Browse Construction and Repair Companies

Bath Planet

4.4 (95 reviews)
    • www.bathplanet.com

"Hello Brenda,
    Thank you for reaching out to Bath Planet Corporate. On our behalf we want to let you know we understand your disposition and want to apologize for your experience. Since all dealers are independently owned and operat..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Coast To Coast Carports

1.7 (87 reviews)
    • www.coast-to-coastcarports.com

"Failure to communicate and failure to deliver. Nine months ago I paid for a carport in full. $9,000. I was told that due to covid-19, there would be a delay so I should expect to receive the carport in 2 months. I installed a 24..."

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Century Communities

1.5 (98 reviews)
    • www.centurycommunities.com

"I have had nothing but trouble with this company and these people!!!! Between the floors being crap and ripped up to no paint even on the ceiling, or being talked down to because Im a female, you name it! Im not the only one..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Eagle Carports

1.6 (90 reviews)
    • www.eaglecarports.com

"This company made 3 different appointments, then showed up a day early at 1:00 pm and as there till 9:00 pm and still did not finish. The installer kicked, threw tools and screamed will working. Then had me speak with his boss to..."

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

Graceland Portable Buildings

2.2 (77 reviews)
    • www.gracelandportablebuildings.com

"Placed an order for a cabin 1 May '21. Today is 4 Sept '21. Cabin still not delivered. Told to expect delivery in 8-10 weeks.
    Spoke with corporate three times. 1) corrected error in contract. 2) contract was lost. 3) someone from s..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

Carolina Carports

1.5 (85 reviews)
    • www.carolinacarportsinc.com

"I ordered a carport two months ago with the understanding if I pick it up I could get it in two weeks. Yeah right. No call. No nothing. I was advised to call customer service but its like all the other posts on here. Straight to..."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Four Seasons Sunrooms

1.9 (47 reviews)
    • www.fourseasonssunrooms.com

"Horrible problems with the glass, the gas argon leaked away, the film inside the glass started sagging and looking like crap, then they started leaking and growing ugly mold looking things inside, the list goes on and on and 4..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

American Exteriors

1.5 (45 reviews)
    • www.amext.com

"My wife and I had a rep from American Ext. Roxanne Fresques came to our house for new windows early Mar 2018 and we ordered and had them installed Aug 2018, we tried to get a hold by phone, Boise Id, Greenwood Village Co. but no..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

Toll Brothers

1.4 (54 reviews)
    • www.tollbrothers.com

"Not able to fulfill their commitment to deliver a quality product. The home was not finished when we closed. Appliances which we paid to upgrade were not properly installed. Any up charge toll assessed we paid. Toll has not..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Tnt Carports

1.7 (53 reviews)
    • www.tntcarports.net

"ordered a 18x21 on March 23,2021. put 660.00 deposit down and its been nothing short of a nightmare . called the business over two dozen times only to get answering machine. there has been no less than 3 different names on the..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service