Browse Construction and Repair Companies

Construction and Repair

Romanoff Renovations

1.3 (30 reviews)
    • www.romanoff-floors.com

"Regrettably, I gave a good review right after the gentlemen left. One promised to come back the following week to install three thresholds, something that is normally a part of any floor installation. I even agreed to pay extra..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

PJ Fitzpatrick

2.4 (20 reviews)
    • www.pjfitz.com

"StaBrought them out for a small roof repair . Shouldnt have fallen for their small roof repair coupon I received in the mail. Scheduling said the coupon would cover replacing 6 shingles . Once arrived did the repair and Charged..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aspen Contracting

2.9 (19 reviews)
    • www.roofsbyaspen.com

"BEWARE has not honored contract.
    Entered contract to replace roof &;; gutters July 22, 2020.with $1,000 deposit. Promised completion by end of September. When nothing was done by end August, I called and was told they were back..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

KB Home

2.0 (26 reviews)
    • www.kbhome.com

"Poor quality. Not honoring warranties when they do most of the people they send out are worst than the people who built the home"

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Abc Seamless

1.6 (26 reviews)
    • www.abcseamless.com

"In September 2016, at 90 years of age, my mother was approached by a salesman from ABC Seamless of Billings, MT for the installation of new gutters, soffits and fascia for the family home. It took almost a year for the project to..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

EveryContractor

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.everycontractor.com

"Used them when my co. began about a decade ago. They are a scam. Useless. They’re hitting me up on voicemails about some alleged refund, but I’m not dumb. *** your refund. Die in a fire you scamming ***"

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Donan Engineering

1.1 (18 reviews)
    • donan.com

"Donna Engineering cam out and did such a poor job looking at our damaged home and left out key photos to only help USAA. Its unbelievable that USAA prides itself on taking care of their insured but actually hides be hide garbage..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Factory Expo Home Center

2.0 (24 reviews)
    • www.factoryexpohomes.com

"We started a home purchase through factory expo Arkansas city kansas location in October 2020. This sales office is staffed by liars and lazy fools. They have done the siding wrong($3200 mistake),got the shower tile wrong,and..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Castlerock Communities

1.8 (27 reviews)
    • c-rock.com

"My familys experience with Castle Rock builders has been nothing short of deceitful and unscrupulous. I entered a contract with Castle Rock via saleswoman Barbara Weiss at the Rosharon, TX location to build our dream home for..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Aim Your Way

1.4 (17 reviews)
    • www.aimyourway.com

"I see there's still a bad company I did a lot of work for them I when 60 miles out of town and they did not pay me"

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service