Browse Collection Agencies Companies

Collection Agencies

Allied Interstate

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • www.allied-interstate.com

"I moved from Georgia to Florida due to my dad passing in 2013, and I called Dish to see if I could bundle their services were I was moving and they could not. They wanted $117 for me to cancel and get service with someone else,..."

Read All 744 reviews Customer Service

GC Services

1.5 (53 reviews)
    • www.gcserv.com

"I had an interview yesterday but wasnt able to get on zoom it kept telling me my passcode was wrong so I ended up calling ms Tara and letting her know what happened she said she was going to let the company know so they could..."

Read All 372 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Midland Credit Management

1.0 (31 reviews)
    • www.midlandcredit.com

"I spoke with an agent about a month ago, he advised me to provide a statement that I am no longer working with an attorney on my account. I called them back and a foreign lady asked me what do I need to speak to him about. I..."

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service

Convergent Outsourcing

1.2 (51 reviews)
    • www.convergentusa.com

"this company is one kind where make feels to go this place and burn them all of them dont worth a penny you will lose your money and you will be saying by the company you never paid a penny to them when this convergen is scammers..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service

Ic System

1.6 (15 reviews)
    • www.icsystem.com

"A creditor that had sent me to this collections agency by mistake has paperwork that they closed it out with IC Systems 11/9/2020. Here it is a year later, and IC Systems has filed a new derogatory item in my credit report. I..."

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

Transworld Systems

1.2 (63 reviews)
    • tsico.com

"none account got transferred to TSI TSI validated my card was active and available credit or stare of credit card search MasterCard gives sec violation login is invalid card number please activate my card my account is up to date..."

Read All 227 reviews Customer Service

ER Solutions

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.e-r-solutions.com

"Trying to request a deletion letter"

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

NCO Financial Systems

1.2 (13 reviews)
    • www.ncogroup.com

"I dont owe you any money so *** and stop calling meno"

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service

Hunter Warfield

1.1 (59 reviews)
    • www.hunterwarfield.com

"I'm still waiting on a refund from the settlement amount that was agreed upon. It has been a month since the settlement amount was paid"

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

ProCollect

1.1 (85 reviews)
    • procollect.com

"So in efforts to purchase a home I need to pay a debt. I contacted the consumer as well as my realtor and they was so nasty. I asked the guy could I make a settlement and he said no. I asked him if u could speak to the supervisor..."

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service