Browse Construction and Repair Companies

Construction and Repair

Bath Planet

5.0 (95 reviews)
    • www.bathplanet.com

"Thank you for leaving such an awesome review Sherry! We are happy to hear we delivered the luxury feel of a hotel bathroom. That is exactly what we want every homeowner we work with to think after we leave. We hope you continue..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Coast To Coast Carports

1.6 (103 reviews)
    • www.coast-to-coastcarports.com

"**DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY COAST TO COAST CARPORTS, KNOXVILLE, ARKANSAS!!! READ REVIEWS, AND DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!
    **DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
    THIS IS A VERY POORLY CONDUCTED COMPANY, THAT IS ONLY HERE TO TAKE MONEY AND RUN AWAY FROM..."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Century Communities

1.4 (106 reviews)
    • www.centurycommunities.com

"If I could give this company 0 stars I would. We sent our deposit and our home was supposed to be done in June the date kept getting pushed back and pushed back and the price kept going up. We got to the point where we didnt even..."

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Eagle Carports

1.6 (92 reviews)
    • www.eaglecarports.com

"They told me it would be in September then the end of September then the 1st of September now they said because they had to reschedule Now it's going to be the 18th of October not only Did the scheduling department lie to me also..."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Graceland Portable Buildings

2.2 (87 reviews)
    • www.gracelandportablebuildings.com

"Its been 3 years since I got my small shop and its leaked since day one. If you can get in touch with them theyll say there coming,give you a time and date but they never show. Do yourself a favor and stay away from Graceland..."

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

Carolina Carports

1.5 (102 reviews)
    • www.carolinacarportsinc.com

"I have been trying to call for a status on my carport for 2 days. I just want to know when I will get my carport. Please answer this e-mail or call me at 573-220-****."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Four Seasons Sunrooms

1.9 (49 reviews)
    • www.fourseasonssunrooms.com

"The wood beneath the windows is rotting and I have been trying for several months to get in touch with a human being who actually knows anything. I finally got in touch with the nearest dealer and after 2 months of phone calls..."

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

West Shore Home

2.8 (87 reviews)
    • www.westshorehome.com

"Needs to stop or slow down somehow over spamming people with their stupid tv commercials constantly, I'm really sick of seeing them everyday and night and I'm sure everyone else is how do they get this money for advertising..."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Toll Brothers

1.4 (68 reviews)
    • www.tollbrothers.com

"They will take your deposit without disclosing all the details then they email you DocuSign to sign the contract, when you're done signing the contract they will email you one more DocuSign to sign a WAVER for your deposit in the..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

American Exteriors

1.5 (45 reviews)
    • www.amext.com

"My wife and I had a rep from American Ext. Roxanne Fresques came to our house for new windows early Mar 2018 and we ordered and had them installed Aug 2018, we tried to get a hold by phone, Boise Id, Greenwood Village Co. but no..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service