Browse Construction and Repair Companies

Construction and Repair

Andy OnCall

1.6 (29 reviews)
    • www.andyoncallchicago.com

"The new owner does not seem knowledgeable about repairs. The previous owner, Chris always knew exactly what I wanted done. The new owner act as if they are doing me a favor that I am paying for. Not pleased."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Ecolife Home Improvements

2.6 (23 reviews)
    • www.ecolifesudbury.com

"He is now selling his gazebo and bunkie at Victoria lodge in st charles because he has no money and legal aid denied him"

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubuildit

2.4 (29 reviews)
    • www.ubuildit.com

"Hello.
    I need to speak with someone in charge. Not Damaris. She doesn't return phone calls and ignores emails. My vehicle was hit by a spare tire that came off one of your trucks 3 or 4 weeks ago now . I would like a better answer..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Del Webb

1.6 (34 reviews)
    • www.delwebb.com

"Never aided us in finding a home as requested. We assked for help deciding where to find a 55+ Gated community in the Was./Maryland/Virginia area. Possibly North Carolina!"

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Thyssenkrupp Elevator

1.4 (37 reviews)
    • www.thyssenkruppelevator.com

"Complaint against your local dealer East African Elevator Company Ltd here in Kenya and a way forward for our stalled lift at our Hotel."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Paradise Home Improvement

1.5 (26 reviews)
    • paradisehomeimprove.com

"I was on medication from a surgery and since they kept bugging I just said yeah what ever they left *** behind my toilet stole my tools and shower door moved my sink and didn't fix the paint or put any type of sealant and put the..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

SteelMaster Buildings

2.8 (30 reviews)
    • www.steelmasterusa.com

"Bought a carport. Went up beautiful. Installed it alone, except for digging the piers. The key was laying out the foundation precisely."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Pacific Homeworks

1.8 (24 reviews)
    • www.pacifichomeworks.com

"After sending samples into Tex-Cote, their lab states that the contractor did not properly prepare and prime my house, resulting in bubbling and peeling of the paint. Failure is due to the deterioration of pre-existing films..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Trex

1.6 (23 reviews)
    • www.trex.com

"Ordered $7000.00 worth of Trex decking in April of this year on the basis that delivery would take approximately 2 weeks. Today is July 10th and not yet delivered. Every time I call it is the same answer: "your order is on its..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Dumpster Central

1.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.dumpstercentral.com

"Paragon is thee most crooked of all. No words can discribe there crooked and lying ways so beware before you sign with them they will skin you live out of all your savings and some"

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service