Browse Coffeehouses and Bakeries Companies

Clear all filters
Coffeehouses and Bakeries

Coffeeshop411

• www.coffeeshop411.com

"Just even being told that they wanted to speak to me that night had already upset me off, and then when I went outside in the back, it's like, what is this? The accusations ,all a foundation of lies. I was extremely upset and..."

City Market Coffee

1.7 (1 review)
    • www.citymarketcoffee.com

"I ordered a coffee with light cream. They put in a ton of creamer and the coffee tasted like it had half milk in it. I wanted it replaced or refunded and the barista explained that no refunds. All of my other experiences here..."

• Advertisements

Chocolada Bakery

• hollywoodchocolada.com

"Very unpolite server at the Chocolada Bakery in Hollywood. Why do such servers attend customers? Isn't it enough the their prices have been increased by almost 50% and then you get yelled at when you decide to tip them 15% ins..."

Childs Bakery

• Coffeehouses and Bakeries

"I ordered a cake for my Mother's 90th Birthday party from Child's Bakery in Denver. Was supposed to pick it up at 1:00p.m. May 19, 2012. Called the store to make sure cake was ready. Girl who answered said that she was..."

Carlos Bake Shop

• www.carlosbakery.com

"Its impossible to to call and get a hold of a live agent, frustrating experience, there are a lot of people without internet access such as my parents that would like to talk to a live agent to purchase tickets because they are no..."

Caribou Coffee

3.8 (1 review)
    • www.cariboucoffee.com

"A few months ago, I emailed you a complaint about not receiving a full compliment of product in the cup. In some cases down a good inch from the top. You emailed me back stating you Would notify all department managers. Well in..."

Caldense Bakery And Pastries Iv

2.3 (1 review)
    • Coffeehouses and Bakeries

"My 84 year old mother chose this bakery to visit because it was the only one in that small shopping mall and so we decided to try out their food and services.

When we got to one of their entrances, they only had stairs and a rail..."

Britts Donut Shop

• www.brittsdonutshop.com

"Aside from the fact that Britt's Doughnuts have some of the best sweet treats in my town and are a local "institution" they could benefit from some customer service training. I live in a carolina beach NC and had a visitor down to..."

Brendas Cakes

2.3 (1 review)
    • brendascakesinc.com

"I need all my chase info acct counting number for my taxes this bad my name is brenda Reynolds Brendabush42@***.com 407******** plz call it been days I'm very un happy there are also still unclaimed money missing"

Bread History

• breadhistory.com.my

"I am from bread history suntech malaysia penang, there is a grab driver who is very rude because we told him to give a sign and phone number but he spoke very rudely by saying it was not necessary in a rude way for us. we lowered..."