Browse Construction and Repair Companies

Construction and Repair

Superior Walls

3.1 (20 reviews)
    • www.superiorwalls.com

"We built a southern exposure superior wall basement in Pa. It was a prow front log home. We lived there for years and never experienced any issues at all. The one wall was into the slope for mechanicals. I was very pleased with..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Champion Home Builders

1.1 (20 reviews)
    • www.championhomes.com

"I live in Harston Woods community and with last nights rain, my neighbors and I had leaking trailers from doors and windowsabsolutely horrible!!!.our hones are only 1 to 3 years old"

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Secard Pools

1.9 (14 reviews)
    • www.secardpools.com

"We started our pool process in November 2020, hole was dug and plumbing was finished December 18th. They keep giving us the run around that their waiting on our gate, electrical and they dont have our liner. I have been..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Kay Builders

1.7 (18 reviews)
    • www.kaybuilders.com

"First off, I was told several lies over when my home would be started to keep me in the game. I put money down in June of 2018 and was told to put my home on the market ASAP because the new home would be built by January of 2019...."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Ultimate Iron Works

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.ultimateironworks.com

"Total scam. Richard Wayne Wallace is a great *** artist!!! Consumer stay away. Our job got started and never finished. Company has changed names to avoid truth that they are a huge rip off. Unique Iron Works same as Ultimate..."

Heartland Sheds

1.4 (19 reviews)
    • heartlandsheds.com

"Ordered Shed back in March, got the works (company takes care of everything, i.e. permit). Was supposed to be installed July 13th. Company who was installing it never got permits and it got delayed. That issue got resolved. Shed..."

Community Builders

1.9 (15 reviews)
    • www.cbitulsa.com

"Hired them to put siding and windows on my mobile home in 2019. They never wrapped my house before installing the siding and so the siding is blowing off and the new windows are leaking along with the flashing that came off and..."

EverDry Waterproofing

1.5 (16 reviews)
    • www.everdry.com

"A representative came out in February, 2021. After the details of the job were explained, the soonest work date was in September, 2021. This late date made things more difficult, as I had to indefinitely postpone additional work..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Renovation Experts

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.renovationexperts.mobi

"My company has been using RenEx for about 3 years. We are General Contractors based out of St Louis, MO. Some of the complaints on here are legit about having to go through a bunch of leads that are not quality, but I do have to..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Traditions Of America

1.8 (19 reviews)
    • www.traditionsofamerica.com

"We were told we will live in a very quite neighborhood!!! No one would live behind us! We paid a premium fee for this!
    Lies .
    They are building houses behind us
    There is a highway behind us
    And Friday and Saturday you cant hear the tv..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service