..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sam Ovens

2.0 (51 reviews)
    • www.samovens.com

"Hi,
    My name is Anna Wang. I joined Sam's program in 207 and would like to login into the program to fresh up the course. My Username is cwpine@***.com; and I was given a Password as wm8787QqqD. But I could not get in. Please update..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Novad Management Consulting

1.3 (39 reviews)
    • www.novadconsulting.com

"Was not able to get anyone to answer the phone. One number was for an insurance co. I'm not giving up. I just need an updated payoff. Novad cannot find anything on my mom's mortgage. Reverse. They have sold the loan I think. When..."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

DAE Consultant

1.2 (47 reviews)
    • daeconsultant.com

"Despite numerous appeals for assistance regarding their deceitful practices, the company consistently turns a blind eye.
    My dismal rating speaks volumesthis company is nothing but a sham, lacking professionalism. I vehemently advis..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Mercer

1.3 (33 reviews)
    • www.mercer.com

"First issue is Mercer not having my info after being on hold for 1.5 hours. 3-5 days to obtain but it's been 11 days. I've currently been on hold for 4+ hours waiting to see how we can move forward. They have an option to leave a..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Ramsey Solutions

2.6 (17 reviews)
    • www.ramseysolutions.com

"You need to try calling in to get a Ramsay endorsed provider. You will see that your system is not working. Press 2, then when press 2 at the next command, it hangs up and so I can't go farther. Same thing happened on every try.
    Na..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Milliman

2.1 (17 reviews)
    • www.milliman.com

"I had stock in my company, which sold almost two years ago. Our stock was held by Milliman, but they are waiting on IRS approval before disbursing it. It has taken almost a year longer than we were initially told. When I ask if..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Fintiba

3.0 (11 reviews)
    • www.fintiba.com

"Hello,
    I have applied for the health insurance a few weeks ago, and the only document pending for my confirmation is my university admission letter, which I have uploaded multiple times, but still keeps getting rejected.
    I need urge..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Zarelli Space Authentication

1.9 (8 reviews)
    • zarellispaceauthentication.com

"All items inspected and retuned well packed. Process went smoothly."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service